We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A New Chapter? Options

Bartacus
#1 Posted : 11/30/2011 10:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone, this is an amazing resource you have here,I'm finding it fascinating.

I've been lurking and absorbing info for a while now,so I thought I would introduce myself. My FOAF has pretty extensive experience of all sorts of potions and lotions over 25 years but DMT is something that has always intrigued him and he has now decided to explore this molecule further. He has acquired 200g of MHRB and is currently amassing the other essential ingredients and equipment. He is going to base his extraction on Nomans' tek,and I have picked up lots of other nuggets of information with which to advise him.

My FOAF is feeling quite energised by this new direction and I'm enjoying the research. I love the feel of this place and hope I can contribute in some way. My FOAF will keep you up to date with new experiences and is intending to document his first extraction,I'm sure i'll have to ask some questions along the way too.

Wish us luck!! (although as Samuel Goldwyn said "the harder I work the luckier I get",hence all this research!)

Bartacus

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dongz
#2 Posted : 12/2/2011 4:46:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there Bartacus.
I am a new user here too and as you have I've been lurking around for a while now, and SWIM if about in the same position of your friend.
SWIM plans to order a small amount of MHRB to test out out the extraction process of such a Spice. SWIM can assure your FOAF that spice is even more wonderful than words can describe and can't wait to hear about your FOAF's experiences with obtaining and experiencing.
I look forward to seeing you further down the line of both of these individuals experiences.

Good luck to you friend!
Dongz :]
Dongz is merely a fictional character, created in the mind of one individual, among many other things this indvidual has created in his or her mind.
If Dongz ever uses the term I or Me or Myself, it is merely pertaining to the fictional character created for fun, and anything that Dongz posts has no correlation to any conceived form of reality.
Therefore, any pictures, stories, or writings are either Photoshopped, fictional, or all together false and can not, may not, and will not be used in a detrimental way to the owner of this account.
Dongz is an entity of its own, and shall be interpretted as such.

oden
#3 Posted : 12/2/2011 8:36:18 AM

odin the one

welcome Bartacus

hope you find what your looking for.. reasearch reasearch.. good luck on your quest..what brought you here? peace Oden

Bartacus
#4 Posted : 12/2/2011 10:50:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dongz: Thanks for the greeting,it's reciprocated. I heard that the initial extraction is underway,just 50g to start with,and FOAF thinks it's going fairly well so far,I'll post a thread in the appropriate section when the results are in. I hope SWIMs' planned extraction is fruitful too.

I appreciate your comments,here's to the journey!!

Oden: Thanks for the welcome,you're right about the research,I quite enjoy it! To answer your question,I've looked at this site on and off for a couple of years now. As I said my FOAF hasn't tried DMT before but it's always been something he's been interested in. The psychedelic compounds have not been fully explored by this individual and he feels there's more work that can be done here. After reading lots of posts here it's obvious that there's a great vibe and the mutual sharing of info and experience is very refreshing,a far cry from the (ahem)"Whoaaaa,Awesome,dude!!!!!!" aspects of other forums. I like it.

Bartacus

oden
#5 Posted : 12/3/2011 11:15:23 PM

odin the one

Sounds good... never tried dmt.. you got one big WOW! heading your way man..be smart about it... start slow and low... read the health and safty. read the settings.. if looking for a first time tek. afoaf uses q21q21s tek.2.. very easy and very pure. it is a teacher. give it respect . i cannot express this enough.. it will change your life..i really respect a home work person... good luck with your quest. any question check the wiki. or ask the spirits here. they love to help it,s there thing<3 peace and best wishes Oden