We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So awesomely strange (first deep experience report) Options

Shamasi Wiz
#1 Posted : 11/26/2011 12:55:38 PM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Here's a fictional account of my VERY happy birthday:

This is my first experience report on the nexus, and I first want to say thanks to all of the members here. The information I've found has been really helpful. The ideas and experiences shared here are awesome, and all of the love and support among members is truly amazing and refreshing to see. We're all definitely onto something, and I can't wait to see what kind of magic we collectively brew up next.

So I've loved reading and learning about spice for years now, and my research has always coincided with vivid dreams and strange synchronicities. Finally, about 4 months ago, I was able to obtain some spice with help from the Poor Man's Tek. I smoked the freebase about six different times. Every time was really goofy, exciting, and beautiful, but I would always hesitate to take that extra toke and shoot for a 'breakthrough'. I always felt a really loving presence that was somehow completely alien yet completely familiar and natural at the same time. I would roll around, moaning and giggling, enjoying small epiphanies, visions, and happy sensations, then I'd usually end up doing ninja moves, singing/rapping, and dancing around my house like the silly fool that I am.

Probably my favorite experience with the smoke was this wild vision/memory that I had. I was taken back in time to some kind of tribal ceremony. About 12 wildly dressed and painted Native Americans were drumming and chanting around a fire on a chilly, starlit night. I then watched/became an elder of the tribe who stood and started dancing the goofiest boogie I've ever seen around the fire. The group started howling & cackling, and the drumming and chanting got louder. Then, the crazy old geezer hopped in the middle of the huge fire and continued dancing as flames leapt up all around him. He spun in circles, hopping, grunting, and laughing. Then he would pick up coals out of the fire, shake them, kiss them, and throw them into the air. It was pure sorcery. The coals would explode in the air and shoot out all kinds of crazy colors, shapes, and sounds. He then just started grabbing balls of flames and would fill them up with stories and songs and throw them at people. When it hit them they would fall back and roll around in smiling ecstasy. It was like this shaman was the drug and the whole tribe was getting high on his energy. The whole thing was so convincingly real, and it felt like I had traveled to a moment in a past life of mine and relived it. It was totally bizarre and left me smiling and thinking wild thoughts.

All of my smoked experiences left my body feeling really good and full of energy, and my mind was clear, creative, and happy. Each time was pretty brief(maybe ten minutes), and nothing spectacularly soul-shattering or universe-bending. I decided that brewing some huasca would be my next adventure, and it was so good I'll probably never go back to the smoke.

I can't be sure of my doses, but the spice was in salt form(again from the Poor Man's Tek with mimosa), and a vine extract was my MAOI. It took a few trials to get it right, but once I did, KABLOOSH! It was a few days before Halloween, the night of my 27th birthday, and in preparation I ate very little all day, and kept my mind positive and playful. While I was out with my friends my horoscope said that the time was ripe to explore some mysteries, and that if I were a superhero my power would be the ability to experience joy and ecstasy to its fullest degree, which seemed like a perfect omen for the night.Smile Around 2:00am I began eating a special mushroom smoothie I had mixed up earlier(my previous huasca attempts had been somewhat weak, so I wanted to try for some symbiosis with my favorite fungal teacher, plus I upped the spice dose considerably). At 2:30 I took my vine extract and jumped on my trampoline to get my blood pumping. I then took my first dose of spice at 3:00, chased by more smoothie, and went for a walk around this awesome park near my house. The spice tastes horrible, and for me walking helps to keep it in my stomach. By the time I was almost home the effects were starting to show themselves. Colors were brighter, textures more interesting, and my body had that excited/nervous anticipation thing going. I went and sat in my back yard, and as soon as I did a wave hit me and everything kicked up a notch. There were a bunch of yellow leaves on the ground, and they were suddenly glowing and revealing the most amazing patterns within themselves. I could feel the attentive mind of my whole surrounding environment, and I could tell things were about to get really intense. I welcomed it, but I didn't feel completely comfortable going through it outside with my neighbors so near, so I went into my room and collapsed on my bed. And then the journey really began.

Another wave hit me and I was thrown into probably the most intense experience of my life. I don't know how it does it, but this stuff is so ridiculous and awesome. I felt like it was moving through my body, mind, and soul, waking everything up and rushing it to a party. My memory was being stretched and zipping through almost every moment of my entire life, tying them together and experiencing them all together as one. Time was this beautiful and profound joke, and I could see right through it. I knew that moments weren't lost, or even separate from each other, but were eternally connected and always growing as one big, wacky whole. I felt all of the influences from my past up until that point, and all of my wildest dreams shooting into the future at the same time. I can't even begin to describe all of the things I experienced simultaneously. It would take me a lifetime. Every piece of me was infused with this amazing energy and shot into its own personal heaven. That's really what it felt like. My body became so strong, my mind grew so big, my imagination reached so far, and my heart was gushing so full of love. I had been waiting my whole life to feel this good. I had struggled for so long, gone through so much, and finally I had figured it all out. I had put all the pieces together. I had become who I was meant to be, and it felt so good. I could feel the whole world both being amazed at what I was doing, and cheering me on with loving support. I moaned and groaned, got all my pain and sadness out. Then I stretched and wiggled around on my floor, which at that moment was right at the center of heaven. Everywhere I looked was so unique and beautiful, with a depth that stretched to infinite, and I could see so far. I laughed until tears were streaming down my face, and sent all of the love and appreciation I could muster, which was a whole bunch, out to every piece of the universe. I said a thousand thank-yous, and shook my head in pure disbelief, sure I was the luckiest thing to ever be alive. I remember saying "This has got to be the weirdest, most amazing shit that's ever happened in the history of life." The whole swim in the sea of spiritual ecstasy probably lasted about an hour, though it felt like lifetimes.

Finding my way back from that was a whole journey in itself. For a while I felt like I had died, or had gone to a place where the whole world only existed as my creation, and therefore lost a lot of its realness and meaning. I got caught in this loop of experience where I was all that existed, and I couldn't put myself at ease. It took all of my energy just to keep life going. Each moment there would be this buildup of fun and exciting energy. I would feel like I had done it all, and could finally exhale and rest happily, but then something would change and I'd have to stress over it and exert all this energy until I had nearly expired, and then the loop would start again. It was very bizarre. Once I got through it and back to normal, it seemed like some kind of illusion or joke that had been played on me somehow. I still can't really explain it.

Anyway, after I came down I still had the second dose of spice I had planned on taking, and was out of the MAOI, so I figured I should drink the nasty stuff or it would go to waste. I went for a walk again, but didn't even make it around the block before it kicked in. The wave hit me, and I barely made it home before everything was exploding into patterns of color, light, feeling, and sound, showing me the path to that realm I had just visited. I made it to my own personal heaven again, but it was completely different and just as unique and awe-inspiring as last time. Getting there and back was a much more gentle experience this time, and I eventually drifted off into the most restful sleep and amazing dreams ever. It was one hell of a birthday. One note: almost the whole experience was with my eyes closed, as opening my eyes during the trip was almost too overwhelming and overstimulating(though I could see through the walls of my house and saw my roommate and his dog sleeping in his room, which was pretty cool). The barrage of energy flowing through everything was just too much to take.

It's been almost a month since this experience, and I still think about it almost every day. I'm so grateful for everything I went through that night. For the first couple of weeks, I kept having really vivid and beautiful dreams, and I would wake up every morning refreshed, energized, and feeling good. I am curious to try it again some time. While it was happening I was tempted to go wake my roommate up to see how much of this magical energy I could share, though I decided to just ride it where it was going and not interrupt it. I think next time I might do it with a friend and see what kind of dynamic that creates. My peak experience was so beautiful and perfect, and it felt like that's how people should feel and live all the time, but I learned that every single moment of my life added a piece to that experience, and it wouldn't have been the same without them. So I will definitely try it again, when the time is right. Thanks for reading. Godspeed.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Friar Fnord
#2 Posted : 11/26/2011 1:54:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What an amazing and profound experience you had. Sounds amazing! Wow! Combining with a MAOI sounds very enticing, I must give this a try Pleased

Love and light,
-FF
Friar Fnord is merely a fictional character invented in the mind of the author and any information, scenarios or discussions which I write of are depictions of a roleplay to serve as inspiration for my book. I do not condone nor pratice any illegal activity I may pretend to write about as I do believe in upholding State and Federal laws. Any depiction of people alive or dead is purely coincidental and should be taken as a work of fiction.

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." - Hassan i Sabbah X

Terrence McKenna - The Message

Ten27
#3 Posted : 12/19/2011 6:50:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

" Finding my way back from that was a whole journey in itself. For a while I felt like I had died, or had gone to a place where the whole world only existed as my creation, and therefore lost a lot of its realness and meaning. I got caught in this loop of experience where I was all that existed, and I couldn't put myself at ease. It took all of my energy just to keep life going. Each moment there would be this buildup of fun and exciting energy. I would feel like I had done it all, and could finally exhale and rest happily, but then something would change and I'd have to stress over it and exert all this energy until I had nearly expired, and then the loop would start again. It was very bizarre."

That's really interesting I often have the same kind of trips, also we share the same birthday

oden
#4 Posted : 12/19/2011 7:16:31 AM

odin the one

outstanding! yes the spice is the light.. i know what you mean about wishing the whole world should feel this way... you were given a true gift.. and i love the way you feel the days after...you got a blessing my friend carry it in your heart....much respect..thanks for the share..<3 Oden

Shamasi Wiz
#5 Posted : 12/19/2011 8:56:21 AM

@Ten27: Just curious, are your similar experiences coming from the smoke or the tea? And happy belated birthday, my friend. I hope yours was as explosively awesome as mineSmile

And Oden, your comments are always saturated in positivity, and I dig it. Keep shining that light, brother man.

RebornInSmoke
#6 Posted : 12/22/2011 12:47:01 PM

Lysergic Feline

that was quite the report. i really enjoyed reading it.
glad you had a good time Smile
how much DMT did you consume for this journey?

thanks for posting, it was well written.
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

Lichen
#7 Posted : 12/22/2011 1:57:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the most enjoyable trip reports I've read on the nexus - happy traveling friend.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

VisualAnemia
#8 Posted : 12/22/2011 3:52:50 PM

Chalgren

This was a fun but unneccessary difficult read due to the lack of spacing, the famous wall of text does have a tendency to scare off the lazy readers! Smile

Sounds like you had a very immersive journey and I was happy to read about your explanation of the difference between OEV's and CEV's, I'm very interested as to why people choose to close their eyes as to keep them open during the trip, or if they can't seperate CEV's from OEV's Smile
Mad, bad and dangerous to know.

There's magic out there!

Sunyata47
#9 Posted : 12/22/2011 10:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What an amazing trip report!

I think you did a really great job on building your mental setting im order to have the perfect trip. The way you got into that experience is the way of a master! I wish you all the best for your next trips into your beautiful heaven!
Everything you will read from my posts are only the overflows of my dreams and imaginations. If it sounds unreal, it's because it is! Please don't take for real what's not, I'm just a dreamer living in his cloud of fantasy...

Shamasi Wiz
#10 Posted : 12/23/2011 9:29:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback, everybody, and thanks for reading. Kudos for breaking down that big damned wall of text(I finally just spaced it out a bit). I have a hard time slowing my word flow when it comes to that amazing night. I've been blabbering all my friends' ears off about it since it happened, but I can't help it. I keep getting echoes from my experience and have to throw my thoughts out and see what bounces back.

@RebornInSmoke: I'm not sure of the dose I had. The end result from my extraction was a dark, waxy mess, so it's hard to even make a guess. Maybe somewhere around 50-150mg? Next time I'll try to be more exact about it.

@Sunyata47: Thanks for the good wishes. I honestly think my preparation for that experience traces back years, but there's still no way to be ready for something like it. I feel like a very lucky dude, but I'm definitely still a total noob. I've got a lot of work to do, and I can't wait until we're all masters and can share our heavens with each other at the best party ever.Smile Happy traveling, and Godspeed!

RebornInSmoke
#11 Posted : 12/23/2011 5:53:59 PM

Lysergic Feline

i think if you consumed 150mg you would definitely know it or not! Razz
dark waxy substance? hmmm
ive yet to make my own spice from plant matter but i thought the ideal thing was to get a white-ish powder?

what happened to make it like it was, do you suppose?
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

Shamasi Wiz
#12 Posted : 12/23/2011 11:01:17 PM

Well, it was my first extraction, and the tek I used utilized vegetable oil, washing soda, and lemon juice. I think I must have got some of the tannins from the bark when I was pulling the oil out, causing the darkness. And I must not have filtered the oil out well enough. There were still crystals, they were just mixed into a gooey mess. Of course some clear/white crystals would be ideal, but the tek I used isn't the perfect chemist's procedure, and I wasn't perfect at executing it on my first try, but it obviously still worked like a charm.Smile