We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When the student is ready the teacher will appear Options

jaxdreaming
#1 Posted : 11/27/2011 1:09:27 PM
Jackie

Hello, I am delighted to have found this forum and hope to gain much knowledge and wisdom through it's discovery. I used LSD, as a teenager in the 1970's, and was changed by the experience. Later I took psilocybin and again felt expanded by what happened - although it was taken unthinkingly while intoxicated. These days I stick to Marijuana which I use recreationally and for meditation. Lately, I've been exploring all sorts of things and have been led here via Graham Hancock's work around psychoactive drugs and ancient civilisations. I am very excited about being here and fully intend to expand my consciousness with your support. I believe that individuals are stopped from exploring other realities as then we would aware and beyond control and manipulation. As a mature and free thinking adult I choose this path, one I believe will lead me to personal growth and God consciousness. I'm a mother and grandmother, I have no belief system as such, I buy everything second hand or find it on the street. I work 3 days a week in a prison which is an extremely difficult job for somebody who thinks as I do and one that I hope to leave soon. I paint, I play guitar, I think a lot. I'm single these days but cool with that. I have cats. I hope to be around for a few more years yet and want to expand my mind on the way. When younger I was terrified of losing control while under the influence, now I'm older I'm ready. Thanks for being here and thanks for reading about me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 11/27/2011 1:36:34 PM

Not I

That is my favorite quote.

Welcome to the nexus.

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

onethousandk
#3 Posted : 11/27/2011 6:16:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, excellent quote indeed.

It's always interesting to see how our perspectives change over time. I wish you well on your new path.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 11/27/2011 6:28:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. We come in all shapes and sizes here. If it's an incomprehensibly mind blowing and transformational experience you're in search of, this would be the place to find it. Everything's here that you'll need to get started.

I look forward to hearing your impressions.

oden
#5 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:16:23 PM

odin the one

welcome... bring your heart, the friends here guide with love, and help anyway they can, yes we come in all kinds and ways, may you find all you seek<3 peace and respect...oden

mattimus
#6 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guitar and cats.... falling in love with you already Razz
welcome <3
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

kyrolima
#7 Posted : 11/28/2011 11:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Non-identification is gratitude and expansion

welcome to the nexia

kyro
elusive illusion

jaxdreaming
#8 Posted : 11/29/2011 10:19:48 AM
Jackie

Thanks all for your warm welcomes. I'm now familiarising myself with the site. So much interesting stuff to read, and quite challenging reading it all on an iPhone with an erratic wireless connection but it's teaching me patience and I'm here now.

Purges
#9 Posted : 11/29/2011 10:53:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where's Pandora?! She's gonna love you! (she's the resident crazy cat lady BTW Razz)

Welcome aboard, I hope you find what you are looking for Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

tigerstrike92
#10 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:45:55 PM

Homo-divinorum

Welcome to the Nexus. I think you'll find whatever you are looking for, right within these pages. Smile
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.