We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It has been many years of wonder and curiosity Options

kleopatra
#1 Posted : 12/7/2011 2:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm male, in my late 20s, and after several years of curiosity and research I finally came into contact with freebase DMT. I first became interested in DMT while in undergraduate school after reading Strassman's "The Spirit Molecule". It was this book that really sparked my interest in delving into psychedelics. I am an educated man, will be finishing graduate school this year, and found it extremely interesting that drug trials were being done on human subjects with such a powerful psychedelic. I remember writing a short essay in undergrad about DMT and being blown away by the similarities in trip reports from subjects who are clearly psychologically disparate from each other. How could this be possible?

When a young boy in Iran has a visionary dream where he believes he meets god... it is always assumed to be Allah.
The same dream in the United States... usually leads to visions of Jesus Christ.
However, DMT seems to have a generally ubiquitous response throughout humanity. Why?

I was so intrigued and curious as to why such psychologically different individuals seem to experience such similar events while under the influence of DMT. My background is in medicine, so my obvious approach at viewing DMT from the outside was one that focused on Neuropharmacology. At this point, I began my journey into psychedelics. I researched in my free time and started taking psychedelics with my girlfriend, now wife. We grew our own mushrooms and learned from experience how amazingly powerful and therapeutic the tryptamine 4-ho-dmt can be in the right setting. Along the way, my wife and I explored 2c-e, 2c-b, LSD, and AMT. There was always this part of me that was curious, yet freakishly scared and respectful of pure n,n-DMT.

Fast forward 4 years (last month) and through some interesting circumstances that I could never speak of on a public forum, I came into pure, synthesized, n,n-DMT. I made all my preparations for a perfect set and setting... loaded 30mg into my vaporizer and took 3 large hits, holding them for 15 seconds. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened, NOTHING. No amount of research or trip report reading could have prepared me. My head dropped backwards, I was in a trance, I felt paralyzed, I could do nothing but close my eyes and immerse myself into the experience. I was zooming out of my body through a tunnel of fractal light that I've never seen, colors and shapes I've never experienced, and these presences around me. As soon as I felt myself become nervous, I was comforted by a female presence that I could only describe as mother earth. In the moment, I was 100% certain these were not projection of my own unique psychology. How could this be?!?! I felt as if my entire body was engulfed by this womanly figure... and she was communicating with others in a language I didn't know but they clearly did. As I came to after a few minutes, I realized I had this gigantic grin on my face and I just kept saying out loud, "what the fuck, oh my god, this cannot be for real, how is this possible?" My wife smoked our DMT after me and came out of the experience shaking and broke down into tears. She had complete ego dissolution and the first thing she said to me after was, "I'm not afraid to die anymore". 30mg of pure white powder rocked us both and now here I am, more curious than I was before!

This week I did my first STB extraction of MHRB, thanks to all of you on this forum for providing such wonderful tek's. I don't know what will come of my future trips but I realize there is much much much more to explore. My next project is to make some changa blends to extend the experience.

That is my story! Have a great holiday everyone!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RayOfLight
#2 Posted : 12/7/2011 2:29:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading that really brought me back to my first encounter with it. thank you and welcome aboard.
โ€Ž"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

Ez
#3 Posted : 12/7/2011 4:46:36 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Welcome!
(¯`'·.¸(โ™ฅ)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

oden
#4 Posted : 12/7/2011 11:33:45 PM

odin the one

Welcome.. yes it is so very hard to explane.. and yes it is an amazing molecule.. nice to hear you and your wife got to find out..i agree its odd but it does make you understand what it needs you to.. i keep looking to understand so much more about it.. but very gratful for what is has let me know..again welcome..looking forward to reading more of what you experience.. there is so very much to learn...much respect Oden

endlessness
#5 Posted : 12/8/2011 12:03:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

That was a wonderful introduction, glad to have you onboard Smile

kleopatra
#6 Posted : 12/8/2011 1:33:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone! Seems like a really good crew around here!

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:00:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to have you and your wife in the ranks of spicenauts.

You guys seem like you have all the prerequisites for conscientious and profound explorations. Kudos on being able to break through the first time out, and succeed in your first extraction attempt.

Like you, I am intrigued by how similar many people's experiences are irrespective of culture and psychology. It is utterly clear that (at least during the journey), many people are convinced that the beings they meet could not possibly be projections of their own limited conscious mind... and not likely to even be archetypes of their subconscious. Back in their normal baseline state, it can be easier to write off the experiences or deny the ramifications of them... most people only remember a tiny fraction of what they experience anyway.

At least until the next time they get back to that same level of hyperspace... and even then. Rolling eyes

Anyway, nice trip report. No one can be prepared for that first breakthrough.

I am sure you guys will achieve remarkable things in time... if you need any more assistance on your journeys, you already know where to come.

Blessings
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha