We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello friends! :) Options

spaceshuttle
#1 Posted : 11/29/2011 11:27:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

iv have been reading this forum for a while and have just signed up. over the past couple of years psychedelics have shown me my path, and its brought me here Smile
im no longer a consumerist, iv learnt real respect and have generally become a better person. my journey into the DMT hyperspace has only just started. i nearly went there sometime ago when a friend offered me some. im extremely glad that i declined as until now i did not respect the power of this spice and i did not know what i wanted from it.

im ready now and im very exited to continue my journey.

looking forward to getting to know you all. peace
i'm a compulsive liar, dont take anything i say seriously, its all make believe.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oden
#2 Posted : 11/29/2011 10:12:28 PM

odin the one

welcome.. tell us more about yourself...i cannot speak enough about research research research...do your home work. you have respect thats an outstanding start.. i am a fan of doing you homework.. the people here care a great deal and will help you understand what they can... come with an open heart read the wiki and reports..wish you great luck in what you seek.. again welcome