We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Beginning Options

ascension
#1 Posted : 11/30/2011 1:26:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste.

To begin with, SWIM is a total newbie in the matters of psychedelics, never tried one before. Furthermore, the only experience SWIM got with anything is with cannabis, and thats only 5-10 times. However, SWIM is a spiritual person, trying to evolve his spirit preparing for the upcoming shift in consciousness. Hence, when SWIM came across DMT and how that it is full of lessons and spiritual experiences, he considered this as a sign to try it.

SWIM has been looking into this matter for a couple of months, researching, and finally he got his hands on some caapi extract, syrian rue seeds, and mimosa hostilis rootbark powder. SWIM wants to live the experience with both caamosa and ruemosa (made the names up). Now, the only thing left for SWIM to do is to travel, to learn, and to share.

With love.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 11/30/2011 6:05:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Ascension!

Are you planning on an extraction as well, or only looking for orally activated DMT?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 11/30/2011 6:09:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Don't be afraid to take baby steps where this stuff is concerned. It's very, very powerful medicine. Without previous psychedelics experience from which to draw on and guide your response, it may be especially overwhelming.

ascension
#4 Posted : 11/30/2011 8:34:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Rocketeerjim: Thank you! SWIM also feels that he is among friends. Smile

@ragabr: After reading about DMT, SWIM's first interest was on extracting and smoking it. Therefore, SWIM has been here on the nexus for a couple of months now, even though he hasn't registered. SWIM read about the many teks, and tried to understand all the chemistry involved with no avail, chemistry being his worst field of expertise. Smile So, SWIM asked his girlfriend, who is a chemist, to help him understand.

Afterwards, SWIM got the impression that Ayahuasca is more spiritual than smoking freebase DMT, so he changed his route accordingly. SWIM doesn't know why he got that impression, he says that maybe it is because smoking lasts only for 5-15 minutes, while the oral method lasts much longer, and maybe it is because Ayahuasca is a traditional medicine of the shamans, who must be related to spirituality in one way or another.

Anyway, the only obstacle left for SWIM was that brewing the Ayahuasca tea needed too much time, and moreover, he didn't have the certain privacy needed for the process. Hence, SWIM continued researching, eventually finding out that DMT can also be orally active without brewing into a tea. He made up his mind, and decided that he will try orally activated DMT, and maybe continue with other methods in the future. SWIM's primary objective is spiritual understanding and development, so if he achieves this, SWIM doubts he will try the other methods.

SWIM's first trial will be with the caapi extract and 5 grams of mimosa powder. SWIM will mix the caapi extract with orange juice and drink it. Then, after 30 minutes, he will mix the mimosa powder with orange juice and drink it. Unfortunately, SWIM doesn't know the potent of the caapi exract, but he is told that it is not effective as expected, but it is hoped to be enough for MAOI to take place. If things don't go as planned, SWIM also has plenty of syrian rue powder, so he can always call in reinforcements.

The only concern SWIM has is about the fasting. He is not sure of what to eat, or even to eat or not, due to the possible purge. Also, he isn't sure when to start fasting and how long should he fast after the experience. But SWIM is also not sure if the Introduction section of the forums is suitable for these types of questions. He wants to try his luck and post them anyway. Smile

Finally, if anyone has any comment on either the dosage or the method described above, feel free to shoot.

@Uncle Knucles: Thank you, SWIM believes that everything will go well, with the help and support of the nexus community.

oden
#5 Posted : 12/2/2011 4:08:26 AM

odin the one

Welcome.. To the nexus..swim uses q21q21s tek 2... it is easy and almost fool proof good yields and very clean..there is so much info here.. and as you can see a wonderful bunch of people..your a homework guy,then you found the rt place.. i agree with art van d-lay.. take baby steps..but what an amazing place you found..hit the wiki, health and safty,check the chat room. and all the questions you need or want.. big hearts and wonderful minds are here to help... come to the spice with an open heart and much respect<3 peace Oden

ascension
#6 Posted : 12/2/2011 6:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Oden for your wonderful welcome message.

probe
#7 Posted : 12/2/2011 7:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greetings ascension!
glad you found your way here this is a great collective source of experience and experiments, probably the best forum on the matter imo! i just wanted to add that maybe its not always bad that the preparation takes a long time, dont be detered by it! i myself enjoy and build up curiosity and especially spirituality during long hours over the stove. burning incents maybe listening to icaros or some other good music, talking to the brewing pot, going over youre intensions with the sacrement generally getting in the mood.
do try other ways aswell of course. the only real way to know what suits you best is by trying right!?
i also want to say that several other tryptamines, acid and cacti can in my experience be almost if not as spiritual and mind opening as dmt or ayahusca so dont rule them out just yet!
good luck to you and be safe! Smile
I am Probe. A gatherer of information. My mission is to absorb and expand. When Probe has absorbed and expanded Probe always comes back to base to report and re-fuel. Probe is always true and thorough for the cause of the expansion of the collective counsiousness.
When information is accumulated and stored Probe is ready to be sent back in to gather more!

M.G.K.
#8 Posted : 12/2/2011 7:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome fellow DMT-nexus newby!

I look forward to your experiences as I too want to do some potion drinking of the same in the near future. Here is a page about dosages https://www.dmt-nexus.me...p;m=11514&#post11514

Peace
Who is M.G.K.?
The darker the night, the brighter the light.
Condemnation without investigation is the heigth of ignorance! As is "mental masturbation" without intuition xD

ascension
#9 Posted : 12/4/2011 1:46:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind welcomes and advice, dear friends.

Hopefully, I will be having my first travel today. You can read about it over here.

Peace and Love!

Ez
#10 Posted : 12/4/2011 6:49:57 PM

"Love is the medicine."

I find that cacti for me Achuma gives an especially spiritual experience. It is beautiful and encompasses so many aspects of life. I've heard a couple people say that the short duration of vaped DMT makes it seem like it would not be as useful for a spiritual experience, but what is 15 minutes? It's a lifetime! Lived and experienced in ways I just cannot express with words. In that 5 to 10 minutes of being in the deepest realms of conciousness one can experience so many things it's absolutely beautiful. Just remember to treat your entheogens with admiration, care, and respect and they will usually do the same for you. Mushrooms can also give you a beautiful spiritual experience as well. I imagine one of the most important aspects is your intention as well. If you are looking for a spiritual experience, there is a good chance you will find it.
Much Love
(¯`'·.¸(โ™ฅ)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

ascension
#11 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:27:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ez, thank you for your comment. SWIM wishes that he could find the things you've mentioned in your post in his country, however, he doesn't think he can. And if he orders them online, they are probably going to be confiscated at the customs. But he values your comment and thanks you for it. Probably, free-form DMT will be his second stop.

Best wishes with your spiritual progress too.
With love.

Ez
#12 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:44:43 PM

"Love is the medicine."

It may be difficult to aquire the cactus, although in my country it is commonly used for landscaping and ornamental purposes. Mushrooms, which have an amzaing spiritual side to them are quite easy to grow and the spores are commonly used for microsopic use. In my country they are not illegal to possess, but it is illegal to grow them. I wish you the best of luck though. Keep your eyes peeled and your head up, you never know what one might come across.
(¯`'·.¸(โ™ฅ)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

ascension
#13 Posted : 12/5/2011 5:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says;

"Ez, it is definitely how you put it; you never know what one might come across. The universe works in peculiar ways, but it always work for your benefit if you're tuned to it. My encounter with DMT was also totally by chance, and it was as if I had to encounter it; a chain of unrelated and absurd events led me to reading about DMT. It was definitely a nudge by the universe. Smile"