We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) and DMT taken orally Options

Nanaki
#81 Posted : 12/13/2008 4:18:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^Reading minds huh? Sounds like something that might be useful for a job interview.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#82 Posted : 12/13/2008 4:42:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha its more about understanding how people think and understanding trains of thought...for SWIM its almost like hearing their thoughts in his head...except in another way..its like understanding what people would be thinking about..based on their tone of voice...posture...facial expressions...

when you start to understand what all this means...and staying aware of it...its like reading a damn book...

but sometimes telepathy happens over long distances..like phone calls..and whatnot..
it's a sound

Nanaki
#83 Posted : 12/13/2008 6:32:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to learn more. Maybe this stuff can get me on the right track to getting my dream job.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#84 Posted : 12/13/2008 9:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

use it to get your dream LIFE
it's a sound

monkeyboy
#85 Posted : 12/14/2008 9:26:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim gave this a go tonight.... WOW!

T: 0:00 ~20mg THH taken sublingually
T: 0:05 slight effects noticed, vision seemed clearer, felt clearheaded and more alert then normal
T: 0:15 mild euphoria felt, comperable to 1/10th of a decent hit of MDMA- subtle and rather unremarkable, clearheaded feeling. Some caffiene and a quarter teaspoon of piracetam taken
T: 0:20-0:25 euphoric feeling at its peak, once again- unremarkable

-went out dancing- noticed that although there was a clearheaded alert feeling, swim had difficulty finding words

T: 2:30 headed back to friends house, decided to smoke some spice- could still feel effects of THH, mildly
T: 2:35 smoked ~30mg spice launch is a bit delayed. Can see what people mean about the clearheadedness making the experience more managable even though its more powerful. Usually swim feels it coming on whilst hitting, though he did, it was gentler and slower- which proved to add a new dimension to the exp.
T: 2:37 decided to hit resonated pipe again- fairly good hit

WOW!!!
T: 2:40 who knows why swim went and hit it one more time- about half a good hit

? swim was on a high energy peak for a good 20 minutes or so... going NUTS! Lots of playing with sound (making lots of noises that had a tangible effect on trip/visuals. Open eye started out like DMT, turned into something a little more like extremely visual mushrooms towards the end dropping down into a feeling like swim was coming down off of two hits of mild LSD. Mild nausea towards end of peak, but no throwing up nessisary. During peak, open eye visuals where AMAZING!!!! watching friends salt water fish... his cat... his friends face, all fractalized. Swim saw multiple versions of his buddy (entities!) whereever he supposed his friend might be hanging out.... WOW... beautiful... WOW..

Towards middle to end of peak, swim forgot the time frame, and became under the impression that he was going to be in this state for 4-6 hours... the fear began to come... worried that he wasnt gonna drop back down, end up in hospital or whatever... white knuckled it for about 10 minutes. Very taxing.

Swim noticed that he felt like he coulda fallen asleep towards the end of the peak- even though he was fighting panick mode.

WOW. LSD like energy for sure, but much better.

This is better then straight smoked DMT. Swim isnt going to be doing this combo very often though. He was left physically wiped out afterwards.... but then again, there is some writhing kundalini type movements that he does while on the spice- kinda like the spice drives him to do this, but he is still in control of himself and can stop anytime he chooses.

Nanaki
#86 Posted : 12/14/2008 8:16:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you get the sense you could read minds or read people any better with THH?

monkeyboy
#87 Posted : 12/14/2008 10:41:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

no, although swim did a high dose rue + mushroom trip back in the mid nineties- definate 'telepathic' experience. His then GF was on mushrooms as well, laying next to him- for about 5 minutes, swim verbalized his GF's thoughts to his GF- freaked her out, and she ran out of the room because of it. This was with syrian rue!!!

Swim did 20mg sublingualy last night- he interacted with people- didnt notice any telepathic or empathetic properties- though things may have been different had he been enjoying his jungle spice along with- and swims question was answered at least as far as smoking plus THH DEFINATLY not something to be out in a social environment. Oral may be different, but its gonna be a while until swims batteries are recharged.

Nanaki
#88 Posted : 12/18/2008 2:25:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron,

Is this THH + DMT experience for SWIY superior to adding some Harmine to make it closer to an ayahuasca experience?

SWIM has read that in a ayahuasca experience, one can create visions at will. Does one have some more control by leaving the Harmine off?

SWIM has looked around but can only seem to find freebase Harmine. Unless he goes the route of using syrian rue to make a quick tea. He'd rather just go straight to the Harmine, if that at all has any benefit when combined with THH.

I know SWIY hasn't used the theobromine with it, but was wondering what might be a very good combination to simulate very closely a true ayahuasca experience.

SWIM has never had an aya experience, nor had enough DMT to take orally before he found out about THH.

He wants his first aya experience to be a good one.

69ron
#89 Posted : 12/18/2008 2:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Superior? Yes and no. It all depends on what you desire from it. There's more self control by leaving the harmine out. The THH + DMT only experience gives you much more control over the experience. Harmine does increase the visuals and some of the other psychedelic effects but at the cost of introducing slight loss of control. Harmaline does it even more than harmine does. THH somehow refines and tames the experience making it easier to navigate the visionary realms. It’s a far cleaner experience.

For a true ayahuasca style experience, you need both harmine and THH. Use about 80 mg THH with 120 mg of harmine to simulate a true ayahuasca experience. THH + DMT is not the same. Also harmine + DMT is not the same, and neither is harmaline + DMT. You need THH + harmine + DMT. You can add a tiny amount of harmaline to be a little more authentic but it makes very little difference.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#90 Posted : 12/18/2008 2:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent advice there. SWIM understands that the amount of DMT to combine with the THH+Harmaline would vary per person since it was not mentioned. Would 30mg orally be enough DMT if 15mg smoked is breakthrough? Also, should SWIM dissolve the whole concoction in citric acid and drink it down rather quickly?

SWIM will keep looking for a vendor that sells the Harmine salt. He has only found freebase.

Jorkest
#91 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:03:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

freebase works fine with harmine
it's a sound

Nanaki
#92 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Jorkest,

One more question, is there a recommendation on how much DMT one should use with this combination of 80mg THH and 120mg Harmine?

Thx.

Jorkest
#93 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ehh...start with say...50..its a good round number...it most likely will knock your socks...so plan some time and space for it
it's a sound

Nanaki
#94 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:12:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Could SWIM use 1/2 as much of each for an initial aya journey to make it 1/2 as intense so he doesn't get too freaked out the first time?

Well, smoked was freaky with THH but not too much to handle. SWIM wonders if this aya route will be even more intense for the hours it ensues.

Or keep the THH+Harmine the same and use less DMT?

BTW, appreciate all the feedback.

69ron
#95 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:57:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it's best to keep the THH+harmine level the same and reduce the DMT. If the THH+harmine is reduced, the DMT won’t work very well at all. There’s a threshold dose of THH+harmine that needs to be met or the DMT won’t work, even if a ton is taken.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

alt 14
#96 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:16:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This looks very promising, but I'm a bit confused about one little thing. Why is everyone talking about extraction teks for it? You can get a gram of the stuff for 40 bucks US with a google search for "buy tetrahydroharmine." Even if you want weight, you can buy in bulk and get it fairly cheap. 40 bucks for enough MAOI for 5-6 trips doesn't seem like that bad of a deal imo...

acolon_5
#97 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:47:08 PM

The Great Namah

alt 14 wrote:
This looks very promising, but I'm a bit confused about one little thing. Why is everyone talking about extraction teks for it? You can get a gram of the stuff for 40 bucks US with a google search for "buy tetrahydroharmine." Even if you want weight, you can buy in bulk and get it fairly cheap. 40 bucks for enough MAOI for 5-6 trips doesn't seem like that bad of a deal imo...

1) There are only a small handful of vendors for it and shortages are common
2) we like to extract stuff
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Nanaki
#98 Posted : 12/18/2008 11:20:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alt 14 wrote:

For SWIM, a gram is enough for around 12-40 doses, depending on method taken.

amor_fati
#99 Posted : 12/21/2008 8:02:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Ugh, SWIM blew it. He finally got around to trying this...
T+00:00 166mg Encapsulated THH HCl
T+00:45 136mg Encapsulated DMT Fumarate
...and nothing to speak of.

SWIM did have an excellent meal an hour or two beforehand, however, and had been smoking a fair amount of freebase the day before. So maybe not the best timing.

But anyway, next time SWIM will take it all in one shot of water and with a fairly empty stomach. He will do this at about 150mg each. How does this sound?

69ron
#100 Posted : 12/21/2008 8:27:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That would be an overdose for SWIM. But everyone is different when it comes to oral DMT dosage. SWIM can barely handle 40 mg of DMT taken with 200 mg of THH.

SWIM has not tried a dose of THH lower than 200 mg with DMT yet. Also SWIM takes them at the same time dissolved in acidic water (he uses citric acid, lemonade would work too). Maybe that makes a difference?

THH is a very weak MAOI (RIMA actually). Maybe it’s oral MAOI effects are very short lived and so you need to take the DMT at the same time?

«PREV34567NEXT»