We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm an ecstatic new member! Options

JBoww
#1 Posted : 12/8/2011 5:19:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,

I am so excited and proud of you all that a site like this exists. I first tried DMT back in July, and I have found that over time it has only increased in importance to me. I have slowly started researching more and more, contributing to websites more and more, dreaming about it more and more, etc. It almost feels like it has found different ways to make its presence felt in my daily life. I am listening to Rick Strassman's book right now, and I can't get enough! I love reading about people's experiences and their interpretations of the spirit molecule's meaning/intentions. What an amazing change in my life! I can tell I've become more tolerant and happy. I feel thankful and alive.

Thank you for having a place like this to allow me to visit.

I don't think I can post in other forums yet, but here's a link to the post of my first experience: http://www.reddit.com/r/...my_first_dmt_experience/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oden
#2 Posted : 12/8/2011 5:45:46 AM

odin the one

Welcome.. yes the spice will do that for you...it is nothing short of amazing... get your study on! there is so much for us to learn..research research..welcome to the nexus.peace<3 Oden