We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
If you think dmt is real? Options

smokerx
#41 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:33:42 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

VoidTraveller wrote:
I think you are completely right Mrs Right. I joined this boards for the same reason as you did, to talk all these people out of it. DMT and all other drugs these people promote are godawful stuff. It doesn't matter that anyone on these boards isn't hurting anyone else, what they think and do is (morally) wrong and they should stop doing it. In fact, all these substances are illegal for a very good reason, so why bother with them? They're illegal.

To everyone on these boards: Please stop using DMT! It's illegal and you should stop using illegal substances. They're illegal for a reason. The government did the thinking for us, decided it was bad! Why would you go against the law, that's so wrong. You wouldn't drive through a red traffic light either now would you?

I do not need government to decide for me I will do it my self thank you very much. It looks like you have no idea what is going on around you do you ? What about alcohol and tobacco ? Why are they still legal ? What about guns and killing why is that still legal ? What about chemotherapy why is it still legal ? all these kill people every day. When did you hear about DMT killing people ?

By the way we don't even need the traffic lights, they only distract you from being aware and that's why all the accidents happens.

Are you working for government ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Godzillas
#42 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

some serious trolling going on here

smokerx
#43 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:40:34 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

dear mrs right

I only want to say this to you : have you noticed the picture of red pot with little green flower in it under your nick name? that means you are not a full member yet. get used to that picture man cos it will not go away any soon.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

tele
#44 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:45:55 PM
Explorer

Voidtraveller is just joking...(, obviously?)

Otherwise... ...

smokerx wrote:
VoidTraveller wrote:
I think you are completely right Mrs Right. I joined this boards for the same reason as you did, to talk all these people out of it. DMT and all other drugs these people promote are godawful stuff. It doesn't matter that anyone on these boards isn't hurting anyone else, what they think and do is (morally) wrong and they should stop doing it. In fact, all these substances are illegal for a very good reason, so why bother with them? They're illegal.

To everyone on these boards: Please stop using DMT! It's illegal and you should stop using illegal substances. They're illegal for a reason. The government did the thinking for us, decided it was bad! Why would you go against the law, that's so wrong. You wouldn't drive through a red traffic light either now would you?

I do not need government to decide for me I will do it my self thank you very much. It looks like you have no idea what is going on around you do you ? What about alcohol and tobacco ? Why are they still legal ? What about guns and killing why is that still legal ? What about chemotherapy why is it still legal ? all these kill people every day. When did you hear about DMT killing people ?

By the way we don't even need the traffic lights, they only distract you from being aware and that's why all the accidents happens.

Are you working for government ?

smokerx
#45 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:50:33 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

tele wrote:

I did not see any sign of joking in that post , it definitely did not make me laugh Smile

SpartanII
#46 Posted : 12/10/2011 11:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:

Laughing Maybe Voidtraveller should have put [/sarcasm] at the end of his post?

MooshyPeaches
#47 Posted : 12/11/2011 12:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1who is the one that decides if it is real or not
2does it matter if it is real or not
3 is an 'experience' real? is the 'experience' of a dream real even if we consider the dream itself as not something that exists?

mrs right2
#48 Posted : 12/11/2011 12:57:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why are you people changing the topic and why is one person as some call it "trolling"?
To the people that answered with some sort of explanation good effort. A bit philosophical and out there but that's cool, it didn't prove me wrong but hey thats fine. They were good to read.

I don't know why the rest of you got your panties in a twist, all defensive like, obsessing on the way I say things instead of actually answering and making a point. A sad bunch of people who haven't nothing better to say.

I'm not going to personally reply to everyone. Anyways I just did a general one which is short and sweet. But to this
Ez wrote:
"Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law, seem to you a bit paranoid?" Bill Hicks

I like Bill Hicks he was a great comedian but he's wrong. Nature isn't like the fairytale books, you've been smoking too much dream chems. Theres poisonous fruits, leaves, animals, insects, animals and flowers that eat you, flesh eating viruses, infections, diseases, plants that make you insane, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, volcanoes, comets, and all the other things I can't think of right now.
Bill Hicks also said he doesn't care if someone takes LSD, thinks they can fly because of LSD, and jump off a building and fall the their death. He thinks they're idiots.

tetra
#49 Posted : 12/11/2011 1:08:17 AM

BaconBerry

mrs right2 wrote:
. He thinks they're idiots.

They are, but that's whole other topic . . .
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Guardian
#50 Posted : 12/11/2011 1:16:51 AM

alien ambassador

It pains me to see 3 pages dedicated to this disrespectful person.
The more you try to know, the more mysterious life gets..

Ez
#51 Posted : 12/11/2011 1:20:20 AM

"Love is the medicine."

You're absolutely right. He's wrong. Everyone else is wrong. Thank you for showing us the light. Please help save me from these evil dream chems and horrible master plant teachers that have provided so many people with the healing and love that nothing else could have provided them with.

Oh and the latter statement still doesn't prove much. People say many things. Perhaps it makes him insensitive, but not necessarily wrong. Oden was most likely correct in his assumption that you are hear to fight. There are many places to do that and even ones where you could probably find a lot of support.

I am not familiar with thse bad races that you speak of, because my use of the molecule has been mostly limited to the psychedelic vactions and religious sacrements that they are allowed to be used for.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

SpartanII
#52 Posted : 12/11/2011 1:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MooshyPeaches wrote:

1who is the one that decides if it is real or not
2does it matter if it is real or not
3 is an 'experience' real? is the 'experience' of a dream real even if we consider the dream itself as not something that exists?

Good points, MooshyPeaches. Reminds me of the famous (and accurate) Matrix quote:

"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

- Morpheus

Some would say dreams are not "real", yet I can become fully conscious in my dreamworld and have direct access to my subconscious mind to learn from it and discuss it with others, benefiting myself and others tremendously.

Here are just a few examples of the benefits of lucid dreaming, and this is just the tip of the iceberg:

-Fun, Adventure, exploration, and novelty
-Artistic and creative inspiration
-social practice and diminishing phobias/fears
-problem solving
-practicing/rehearsing/training for waking life
-improving depression/anxiety symptoms
-extending your conscious life-span
-spiritual exploration

The Traveler
#53 Posted : 12/11/2011 1:35:21 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This thread is going nowhere, and as such I have locked it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

PREV123