We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) and DMT taken orally Options

69ron
#61 Posted : 12/11/2008 9:14:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saidin, it sound's like SWIY got the same THH SWIM has. It came in an amber glass vial once with a black top, the other times it came in a plastic vial with a white top, either way it had a plastic seal you needed to tear before opening it. The other vendors I know of sell it in a ziplock bag, metal vial, etc. The other vendors are VERY PRICEY, but their stuff is also good.

I don't see that SWIY did anything wrong in his preparation. The way SWIY prepared it would work for SWIM, and at those doses, SWIM would be tripping pretty hard.

Everyone is different. SWIY must have a high tolerance to MAOIs.

One thing that SWIM noticed is that you do get tolerance to THH’s mild psychedelic effects if you take it more than once in a day, and the tolerance takes SWIM 1 day of abstinence to get over.

Does SWIY smoke cigarettes?

Cigarette smoke contains the harmala alkaloids harman and norharman, potent MAOIs which might make you slightly tolerant to the effects of THH (tetrahydroharmine), in which case a larger dose would be needed. SWIM doesn’t smoke anymore (been over 10 years since he quit). He’s noticed that all psychedelics work better after he quick smoking.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#62 Posted : 12/11/2008 9:45:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i didnt think it was possible to get a tolerance to dmt...SWIM hasnt! not yet! hes been trying REALLY hard tooSmile hasnt worked yetRazz
it's a sound

69ron
#63 Posted : 12/11/2008 10:54:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back to this cocoa thing...what in the cocoa is making the DMT in ayahuasca more potent? Is it the theobromine or something else? Would cola nut also work? That has lots of theobromine in it, more than cocoa has.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#64 Posted : 12/11/2008 5:17:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM will be receiving a few pounds of cacao beans so he will get back to you guys when he tests it out
it's a sound

Nanaki
#65 Posted : 12/11/2008 5:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is so far behind, can't catch up...

But seriously, you're on a roll. I am absotively posolutely excited about this THH thing being able to manifest stuff before your eyes. And extending the experience, sweet. Maybe I can actually use it to meet with great minds like Einstein or Disney.

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM will be receiving a few pounds of cacao beans so he will get back to you guys when he tests it out
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Saidin
#66 Posted : 12/11/2008 5:52:22 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

69ron wrote:
Saidin, it sound's like SWIY got the same THH SWIM has. It came in an amber glass vial once with a black top, the other times it came in a plastic vial with a white top, either way it had a plastic seal you needed to tear before opening it. The other vendors I know of sell it in a ziplock bag, metal vial, etc. The other vendors are VERY PRICEY, but their stuff is also good.

I don't see that SWIY did anything wrong in his preparation. The way SWIY prepared it would work for SWIM, and at those doses, SWIM would be tripping pretty hard.

Everyone is different. SWIY must have a high tolerance to MAOIs.

One thing that SWIM noticed is that you do get tolerance to THH’s mild psychedelic effects if you take it more than once in a day, and the tolerance takes SWIM 1 day of abstinence to get over.

Does SWIY smoke cigarettes?

Cigarette smoke contains the harmala alkaloids harman and norharman, potent MAOIs which might make you slightly tolerant to the effects of THH (tetrahydroharmine), in which case a larger dose would be needed. SWIM doesn’t smoke anymore (been over 10 years since he quit). He’s noticed that all psychedelics work better after he quick smoking.

Thanks for the reply.

THH came delivered exactly as you described, a small plastic vial for 400mg sealed with plastic so you had to break it, vial was also in a small ziplock.

SWIM took 120mg THH the day before, maybe that had some effect. SWIM does not smoke cigarettes (just passed his 12th year since one!), but does smoke buds.

SWIM can breakthrough with 40-45mg of smoked spice, but hasn't smoked any in a couple months. SWIM wanted a longer more immersive experience. The only other time SWIM tried orally, 2g of Rue and 80mg of DMT were used, and effects came on after 2 hours and lasted 30 mins, but the visuals were more intense than last night.

At 350mg SWIM could definately feel the THH, but just couldn't get any spice to activate for more than 20 minutes (and very mildly) before fading. Looks like my potential for overdoing it for a very strong experience has increased Shocked Maybe try some of those beans...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Nanaki
#67 Posted : 12/11/2008 6:01:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM looks forward to getting his THH. He doesn't know the oral dose of DMT for breakthrough, but has broken through on 15mg of DMT by itself.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#68 Posted : 12/11/2008 6:45:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it really all just depends on the day..sometimes it works different then other times...it really all depends on your body chemistry that day..things that you have eat in the last 24 hours..other chemicals you may ingest..be it coffee or beer..
it's a sound

Jorkest
#69 Posted : 12/11/2008 6:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

another thing i just thought of...is citric acid enough to salt dmt? and if it is how long would the reaction take?
could it be that its just not salting..thus slowing absorption
it's a sound

Nanaki
#70 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:16:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Am I right in that if you use the DMT fumarate, you don't have to salt it then, and can be taken as is?

I hadn't heard though of salting being needed before taking orally with an MAOI.

Jorkest
#71 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:23:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dmt fumarate IS a salt
it's a sound

Nanaki
#72 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:29:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is the only benefit of a salt that it lasts longer?

I know you can't smoke it but what's the benefit of that over freebase when taken orally? Obviously using an MAOI of some sort.

Jorkest
#73 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:37:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the salt form gets absorbed faster because otherwise your stomach has to salt the freebase dmt. the other benefits are longer shelf life and its a great way of getting any oils out of your spice
it's a sound

Saidin
#74 Posted : 12/12/2008 11:21:44 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Interestingly enough...

Some have mentioned telepathy in conjunction with THH, well...

The other night, when SWIM was feeling the fullest effects from the THH, his mind was focused, meditative and the thought of an old girlfriend came into his head, and a big smile spread across his face, and a happy feeling filled his heart. He hasn't spoken to her in years, and had last heard from her by email 6 months ago.

Well today she called out of the blue, had a great conversation. Not only that but suggested to swim he sign up on facebook to easily exchage pictures. SWIM had always stayed away from those sites as he is a hermit, but didn't think twice about her suggestion. Now he has found himself connected with people he had long ago lost contact with, and thought would never see or hear from again. From alone, to connected.

It turns out he had a profound experience, but nothing like what he had expeceted.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

dimitrius_rexus
#75 Posted : 12/12/2008 11:50:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM told me that 99mg THH was not enough to fully activate 156 mg DMT fumarate. Similar fumarate doses with 70-80 mg harmaline were significantly stronger. The experience was significantly better and more clear headed than with harmaline though and SWIM sees significant potential with a larger THH dose.

SWIM says peak effects occurred 30 minutes into the experience and felt quite blissful. minor open eyed echoing in vision and closed eyed visuals like a low dose smoked experience. the body effect was what SWIM enjoyed the most.

SWIM mentioned that similar and stronger effects have been reached via 15-20 mg THH snorted with low dose DMT smoked.
All of my posts are fiction.

Nanaki
#76 Posted : 12/13/2008 3:42:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any word on if THH taken orally will make smoked DMT more intense and clearer / last longer?

Jorkest
#77 Posted : 12/13/2008 4:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it most certainly dose
it's a sound

Saidin
#78 Posted : 12/13/2008 4:57:09 AM

Sun Dragon

Jorkest wrote:
it most certainly dose

I see what you did there. Laughing
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

monkeyboy
#79 Posted : 12/13/2008 9:43:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

is a snorted/sublingual/oral THH-DMT combination something in which one could navigate a social environment?

Jorkest
#80 Posted : 12/13/2008 3:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been able to handle social environments on oral THH-DMT combo...just as long as its a smaller dose...you can expect to be a bit quieter..haha and be able to read peoples mindsSmile
it's a sound

«PREV23456NEXT»