We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So Near, Yet So Far Away Options

carlinesque
#1 Posted : 12/1/2011 9:22:48 AM

Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby can ya dig it?!

So I have this weird thing where I don't like to read what I write unless I'm super confident in how I laid out my ideas. Well, I typed up a couple posts here a few months ago and read them for the first time since then this morning. I didn't like what I read, realized I couldn't delete them entirely so I "edited" them.

Don't really know why I did that, it was sort of impulsive. I'm a little strange. Anywho, I'll make this my new introduction. Howdy ya'll Very happy

In the last several months, I don't know if I reeeeeally need a new tripping buddy or what but I haven't had a strong desire to trip on anything but DMT, however, I've been too chicken to do it. I want and need so badly to get my head to other places, I need out once in a good while but I can't seem to just make myself take the leap. Now, there are some changes going on outside my head that are of course affecting me and I need to admit that I don't know how to handle them. I really don't. I get anxious just thinking about things not being the same. I feel so weak for this. Such a weak minded person who can't even handle the little changes in life. I feel so fragile. The one person I feel comfortable enough with to lean on for support (my boyfriend) doesn't know necessarily how to handle me and my fragility although he does try when he isn't exploiting my weaknesses and using them against me. But I excuse all of it of course because when it comes down to it, if you reeeeeally love someone at their core, you take their bad with their good. This is all good and cute, but at the end of the day I still don't know how to cope and love/patience only stretches so far when that's all you can offer, and only some of the time.

Growing up is intense. Life in general is intense. Scary even. I'm at a point right now, I want to do so much. I want to love other people in ways that they need, I'm a people pleaser at my core and nothing excites me more than when I'm able to make someone happy. However, I've been hardened in my life. The toughest thing for me is to let people in. I'm very difficult, I scare people away. That scares me. I WANT to build relationships with people, be them small or not I want them. I just feel like such a scary monster who no one understands, who no one can really ever understand. I don't feel like anyone could ever grasp what it's like for ME, because the sad truth is I know that I can't really grasp ANYONE else's pain and personal sorrow.

Sometimes I cry for other people's pain because I know I CAN'T understand what they're going through. This makes it worse, I know we really are alone in our feelings and thoughts even though we're really NOT alone. So near, yet so far away. Sometimes I'll be so low in my head, my boyfriend will notice and give me an amazing warm hug (more like embrace) and I'll just cry....cry because he'll never understand and all he can do is what is being done at that moment. My pain can't be taken away.

Anywho, just some depressing drug jibber-jabber. I could really use some Minute Maid Tropical Punch right about now....mmmmmmm. And a long walk on a cold beach at night with a blanket, some courage (liquid and mental), some DMT/smoking device, and a warm bodyWink My boyfriend won't do a walk on the beach, especially at night...*sighSad He can be great, but he isn't what I NEED. He doesn't and can't fulfill me in certain ways that are needed for a person like me. I need so much more than he can give...not in the sac, mind you. We rule that department. Just sayin' Laughing

Anywho Nexians, stop by the Chat. Get to know me best there. It's super fun...sometimes. Smile
Carlinesque

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oden
#2 Posted : 12/1/2011 1:45:44 PM

odin the one

<3 carlinesque...im truly sorry you feel so lost sometimes.... i can almost see your knee hitting the ground with sorrow...for this my heart breaks...understand this. we all know life can give a good kick in the pants and our thoughts can be the worst enemy we face...look inward and truly know you are stronger than you think braver than you look..i believe sometimes to help ones self you can help others..you were not born with all this sadness and fear..take some time put your face in the sun. and remember inside you lies greatness... something i learned here in this forum... is and always be the most important statement i could ever understand..Hurt people hurt,Healed people heal...it truly seems that inside you is a healing heart...stand up straighten your back,take a deep breath brush the sorrow off... and know this..every day your feet touch the ground and you have a chance to change anything you truly want.. do not let your mind rob you of this one fact!!! i have spoken to you in chat i know you got this!! get your game face on... i hope in some small way this may give you back . what your heart truly knows... get your smile back on... much love and respect<3 Oden

۩
#3 Posted : 12/2/2011 7:56:01 PM

Hey carlinesque,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus! It's great to have you here.

Life always takes unexpected twists and turns. Before the changes in direction, I always experience a deep uncertainty. I recognize this...but there's still the unknown that looms ahead that can freak me out- seems to only get more intense, too! (at least for me) I've had to take many leaps of faith in my life. It can be nerve-wracking, but I didn't see any other way to make to where I am right now, which isn't really anywhere at all except for Alive... being alive here is somethin' else.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and it's been great to talk with you in the chat.

xsparkyx
#4 Posted : 12/2/2011 8:43:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel we all control our reality tunnel, how we view, interpret, and relate to the world. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it, or its hard to see how when everything seems to be swirling and chaotic. Sometimes the way is to impose dramatic change upon yourself. The person you wish to swoop down to save you is right there in the mirror.

It sounds as though you are not content, you feel something is lacking, and you feel isolated. I think you might need a hefty dose of change. Test your limits here on earth. Find out what you are capable of. Finally find out what it is that this world has to offer that you want and take it. We are not here to travel hyperspace, we are here to experience this world. While psychedelics certainly help us to understand this world, we are here now to experience this existence, not hyperspace.

I want the to love and be loved by my special lady. I want to travel the wilderness by foot, explore the vast mountains and deserts, and work hard to provide food and shelter for my love. Work is equally as important as pleasure.....they really do define each other and make each other worth it.