We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello World! And Beyond :] Options

Dongz
#1 Posted : 12/2/2011 3:29:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I am a measly male from the mountains of Montana. It is nice to finally join this forum, after reading it over the past week or so, I am interested in the things outlined here.

I have many question I would love to have answered, but knowingly this is not the right place to ask them, this is merely an introduction.

A true name is obviously out of the question, so I am merely referred to as Dongz. Don't ask me, because I wouldn't know. I don't know how I got this name, or when I got this name, but everyone knows me as such. So I figure what better than a pseudonym I'm already know as?

I hope to find much on my journey through this Nexus, and the many that follow. Posting privileges would be perfect pertaining to my problems of procuring this peculiar spice. Having experience with it before, it would be a wonderful and expansive opportunity to obtain.

I am an interesting person to say the least, and love meeting interesting people, and from having read many of the posts of this website; I believe you are some of the most interesting people on the internet :]

At the risk of remedial running on, I return to my requiem for rest and recuperation.
I bid you adieu.
Dongz is merely a fictional character, created in the mind of one individual, among many other things this indvidual has created in his or her mind.
If Dongz ever uses the term I or Me or Myself, it is merely pertaining to the fictional character created for fun, and anything that Dongz posts has no correlation to any conceived form of reality.
Therefore, any pictures, stories, or writings are either Photoshopped, fictional, or all together false and can not, may not, and will not be used in a detrimental way to the owner of this account.
Dongz is an entity of its own, and shall be interpretted as such.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dongz
#2 Posted : 12/2/2011 5:01:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel as though maybe my original post is not as well fit of an Introduction to such a wonderful community as it should be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had many experiences with psychedelic substances and the effects they have on consciousness. Being somewhat of a writer myself, I enjoy expanding my mind with said substances and logging my experiences and thoughts in writing. It is a wonderful insight not only into the substance themselves, but into the mind and the way it thinks while under the influence.

I have always had a fascination with psychedelics, even before the first time I enjoyed my first toke. I always found that it was interesting the way that they affected the mind. I am a deep thinker, very existential and rhetorical thought processes constantly flow through my head, and I feel like psychedelics shed a HUGE light on the topic of Existentialism and the very extent of which we Exist.

I have studied on Multi-dimensional existence and parallel universe theories along with SpaceTime and Quantum Physics/Mechanics. Tying it all in with Spirituality aspects taken from the far reaches of all religions, especially concepts taken from Buddhist principles and teachings. Buddhism has been the main focus as far as the aspects of spirituality goes.

I have also been a dream-traveler for as long as I can remember. I had my first lucid dream when I was very young, before I ever even heard of the concept of such a thing. Can you imagine my eight year old astonishment when I discovered I could manipulate the fabric of reality!?!?!(in my dreams Rolling eyes ) I don't remember my dreams as well as I used to, part of it has to do with my overall fleeting memory due to the thoughts occupying my head at all times. Obsessive thoughts take a toll on your short term memory.

I have also start every paragraph of this essay with "I Have" Smile
I really hope to hear back from some of you and become evermore entwined with the fabric of this community.
With loving regards,
Dongz :]
Dongz is merely a fictional character, created in the mind of one individual, among many other things this indvidual has created in his or her mind.
If Dongz ever uses the term I or Me or Myself, it is merely pertaining to the fictional character created for fun, and anything that Dongz posts has no correlation to any conceived form of reality.
Therefore, any pictures, stories, or writings are either Photoshopped, fictional, or all together false and can not, may not, and will not be used in a detrimental way to the owner of this account.
Dongz is an entity of its own, and shall be interpretted as such.

oden
#3 Posted : 12/2/2011 8:21:55 AM

odin the one

Welcome Dongz
To the nexus your right about the people here... They are for lack of a better word.. amazing.. they have great hearts and will help with so many things. They only ask that the new ones that come here speak from there hearts so they can get to know and maby understand the new friends they make. From the moment i was drawn here they made me feel so welcomed they treated me so good. That i did not even know there was a membership. I just thought i was..Dongz you seem to want acceptence and im sure you will find it. I read your first post i do not answer all i read as others may.. im not sure how you came to be here maby searching as i was.. It is a very special place and the friends here with there wisdom and love changed a sadness in me i carried a long time.. i hope you find the same happiness i have. i feel like a monkey next to so many of them. Yet they treat me as a great friend and are there if i need them..they are bright, creative, full of so much that i hope to be.. read there posts and you shall see.. anyway i ramble.. i hope you get the picture.. i wish you great luck in what you seek, check the wiki, check the health and safty, jump in the chat.. read the rules .. they hold you and everyone to them, its what makes this place soo special... come with an open heart and respect. the love here is real... i seem to be putting this statment on almost all my post.. because it has had such a profound change to my thinking...Hurt people hurt, Healed people heal... enjoy Oden