We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re-Birthday Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 11/29/2011 1:24:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Excellent, very happy, it had just gone midnight and was my Birthday - WooHoo!!!
(physical condition) Set: Getting a bit podgy tese days, too much food / beer, not enough exercise Pleased
Setting (location): My house, living room
time of day: 12-1 am
recent drug use: Lots of Cannabis throughout the day, a beer at supper time, 25 mg MXE insufflated at 9-10 pm ish.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 75KG
known sensitivities:
history of use: Has been known to SMOALK MOAR

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Cannabis, MXE, Changa
Dose(s): 1 gram Cannabis, 25mg MXE, 40mg 1:1 Changa
Method of administration: Smoked, Snorted, SMOALKED

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: Erm... Wow!

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Implesantness: 3
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 2.5

[u]

I'm going to start this report with an apology. I am sorry, but the words on this page will not, can not, will never even scratch the surface of this experience, but as with all important experiences, i feel it is necessary to at least try and document them, so here we go...

The events that take place happen over two days. I started smoking weed at around 10 am on the 27th, and continued to get stoned over the course of the day, which was very nice Smile After dinner i thought it would be a good idea to supplement my heavily stoned brain with some MXE, just a touch, nothing too heavy as I find this compound synergises with Cannabis pretty spectacularly. I enjoyed a very relaxed stoned / dissociated evening with my girlfriend chatting, listening to music, watching a bit of telly, that sort of thing. At midnight I opened a couple of presents and cards, and was by that stage in a fantastic mood, feeling well loved by many people, blessed to be alive, and also rather high Cool At this point I felt a strong urge, almost a command, that I should smoalk a little Spice. What a fantastic idea! It had been a couple of weeks, it was a symbolic date, I was in a great mood, not too tired... Set - check, Setting - yup, definitely check...

The next question, which blend should I use?! Hmmm, I was saving that last bit of Flower Power for a friend, but it was my LAST bit, it is the best thing I have ever smoked, and it's my Birthday, so what the hell, I'm having it! the recipe can be found here This stuff has always resulted in deeply touching, emotionally charged trips that have always been very nurturing and meaningful. I need to make more!

So I loaded up 40 mg (20mg DMT) - on the lower end of my dosages, I wasn't too sure how it would interact with the MXE, even though I have heard good things about the combo, the only time I tried it before, I felt like I was shut out of hyperspace and was doubtful about trying it again. Thank God I did though!!! I lit a candle, as is customary before I take any journey, and meditated for a while. I don't know how long, but it was quite a while - the cannabis and mxe allowed me to drift through my conciousness and still my mind, which was a very pleasant experience in its self, my heart rate was slow and steady, it was time. Torch is fired up, GVG raised to my lips, the whole lot is inhaled in one long, deep lungfull. I had forgotten how nice this blend tasted. Delicious warm steam flowed through the mouthpiece, the wads of vapor filled my lungs and I prepared myself for sweet sweet anihilation.

Next thing I know BAM! I broke though so suddenly and quickly, it was hard to adjust. I am no longer in my living room. I am a part of a large organic structure, it is squeezing me, it is in pain. I am trying to make sense of what is going on, I am being crushed, panic starts to rise in me. Sh*t. What is happening?! Calm yourself Purgey, let what ever happens happen, don't fight it, you know what happened last time... I let go. I relaxed. I still had the sensation of being on the verge of physically crushed. I was being squeezed through this organic tunnel, which was infused with reams of lessons, symbols, emotions, I could see the pain we as a species were inflicting on the planet, I could FEEL it, I kept asking why we did this to ourselves and our host? What gives us the right?! I felt a struggle, an emergence, a real will from many people for this to change.

Every inch of the way I could feel the pain of a mother - mother earth? Wait. No. I am connected to a mother. I am being born?! My head was tilted back and my head started to emerge. My legs went from crossed to straightened out and the pressure relieved itself. The light of the candle emerged out of the fractal madness and I was *sort of* back in the room. I am still trying to make sense of what happened next. The whole room was swirling, and I felt relief. The air in the room was one of jubilation, it felt like there was a party being thrown in my honour and what kept circulating in my head was that the Nexus was there in spirit. It was like a halloween party - this is the best way I can describe how the room looked - yes, a fractal halloween party, and the entities shooting about the room were Nexians, I knew this intuitively. This was incredibly bizarre. But I was glad that you guys were there too celebrating with me, whether you knew it or not Pleased This calmed down and the light of the candle got much brighter.

A new presence filled the room. I could not see much beyond the warm bright light and this feeling of PRESENCE. An almighty presence. I was in the presence of God, I knew this,I had basked in his glow before . God was there. I was stunned. I don't know about you, but having the Creator in your living room, paying you a visit is quite something, being aware of such a powerful, divine presence is something that keeps me coming back to these sacred plants. I don't take DMT as just another high, it is my place of worship, somewhere I can truly connect to my God, somewhere I can learn, grow, and be truly astonished, some where I can gain insight and perspective, and most definitely some where TRULY special, untainted by man's greed and corruption.

I was left basking in a magnificent afterglow. My mind felt so clear. So peaceful, so new. I had been re born. Literally. I slowly put the pieces back together again, and re-examined what had just taken place. The last few times I have partaken, I had been smoking 60 mg 1:1 Changa - 10 mgs more DMT than I had smoked that night, but this was far more intense than even those face melting journeys. The dose didn't matter. That experience had been preordained, it had to be. It happened on my Birthday, I hadn't even considered the thought of a re-birth type trip that day, or at all. This was a Birthday lesson, one I will hold close to my heart for the rest of my days.

Like I said at the start, this is such a brief over view it is almost laughable! There were so many themes going on at once I didn't know where to focus my attention, life, death, pain, fear, regeneration, man's squandering of his time on this planet with ridiculous consumerism - the ingratitude we show the planet, and even our own mothers.

I ended the session by saying a prayer of thanks for the lesson, and for my very existence - I am truly grateful for the wonderful life I have been granted, and try to remain as humble and grounded as I possibly can in everyday life - I am determined to be the change that I want to see in the world, and boy does DMT help facilitate that!

The next morning I spoke to my Mother on the phone, told her that I loved her deeply and thanked her for giving birth to me. That felt good, I need to do it more often. I have often taken her for granted and she is a wonderful person who deserves more.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed the snippets I brought back, I don't write up every journey that I have, but this one really deserved at least an attempt.

Much Peace, Love and Unity to you all.

Lots of Love,

Purges x
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

teotenakeltje
#2 Posted : 11/29/2011 1:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges,

I just want to let you know that I realy love reading your reports! Smile
You seem to go in this experience with an ease that I respect, and that gives me the strenght the embark on this journey soon again. It has been 2 years since I had a REAL dose of DMT, and I can't seem to get over this mental block. So reading about your experiences pushes me, encourages me....I feel the call but something is in the way...and that is my HEAD.

Thank you

Purges
#3 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:21:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Teo, I am very pleased that you enjoy reading about my jaunts, thank you for your kind words Smile Sharing is a big part of my nature and when something like this happens to me I find it hard to contain - I can tell my uninitiated friends, but it doesn't have as much resonance with them as it does with those who know what it's like. Sometimes they look at me as if I was a mad man Pleased

DMT is a scary thing for sure, and that pesky ego doesn't like relinquishing control, I know mine doesn't! Do you practise meditation at all? And do you incorporate any harmala based goodness into proceedings as well? I find both of these really help me let go into the experience - but even so, i still poop my pants every time and it takes some time to calm my mind... I'm sure you'll know when the time is right, some times a long break is what's needed, although I find that I can't go longer than about a month between journeys, my soul needs regular top ups Very happy

rjb
#4 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:43:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful. Simply amazing. I can totally relate.

Happy birthday, Purges!
The truth...lies within.

Purges
#5 Posted : 11/29/2011 3:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you rjb Smile I feel older and wiser, but at the same time rejuvenated and cleansed. This next year is going to be fantastic, I can feel it.

Sky Motion
#6 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:31:22 PM

<3

You've outdone yourself AGAIN Purges, every time I see a new report from you I get so excited in knowing it will be truly special with articulation that almost (but not even close) let's me see through your eyes. Thank you so much! and happy birthday!

tele
#7 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:15:17 PM
Explorer

Congratulations purgemaster... I'm going through the same stage, my most amazing journeys were on 21st and 25th. Times are changing brother, times are changing...

...ShweetCool Smile

Purges
#8 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky - you flatter me Embarrased But also encourage me to SMOALK MOAR in order to write moar! Cool

Mr. Tele - I can't wait to see what the future brings. Screw television, we've got DMT Twisted Evil And yes, i concur... Shweeeet Wink

tele
#9 Posted : 11/29/2011 8:34:01 PM
Explorer

Purges wrote:

Mr. Tele - I can't wait to see what the future brings. Screw television, we've got DMT Twisted Evil And yes, i concur... Shweeeet Wink

9 PM... DMT time... Bring your family too. Every day...

Purges
#10 Posted : 11/30/2011 9:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

9 pm shninepee -m... DMT must be administered 5 times a day for the betterment of the human race Very happy Jungle Tele (Pleased) FTW

DoctorMantus
#11 Posted : 11/30/2011 11:38:47 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Thank you for the Report, it was a great read, i felt i was right there on the journey.

Thanks again Purges Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Purges
#12 Posted : 11/30/2011 12:28:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not a problem my friend Smile

cjames
#13 Posted : 11/30/2011 12:59:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow Purges that was an emotion filled read, thank you for letting us be part of it!
And nice that you called your Mum and told her you love her Smile Too many people don't make such an effort and only realise once it's too late.
Oh and Happy Birthday Smile

Purges
#14 Posted : 11/30/2011 1:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My journeys recently have been very emotional - lots of tears and intense feelings bubbling up to the surface, things I have held back in the past I think. The tears seem to be out the way now and lessons are ramping up with a new intensity, which is fine by me Smile

And thanks, I'm always glad to share Very happy

Vodsel
#15 Posted : 11/30/2011 1:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Excellent report, thank you. And for this next year, with this birthday gift and such an attitude you cannot go wrong Smile

Purges
#16 Posted : 11/30/2011 2:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lets hope so! the last few years since leaving University have been rather slow...

smokerx
#17 Posted : 11/30/2011 3:10:46 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Purges wrote:
Thank you rjb Smile I feel older and wiser, but at the same time rejuvenated and cleansed. This next year is going to be fantastic, I can feel it.

I really hope you are right about that Pleased for all of us

Thank you for great report, I really enjoyed it Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Purges
#18 Posted : 11/30/2011 4:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm always right Pleased Cheers.

smokerx
#19 Posted : 11/30/2011 4:37:14 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Purges wrote:
I'm always right Pleased Cheers.

Good cos if not I will find you Very happyVery happyVery happy
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.