We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, not really good at these introductions... Options

H2O2
#1 Posted : 12/1/2011 9:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But, I'll be lurking about and enjoying your forums ... thought you might want to know.
I love the respectful attitude laid out in the rules, glad to see people behaving like human beings online.
Kind of refreshing.

Thanks.

The Shallows, Chapter 7.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 12/1/2011 12:38:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!!!

It's a good sign that you noticed the respectful attitude around here. Very happy

Attitude is important here and although I try to be respectful, I certainly have my moments. Embarrased

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 12/1/2011 1:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting name.
do you mind me asking why you decided to have hydrogen peroxide be your namesake?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

oden
#4 Posted : 12/2/2011 3:47:46 AM

odin the one

Welcome.. feel free to get your study on... check the wiki and feel free to ask any questions... a smart bunch of eggs here with great hearts...peace<3 Oden

SoulCrushingBass
#5 Posted : 12/2/2011 5:17:54 AM

Keeper of the spice

With all due respect, I'm actually coming down now from a lil toke and am also curious about hydrogen peroxide. The name made me giggle, no offense
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

H2O2
#6 Posted : 12/2/2011 12:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate that.

The internet is a very odd place. It's easy to be misunderstood... or to simply not care.
I'm a little ambivalent about the whole thing, but giving the benefit of the doubt has served me well.

As far as my little namesake, I didn't put too much thought into it to be honest.

I guess I just like water and I like science, and I like how H2O and H2O2 behave differently yet are only one oxygen atom apart.
They're both very simple, yet essential to life.

That's all.

Have a good weekend.
Here's a snazzy little cartoon, kind of long but amusing enough I guess, if you stick with it,
or just for the music if nothing else.
http://www.youtube.com/w...j6SE&feature=related

"One bonze carries water to drink himself, two bonzes carry water to drink together, three bonzes no water to drink."
The Shallows, Chapter 7.