We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Having Trouble...First Time. Any help??? Options

CosmikDebris
#1 Posted : 11/27/2011 1:26:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know a dinosaur who is having a lot of trouble 'lifting off'. They said they have a classic vapor genie and are using a bed of herbs/tobacco and have tried over and over and over and have at most achieved a very relaxing body high. It was most definitely psychadelic, but 0 visual, nothing when eyes closed, carried on conversation with other dino associates about normal dinosaur topics. Set Up:

Classic VG
Bic Lighter
Dino tried 10,20,30,40 and 50 mg doses

Will try torch lighter and someone suggested placing a bed of herbs over top as well as bottom, like a sandwich, but need to know if this is actually the problem as My dino friend is wasting a lot and doesn't have too may chances left...

Any fail proof suggestions that will help these barbaric creatures break through tonight without having to re-establish their set up?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mad_banshee
#2 Posted : 11/27/2011 2:17:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmikDebris wrote:
I know a dinosaur who is having a lot of trouble 'lifting off'. They said they have a classic vapor genie and are using a bed of herbs/tobacco and have tried over and over and over and have at most achieved a very relaxing body high. It was most definitely psychadelic, but 0 visual, nothing when eyes closed, carried on conversation with other dino associates about normal dinosaur topics. Set Up:

Classic VG
Bic Lighter
Dino tried 10,20,30,40 and 50 mg doses

Will try torch lighter and someone suggested placing a bed of herbs over top as well as bottom, like a sandwich, but need to know if this is actually the problem as My dino friend is wasting a lot and doesn't have too may chances left...

Any fail proof suggestions that will help these barbaric creatures break through tonight without having to re-establish their set up?

Nearly total darkness. Comfort of your bed. 40mg in one big toke being sure it was all burned. That should do it!

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

CosmikDebris
#3 Posted : 11/27/2011 2:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess he will keep trying...

PrimateSphinx
#4 Posted : 11/27/2011 3:01:37 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

I heard the classic VG isn't the greatest for spice, couldn't say why though. maybe it sticks to the wood? anyway if you've tried it that many times I might try a different method such as a pipe or bong? I had a friend who had a wood VG and he said it wasn't the way to go for spice. Anyway hope it works out and I like your name by the way. Who you jiving with that Cosmik Debris?
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Felnik
#5 Posted : 11/27/2011 4:30:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've great success with classic vg try using mullien as
Base herb
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

CosmikDebris
#6 Posted : 11/27/2011 5:40:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
I heard the classic VG isn't the greatest for spice, couldn't say why though. maybe it sticks to the wood? anyway if you've tried it that many times I might try a different method such as a pipe or bong? I had a friend who had a wood VG and he said it wasn't the way to go for spice. Anyway hope it works out and I like your name by the way. Who you jiving with that Cosmik Debris?

Thanks man. Zappa's the man.

And Felnik...

do you use a copper filter? Thinking about filtering or just sandwiching. The kind of base herb shouldn't really matter though, it's just so it won't melt through, right?

Dream2Awaken
#7 Posted : 11/27/2011 6:24:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What sort of setting is this taking place in?
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Felnik
#8 Posted : 11/27/2011 8:23:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think the base herb is important, mullein can mellow the vapor alot allowing you a larger hit without discomfort .
its more than just keeping it from melting. I believe it does alot of different things actually.

mullein is a game changer , check it out
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208