We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What time is it? Adventure Time! Options

Psychonaut In Orbit
#21 Posted : 12/9/2011 8:03:52 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

Adventure Time and Regular Show... SWIM loves tripping and getting a good laugh from both. Both shows constantly deal with the thought of other dimensions, and both shows have a sense of adventure and fable-like qualities to them. One can learn a lesson or two from these simple shows.
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Parshvik Chintan
#22 Posted : 12/9/2011 11:38:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i can't believe i was unaware of this show.
thanks 1000k, for opening my eyes to the awesomeness that is adventure time
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Super Radical
#23 Posted : 12/13/2011 5:02:34 AM

Poop Giggle

4:30 to 5:30 is the hour of awesomeness.
Adventure time, then regular show. btw if you like regular show look up '2 in the am pm' on youtube.
http://youtu.be/y894QNtX0VA

There are some things.

PREV12