We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Confusing Experience Options

theCOSMALshow
#1 Posted : 12/6/2011 7:28:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello NEXUS! SWIM is brand new on here but has been a devout spiritual traveler for 2-3 years. Having much experience in meditation, psychedelics, and free expression (mainly musical) and currently working toward daily lucid dreaming and atral projection. SWIM has smoked spice through a small pipe over marijuana countless times over the past year with great success. Has not tried vaproizing yet but is considering it soon. Many wonderful, eye opening experiences. Some dull experiences, and very few unwanted experiences. SWIM has also done LSD over 100 times and Mushrooms 5-6 times (wanting to get to know them a little better).

Recently, SWIM smoked spice--through the same pipe as normal on a small amount of marijuana. Had a small baggy from when it was brought to a music festival left over and finished it off. it was Too little, couldn't breakthrough. 2 hours later, SWIM took a couple big scoops out of his main bag of the spice to give it another go. Dim the lights, light some incense, close the shades, turn off the pc, lay down for 10 minutes or so clearing the mind. 3 large tokes. Boom. The entities appear as usual, but a machine is seen with a switch that turns SWIM's body off, separating him from his physical half. (of course this is what SWIM wants, to be able to control his non physical body) Something happened that made SWIM nervous so he opened his eyes and told the entities it was too much. They became angry, and left--leaving SWIM feeling cold, and empty. He realized that he needs to let go and know thatno matter hwat he will come back. In hyperspace, he said to the entities "I want to be out of my body and be in control". THey replied "That's not what this is and you need to get over it" before they left.

SWIM know this is a product of fear. He practices psychic communication with his girlfriend (more of a life partner) and they often share in the experience together. THis was the first time SWIM smoked spice alone in almost a year. His girlfriend had a similar experience with fear several months before when smoking it alone. are they supposed to smoke it together? Should they try ingesting with MAOI? Anybody with a deep experience on the subject is welcome to reply.

Im going to repost this in the main section once im allowed.

Love and Light,
Cosmal

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Psychonaut In Orbit
#2 Posted : 12/6/2011 8:46:56 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

It's hard to give in sometimes... it's downright scary to be honest. SWIM has had a few experiences where he wanted to reject what was happening to him and the entities just were not having it....a few nervous giggles and SWIM just accepted what was forthcoming. SWIM even had an experience where he asked the entities in his inner voice if he was going to "hell"... SWIM had been free-falling into an abyss and was seeing flashes of red so he equated this to "going to hell".. the entities responded saying "What is this hell?" and SWIM immediately went from a free-fall into a warpspeed going in the exact opposite direction, stars flashing and whizzing by...

SWIM was confused to say the least.... and it's normal.... SWIM is confused during ALOT of his hyperspace travel
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

Global
#3 Posted : 12/6/2011 3:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

theCOSMALshow wrote:

Boom. The entities appear as usual, but a machine is seen with a switch that turns SWIM's body off, separating him from his physical half. (of course this is what SWIM wants, to be able to control his non physical body) Something happened that made SWIM nervous so he opened his eyes and told the entities it was too much. They became angry, and left--leaving SWIM feeling cold, and empty. He realized that he needs to let go and know thatno matter hwat he will come back. In hyperspace, he said to the entities "I want to be out of my body and be in control". THey replied "That's not what this is and you need to get over it" before they left.

SWIM know this is a product of fear. He practices psychic communication with his girlfriend (more of a life partner) and they often share in the experience together. THis was the first time SWIM smoked spice alone in almost a year. His girlfriend had a similar experience with fear several months before when smoking it alone. are they supposed to smoke it together? Should they try ingesting with MAOI? Anybody with a deep experience on the subject is welcome to reply.

I have found myself that if you don't allow the experience to run its course, it very well could leave you feeling rather empty. It's interesting that the entities told you, "that's not what this is and you need to get over it" because I was actually thinking something along the same lines when I read "of course this is what SWIM wants, to be able to control his non physical body." You see, at least for myself and judging by the reports of many others, control over your non physical body doesn't exactly seem in the cards. Sure you can have an out of body experience, but generally you're at the mercy of whoever is pulling those metaphorical hyperspatial strings. You get out of your body, but then there are things that you need to be shown. It's not simply an opportunity to fly about as you please through hyperspace. Some have some control (sometimes) of maneuvering through hyperspace, but it seems like the vast majority does not. You want to be in control, but what they want you to do is let go. They have things to show you, and important lessons to teach you, and for lack of better words, you just need to let them have your way with you. If you can't relinquish control or your need for control, you will find more and more difficult experiences waiting for you ahead.

If you're looking for control over your non-physical body, astral projection or lucid dreaming would be more up your alley.

If you wanna take MAOIs with it, then it will certainly raise the bar tenfold, but I doubt it will be the solution to your problems. If you decide to take an MAOI, I would go with extracted harmalas as they are generally easiest on the stomach. When you take the MAOI, you don't need to load up as much DMT as usual, as less will take you quite further than you've probably ever been.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb