We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Ego Death Options

Eschaton
#1 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a long time since I was here last... How is everyone?

For those who are interested, I have distilled my DMT ego death material onto a PDF for easy distribution. My site was having some formatting issues, so putting it on a PDF puts all of that to rest. Above and beyond that, I have done some SERIOUS chopping.

This will be the first of 3 PDFs that I post in the next couple weeks. The next one will be strictly on shamanism and the third will be on the Eschaton. After that I plan on putting a couple more up (who knows when): a "how to" DMT trip guide and a thorough investigation of the Entities.

The link is in my sig.

Just click "enter."

Let me know what you guys think; take it easy.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tele
#2 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:27:54 PM
Explorer

Welcome to the "club of the reborn".

Laughing

I know what you mean with the pressure. Something so powerful that one can't do anything except die as it feels so strong. And it's unpleasant as hell at least in my experience. To TRUELY see the god within, in my experience it takes a lot of pain in the whole process of unfolding. The most powerful and divine experience I had on DMT is facing death. And sure as hell it is not pleasant but afterwards it feels like heaven.Wink

actualfactual
#3 Posted : 12/4/2011 10:48:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice one, ill check it out

oden
#4 Posted : 12/4/2011 10:50:50 PM

odin the one

As Tele said: a perfect answer... i agree completly... welcome to the tribe<3.. much respect ..Oden

Eschaton
#5 Posted : 12/5/2011 2:37:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
As Tele said: a perfect answer... i agree completly... welcome to the tribe<3.. much respect ..Oden

I have been here for a few years now, but haven't posted much.

I do see myself participating a little more in this community in the near future though.

I feel welcomed back.

universecannon
#6 Posted : 12/5/2011 2:41:58 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I've read much of your stuff a long time ago but i forget a good amount..so i apologize if you've answered this..

One question- if we really relive our lives over and over again for eternity, as you suggest, what about those with completely aweful and pain filled lives? What about those who die so young they barely even come to consciousness? What is the point really of this massive endless cycle? While i guess i wouldn't mind reliving my life, i wouldn't like doing it unless i was able to change something. And i certainly would see everyone reliving the same exact one again and again obliviously for eternity as a sort of hell lol

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Eschaton
#7 Posted : 12/5/2011 6:18:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
I've read much of your stuff a long time ago but i forget a good amount..so i apologize if you've answered this..

One question- if we really relive our lives over and over again for eternity, as you suggest, what about those with completely aweful and pain filled lives? What about those who die so young they barely even come to consciousness? What is the point really of this massive endless cycle? While i guess i wouldn't mind reliving my life, i wouldn't like doing it unless i was able to change something. And i certainly would see everyone reliving the same exact one again and again obliviously for eternity as a sort of hell lol

Unfortunately, all must repeat their lives, despite how bad they possibly were (for that matter, this includes animals etc.). All is necessary for the Greater Whole and these tragic opposites are absolutely necessary for the evolution of consciousness. Now, that being said, when on the "Otherside," there tends to be an understanding that the experience of Eternity - that is, the experience of death - is one so profound that it renders all of material existence's tragedies as comparatively moot. Oneness with the All redeems all beings and allows them to forget; to start anew.

Surely, hell exists for select individuals. Hell is repetition without evolution.

Heaven is evolution through novelty. Love is novel.

In finding Himself, God sought an absolute experience; one filled with beauty, hatred, malice, peace, love, and melancholy.

The painful beauty of enlightenment is the understanding of redemption:

“Zarathustra once defines, quite strictly, his task – its mine too – and there is no mistaking his meaning: he says Yes to the point of justifying, of redeeming even all of the past.“I walk among men as among the fragments of the future – that future which I envisage. And this is all my creating and striving, that I create and carry together into One what is fragment and riddle and dreadful accident. And how could I bear to be a man if man were not also a creator and guesser of riddles and redeemer of accidents? To redeem those who lived in the past and to turn every ‘it was; into a ‘thus I willed it’ – that alone I should call redemption.” Nietzsche, ‘Ecce Homo’ (bold mine)

The entire Universe repeats and us with it. Conscious beings, for whatever reason, are bestowed with a most beautiful exit from material existence (I would imagine that animals do as well, as I believe their sentience allows them such an emotional experience). It is not known why these experiences occur, but they most certainly do. The sheer amount of Near-Death Experience research is proof of that.

The Oneness model goes hand in hand with the Eternal Recurrence of the Same.

God is truly One.

Tat tvam asi.

universecannon
#8 Posted : 12/5/2011 6:44:13 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Eschaton wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Unfortunately, all must repeat their lives, despite how bad they possibly were (for that matter, this includes animals etc.). All is necessary for the Greater Whole and these tragic opposites are absolutely necessary for the evolution of consciousness.

Seems pretty ridiculously unfair in my opinion. And I have a hard time seeing how there is any evolution of consciousness at all when every life is merely repeated exactly as it was for an eternity

Also, what makes you think "god" is a He?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Eschaton
#9 Posted : 12/5/2011 7:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Eschaton wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Unfortunately, all must repeat their lives, despite how bad they possibly were (for that matter, this includes animals etc.). All is necessary for the Greater Whole and these tragic opposites are absolutely necessary for the evolution of consciousness.

Seems pretty ridiculously unfair in my opinion. And I have a hard time seeing how there is any evolution of consciousness at all when every life is merely repeated exactly as it was for an eternity

Also, what makes you think "god" is a He?

When is life ever fair? You have a hard time seeing how there is evolution of consciousness over the history of our species and ultimately, the Universe? How does the Eternal repetition of the Universe change the fact of evolution? The Universe evolves toward an asymptote and then starts itself over again, in my opinion. The evolution of consciousness is arguably all about mankind realizing his Eternal nature; that he is the Universe.

"Man discovers that he is nothing else than evolution become conscious of itself, to borrow Julian Huxley's striking expression. It seems to me that our modern minds (because and inasmuch as they are modern) will never find rest until they settle down to this view. On this summit and on this summit alone are repose and illumination waiting for us." Teilhard de Chardin, 'The Phenomenon of Man' (bold mine)

God isn't a person per se; he/she is a persona, as we "experience" him/her/it.

God is the entire Universe, objectively speaking.

actualfactual
#10 Posted : 12/5/2011 4:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If God is the entire universe with infinite possibilities what is to be gained by forcing a person to repeat their life over and over again? Change is inherent to evolution.

Quote:
In finding Himself, God sought an absolute experience; one filled with beauty, hatred, malice, peace, love, and melancholy.

What about people who die very soon after birth? That is hardly an absolute experience nor is the person given a chance to discover they are truly god.

I find your conclusions rather strange and a bit unsettling, but I'm glad you've gained something from the substance.

SpartanII
#11 Posted : 12/5/2011 5:11:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Hence, although no subjective observer can prove that anything exists outside of his awareness, most of us assume that it does. Nevertheless, because consciousness is necessary for reality to exist, the Perennial Philosophy posits an Objective Observer who sustains reality by observation thereof.

Since quantum physics also mandates that reality depends on observation, it follows that we must be subjective observers within the Objective Observer's awareness. To some degree we represent said observer's interior organs of perception. (This inside-outside differentiation confirms that ultimate reality is hugely multidimensional, which we knew already.)

What better way for God to know himself than to divide his awareness so that he can observe objectively as Creator and subjectively as Creation?"

^
From the book The Cracking Tower by Jim DeKorn. (thought this would go well with this discussion)Wink

Eschaton
#12 Posted : 12/6/2011 7:53:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actualfactual wrote:
If God is the entire universe with infinite possibilities what is to be gained by forcing a person to repeat their life over and over again? Change is inherent to evolution.

Quote:

What about people who die very soon after birth? That is hardly an absolute experience nor is the person given a chance to discover they are truly god.

I find your conclusions rather strange and a bit unsettling, but I'm glad you've gained something from the substance.

There is no "forcing" to speak of; since we are the Eternal Fractal Universe, we repeat our subjective iteration for infinity by will alone. Evolution still occurs; the only concept here to grasp is that the entire procession repeats for Eternity; that is, infinity.

Individuals who die at birth only bring to death what they achieved consciously during life; this being said, we have no frame of reference upon which to make an accurate assumption about how "sophisticated" the level of consciousness is for a newborn. We simply do not know. But that entity would repeat that existence for Eternity because as an occurrence, they represent an opportunity for growth of consciousness for those directed affected by such a tragedy. Hence why evil is ultimately necessary; in order for God to reach an absolute experience, He must experience All iterations; the dying insect, baby, and animal; and finally, the dying Hero.

I believe that all entities rejoice in the union of God when they return to their primordial Source. I happen to believe that consciousness is, literally, everything.

I admit first and foremost that this is a purely subjective understanding.

Eschaton
#13 Posted : 12/12/2011 8:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
"Hence, although no subjective observer can prove that anything exists outside of his awareness, most of us assume that it does. Nevertheless, because consciousness is necessary for reality to exist, the Perennial Philosophy posits an Objective Observer who sustains reality by observation thereof.

Since quantum physics also mandates that reality depends on observation, it follows that we must be subjective observers within the Objective Observer's awareness. To some degree we represent said observer's interior organs of perception. (This inside-outside differentiation confirms that ultimate reality is hugely multidimensional, which we knew already.)

What better way for God to know himself than to divide his awareness so that he can observe objectively as Creator and subjectively as Creation?"

^
From the book The Cracking Tower by Jim DeKorn. (thought this would go well with this discussion)Wink

Thank you for adding this to the discussion. I will definitely check out that book. Cool

In the meantime, you might enjoy this excerpt:

"Our knowledge of how quantum mechanics works with state vector collapse on observation ties in with a quantum mechanical picture of consciousness, consciousness arising out of the very observer-dependent processes that go on in the brain as they do in the laboratories of physicists, in the hearts of atoms, and in the cores of stars. And with an observer in the brain, this consciousness selects the things that happen in the external world. Out of this arises a special picture of what the fabric of reality is. Because of that signal-to-noise disparity between the will and the consciousness of our mind, only about a thousandth of what could happen happens out of an ostensive correlation with what we would wish for. All the rest is stochastic or moves inexorably forward under the laws of physics for microscopic bodies. Matter, objects - a physical domain exists that is governed by immutable laws. But these laws leave open a range of happenings that are left to the selection of the mind. Behind this selection is the will. The will works much like a communication channel that links all of us to a common control center. Within the power of our combined will lies the power to do essentially anything. Within the power of this will lies any knowledge - of anything known, or knowable - of the past or of the future. And it is a power that is always present. This is the collective will of all sentient beings with the power of determining the state of all events, with the knowledge of a seer. This is the Omnipresence, the Omniscience, the Omnipotence of Abraham's God, at once personal and supreme. This is a God of our collective will and of the collective will of the universe. This is a God that has the potential of any knowledge that we know. A God that has the power to make any event occur and yet it restrained by the limits of our own minds. A God that pervades all things and yet acts through our vision." Evan Harris Walker, 'The Physics of Consciousness'

Eschaton
#14 Posted : 3/18/2012 7:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A bump for some updates on the PDF (especially if others haven't seen it) and a kick in the ass to myself to finish the other PDFs.

I hope all is well with everyone.

I love the new changes round' here.