We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Has anyone ever asked an entity Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:07:28 AM

<3

or any other form of higher intelligence whether hyperspace is a manifestation of the mind?

I'm well aware that this is an unanswerable question and one of the greatest mysteries of DMT but was just curious if anyone found themselves asking this question to them and if so what kind of answers/feedback did you recieve?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:27:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I once asked a question along similar lines to a large group of entities. They responded with joyful laughter.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Dream2Awaken
#3 Posted : 11/29/2011 4:05:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I asked an entity (that I often felt came around when I smoked) a couple questions.

I first asked if the slight electric shot I was feeling, if it was yes and no answers, and ended up with a yes. Every shock seemed to be a yes, nothing felt meant no. Kind of wonder why it didn't just speak.

Then I nervously asked if it was there to do harm. No answer.

Asked if it was there to help. No answer.

Got curious if it was still there. So I asked if it was, and got an answer.

Then I stopped. I just could not for the life of me think of any other questions. Every time I tried, nothing came to mind. Then I started coming out of the trip.

I haven't since tried anything, because I don't feel it's around anymore.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

bindu
#4 Posted : 11/29/2011 8:59:29 AM

interestingly i often have quite elaborate q&a sessions

not always going the way i intended but very insightful
blessed be all forms of intelligence

kyrolima
#5 Posted : 11/29/2011 10:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why should you ask questions you could not understand while they're answered...
elusive illusion

Hyperspace Fool
#6 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:01:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

According to what the entities always tell me... everything is a manifestation of mind. (including this world)

The question is... whose mind?

This is a hard question to get answered, mostly because you don't really want to hear the answer.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Sky Motion
#7 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:03:55 PM

<3

kyrolima wrote:

Basic human instinct and curiosity maybe?

Sky Motion
#8 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:05:02 PM

<3

gibran2 wrote:
I once asked a question along similar lines to a large group of entities. They responded with joyful laughter.

Smile

۩
#9 Posted : 11/29/2011 4:02:41 PM

Yes I have asked this question many times as well as many other questions.

Each time I get a synesthetic display of consciousness in other [not normally perceived] octaves of frequencies that's alive in itself- giving me various possibilities in the form of reflections of the past applied to the future in a non linear eternal instance. Sometimes my questions were dissipated and completely ignored as hyperspace had it's own agenda and I sat there moving with it learning from it- regardless of what I wanted to learn or what I thought was going to happen.

Other times They/It offer a multitude of possibilities- The answer is not static. The answer is different every time. Each answer leads to more questions. Each answer is as true as it is false. Compiling the answers and questions you begin to see a forward motion. You begin to see the implications yet still remain open minded and evolving.

I decided the only way I could convey any of this any more was with fiction. Trying to define any of this stuff just doesn't make any sense at this current point in time. I have tried. It yielded a meditation at best. I am writing a book right now creatively weaving the odd possibilities I've witnessed withinity...it's a parody in a way making fun of our ridiculous attempts and definitions... you gotta love how paradoxical and mind-generating it all is.

And of course there is always the conveyance of direct experience...one reason why I put so much time/energy into the Nexus. The only way you can really show somebody hyperspace is by making sure they are smoking a DMT pipe. (Or eating pharma or aya or whatever!)
Laughter...manifestation of the mind...yes this resonates...but it goes oh so much deeper...deeper than we can even fathom, imagine, pretend to comprehend, etc.

I am a dream farmer. I ask and sometimes I get hints. Other times I get what's on the interdimensional menu. It's all a part of the process. Submitting is only half of the story.

A synesthetic mind full of tryptamines has the ability to understand very complex systems that a normal sober brain wouldn't be able to generate or comprehend. Do not underestimate the power of our consciousness, even when it seems to be a partition of something greater or universal. I'm sure some of the "answers" are generated by the self in such a state, which is a profound thing, really. There's just all that other alive hypertechnological probing stuff that makes you wonder....hmmmm....

With that said, it's evident I do not know a damn thing, I just enjoy attempting to do so.

P.S. I have actually obsessed over this in the past and overthinking things led me to the point of insanity. Do not believe everything that you breathe (I think Beck said that) take it with a grain of hyperspatial salt- not getting lost and keeping an open mind is one of the key aspects to hyperspace travel IMO. I'll be honest. Some of the scenes I've witnessed and felt- Some of the concepts I have observed- after asking some of these questions persistently, were utterly terrifying as much as they were universally fascinating in a revealing kind of way. Careful what you wish for Twisted Evil

Tek
#10 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:01:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This message was conveyed to me on my first ever encounter with an entity on a psychedelic:

Entity: Rule #1, are you ready? Rule #1... who you are... can't be described!

Since I was imparted with this vital lesson in hyperspace, every time I first enter the dimension this wave of knowing comes over me and the rule is repeated in my mind: Rule #1, who you are can't be described (and as a lesser thought... don't try to).

One time as I was lifting off, greeted by my non-physical friend Teo, I echoed in my mind this rule but it wasn't coming from the same place as usual. It was like my concious mind was remembering the rule instead of my subconcious mind trying to remind me. And as I said this rule to myself, Teo sort of laughed and thought at me 'That's right! It doesn't translate well into your language does it?'

Food for thought for the sake of the discussion.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Sky Motion
#11 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:25:02 PM

<3

۩ wrote:
Yes I have asked this question many times as well as many other questions.

Each time I get a synesthetic display of consciousness in other [not normally perceived] octaves of frequencies that's alive in itself- giving me various possibilities in the form of reflections of the past applied to the future in a non linear eternal instance. Sometimes my questions were dissipated and completely ignored as hyperspace had it's own agenda and I sat there moving with it learning from it- regardless of what I wanted to learn or what I thought was going to happen.

Other times They/It offer a multitude of possibilities- The answer is not static. The answer is different every time. Each answer leads to more questions. Each answer is as true as it is false. Compiling the answers and questions you begin to see a forward motion. You begin to see the implications yet still remain open minded and evolving.

I decided the only way I could convey any of this any more was with fiction. Trying to define any of this stuff just doesn't make any sense at this current point in time. I have tried. It yielded a meditation at best. I am writing a book right now creatively weaving the odd possibilities I've witnessed withinity...it's a parody in a way making fun of our ridiculous attempts and definitions... you gotta love how paradoxical and mind-generating it all is.

And of course there is always the conveyance of direct experience...one reason why I put so much time/energy into the Nexus. The only way you can really show somebody hyperspace is by making sure they are smoking a DMT pipe. (Or eating pharma or aya or whatever!)
Laughter...manifestation of the mind...yes this resonates...but it goes oh so much deeper...deeper than we can even fathom, imagine, pretend to comprehend, etc.

I am a dream farmer. I ask and sometimes I get hints. Other times I get what's on the interdimensional menu. It's all a part of the process. Submitting is only half of the story.

A synesthetic mind full of tryptamines has the ability to understand very complex systems that a normal sober brain wouldn't be able to generate or comprehend. Do not underestimate the power of our consciousness, even when it seems to be a partition of something greater or universal. I'm sure some of the "answers" are generated by the self in such a state, which is a profound thing, really. There's just all that other alive hypertechnological probing stuff that makes you wonder....hmmmm....

With that said, it's evident I do not know a damn thing, I just enjoy attempting to do so.

P.S. I have actually obsessed over this in the past and overthinking things led me to the point of insanity. Do not believe everything that you breathe (I think Beck said that) take it with a grain of hyperspatial salt- not getting lost and keeping an open mind is one of the key aspects to hyperspace travel IMO. I'll be honest. Some of the scenes I've witnessed and felt- Some of the concepts I have observed- after asking some of these questions persistently, were utterly terrifying as much as they were universally fascinating in a revealing kind of way. Careful what you wish for Twisted Evil

Wow house! I can pretty much agree with everything you just said. I don't like too overthink..but sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me Pleased that might be why we're all here on the nexus.

Thanks for your response.

Sky Motion
#12 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:26:10 PM

<3

Tek wrote:
This message was conveyed to me on my first ever encounter with an entity on a psychedelic:

Since I was imparted with this vital lesson in hyperspace, every time I first enter the dimension this wave of knowing comes over me and the rule is repeated in my mind: Rule #1, who you are can't be described (and as a lesser thought... don't try to).

One time as I was lifting off, greeted by my non-physical friend Teo, I echoed in my mind this rule but it wasn't coming from the same place as usual. It was like my concious mind was remembering the rule instead of my subconcious mind trying to remind me. And as I said this rule to myself, Teo sort of laughed and thought at me 'That's right! It doesn't translate well into your language does it?'

Is Teo reoccuring? Do you always repeat these rules as some sort of mantra?

Dream2Awaken
#13 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Why do you assume we wouldn't understand the answers?
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

tele
#14 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:29:30 PM
Explorer

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

The question is... whose mind?

And what mind?Laughing

jamie
#15 Posted : 11/29/2011 7:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

He said to me..

"we travel within to travel without(the outer realms)"

I take it they are one and the same.
Long live the unwoke.

Tek
#16 Posted : 11/29/2011 7:35:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
Tek wrote:

Is Teo reoccuring? Do you always repeat these rules as some sort of mantra?

Teo is indeed recurring, having been present on every single one of my hyperspace journeys (except for one) although in my earliest encounters I didn't actually see him, I could only sense his presence but now it is unmistakable for any other entity. It's like he's supposed to watch over me, like he's my caretaker, although in actuality it seems more like he is a very intimate friend, waiting for me in 'our place', that I have forgotten about while I've been stuck here on Earth.

As far as repeating the rules, I've only done that conciously once which is what I eluded to in the last paragraph of my original post. Any other time it's been like a reminder from a higher aspect of myself (subconcious or superconcious mind if you will). I seem to break into this space, the first place I come to on most journeys were I'm looking at my life from hyperspace, sort of drifting away from it, and the thought comes 'oh yeah! Rule #1... who you are... can't be described! Of course it's so obvious!'

It's only ever obvious when I'm there though. Sitting here typing this reply I have no idea what was so obvious or what can't be described. I just loosely label what I consider my existence as something that cannot be described.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Tfin
#17 Posted : 11/30/2011 12:06:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Y Submitting is only half of the story.

You're entire post was a pleasure to read....truly. But the one line above piqued my interest for some reason. Would you care to offer your version of the other "half"?

No judgements here....only open and skeptically interested (my safety net?). Yes still clinging to something, but always interested and waiting.

onethousandk
#18 Posted : 11/30/2011 12:31:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's something I've never heard asked: has an entity every asked if you were real? I would think that other casual hyperspace travelers like ourselves would be at least somewhat as interested in that question as we seem to be.

۩
#19 Posted : 11/30/2011 2:07:30 AM

Tfin- I see a lot of people who just lie back and don't move and don't ask questions and don't do anything except breathe when on DMT. I've never felt, in my own experiences, that this was right. I am always up, participating, moving with the flow as I become it and learn from its rhythmic precision. It's in these bodily movements and causations that I've learned much about myself and the way we work (and nothing at all, forward). There are things you can do to the body that affect the mind- you learn them over time. They call them mudras, asanas, things of that nature. I've just always experimented with various ways of sitting, breathing, asking, being, moving, playing music with my mouth my hands my legs and instruments I've brought with me and really interacting with it and not just allowing yourself to be steamrollered over into a pancake of submission. Certain simple movements, or performances of tasks, become ritualistic and revealing. It's hard to explain- this is just the way I see it and go about it. Don't get me wrong, I relish stillness and embody it as part of the process, but that's all it is IMO, part of the process.

onthousandk, to sound like a crazy person, I think we stem from hyperspace in a way. What is alive there knows all about us. It could possibly be responsible for us. It could possibly be a mechanism to monitor us set up by those who are responsible. I don't have a clue. I just don't think that something as highly advanced as hyperspace wouldn't know what we were, and ask us silly human questions. Whatever it is...it knows...that's just how I see it...

peace and hyperspace

onethousandk
#20 Posted : 11/30/2011 3:26:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
onthousandk, to sound like a crazy person, I think we stem from hyperspace in a way. What is alive there knows all about us. It could possibly be responsible for us. It could possibly be a mechanism to monitor us set up by those who are responsible. I don't have a clue. I just don't think that something as highly advanced as hyperspace wouldn't know what we were, and ask us silly human questions. Whatever it is...it knows...that's just how I see it...

I understand where you're coming from, but given that there is a spectrum of entities that people encounter, is it that unbelievable that at least some of them reached that place in a similar fashion to the way that we have? Why do they all get to be omnipotent (or at least more aware)? Everything we know of exists in a gradient and I'd be hard pressed to believe hyperspace is any different. Why are there no clueless entities?

123NEXT»