We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca problems,needing real pro help Options

blsf
#1 Posted : 11/25/2011 7:38:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Razz Hello To EVERYONERazz
*I'm happy to be part of this community but I seriosly need help.
It's the 3rd time I tried Aya today with no luck.......I only tried Rue+Mim(Mimosa).

Today I ingested 4gr of rue powder then drank a really concentrated mim tea.
Did not purge ,did not 'start'.[last 2 times purged like an idiot+zoning effect]
I'm currently boiling my last mim. batch and I intend on getting Caapi.
Question,Yellow white or red[caapi]!?Differences,with what should I start.

Also the mim. tea =*60 gr of root bark mim. + *500mg VitC boiling *3x3hrs each.Do I need to constantly stirr it/or any other 'tricks' involved >?Wut? Wut?
If anyone else could just give me more helpful tips,I would gladly apreciate.
I am sorry for my english.This is my last try as I cannot afford 250$ aya tea prepared.Please,help a brother out.Sad

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

blsf
#2 Posted : 11/25/2011 7:56:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sorry I'm no great part to your community but help me out.I'm not looking on getting high ,I just want to join the hyperspace.

rjb
#3 Posted : 11/25/2011 8:37:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

60 grams is waay too much. I've got pretty fucked up the first time I tried Mimosahuasca. And that one time I brewed just 10 grams and had about 2 strong gulps (half of the material).

The problem I think is with the boiling. Try 5g mimosa, and don't BOIL the tea, you just want to simmer it (steam is coming out, but there are no bubbles). Do it 3x30 mins and reduce (also simmer) and it should be fine. I'd say skip the vitamin C; I used to use lemons, so it's the same thing basically, and the nausea was pretty strong after purging. Boiling with just plain water does me better. You do have to stir it, not permanently, but every 5-10 minutes.

Also, cook your rue into a tea as well. Grind the seeds really well (3 grams should be enough for a first time), and simmer 3x30min, just like the mimosa tea. Oh, one more thing, if your mimosa is shredded, you want to break it up a little more than it is; use scissors if needed.

Did you take dietary precautions? Check out the top right links as well as the Ayahuasca subforum, for more info regarding the processes involved in making ayahuasca.

If you follow those simple steps, it's impossible to not get any effects what so ever. Unless the mimosa is bunk. I'd advise doing this another time though, given the 3 tries today. And beware, the ayahuasca may take up to 2 hours to come on, no need to rush into anything...
The truth...lies within.

smokerx
#4 Posted : 11/25/2011 8:40:35 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Are you sure you know what you are doing ? I am not expert but 60g of Mimosa ? do you know how much DMT is 60g of MHRB ? How about 6g ? that would sound ok to me. But as I said I am not expert here wait for someone how has done this before.

did you actually drink tea from 60g of mimosa before ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

blsf
#5 Posted : 11/25/2011 8:48:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what I am doing I am not trying to ingest all of it Very happy.I just do it now and leave some for later occasions.
I only intend on drinking a small amount of mim.Thank you for the cutting part I will try it!
Last time i did 30 G on 2 people.Did .not. work,both purged but we purged harder because the powder mim. was everywhere.
*Any tips on filtering it ?I heard about the t shirt teqEmbarrased Embarrased
And about the filtering.When should i filter it?!At the last boil,after,or between boils.i got no idea =(
The alkaloids I presume are everywhere in the liquid,right?Say i get half a liter of Liquid from the 60gr mim.
Does it really matter how much liquid the mim is dilluted?

Ooooh the I did not try 3 times today.TODAY was my 3rd try

rjb
#6 Posted : 11/25/2011 9:03:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blsf wrote:
And about the filtering.When should i filter it?!At the last boil,after,or between boils.i got no idea =(
The alkaloids I presume are everywhere in the liquid,right?Say i get half a liter of Liquid from the 60gr mim.

You filter it after each 30 min. simmer, put the mimosa back in the pot and add some more water, then simmer again. At the end, combine the 3 resulting liquids into a new pot, and simmer it until you get a drinkable amount. Don't worry, the alkaloids will remain in the liquid if you don't apply too much heat (heat destroys the actives). A coffee filter works for filtering. Well, not JUST one, they clog really fast, but you get my point. A t-shirt works fine too, if the liquid passes through.

For me, drinking half of a 10g brew was not even close to a 5g trip, I'd say it was much wilder and harsher. I'd go with preparing one batch at a time, but that's just me.

Oh, and by the way, you'll want to let the mimosa tea decant for at least 24 hours in the fridge. You'll find it much easier on the stomach.

blsf wrote:

Ok, got it. My bad, I misunderstood.
The truth...lies within.

universecannon
#7 Posted : 11/25/2011 9:05:32 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

blsf wrote:
I know what I am doing I am not trying to ingest all of it Very happy.I just do it now and leave some for later occasions.
I only intend on drinking a small amount of mim.Thank you for the cutting part I will try it!
Last time i did 30 G on 2 people.Did .not. work,both purged but we purged harder because the powder mim. was everywhere.

you should really read the "all about aya <3" thread that is stickied at the top of the ayahuacsa subforum here

15grams of mimosa a person is still a big overdose for the vast majority of people. It sounds like your just not getting your MAO inhibited, because if it was then you would have been FLOORED. Don't eat the rue, brew it the same way you brewed the mimosa (as i describe below), reduce, and drink..then drink the mimosa about 10 minutes after the rue or so

..and you want to filter the mimosa in a cotton T-shirt after each boil is done, then stick the powder back in a pot to rebrew, and throw the filtered liquid in a pot and start reducing it (evaporating)..After the final boil you filter and add it to all the filtered liquid and reduce it all to a drinkable amount (say, a shotglass a dose)..but also- let the final brew sit overnight in the fridge and then pour it off (siphoning with a turkey baster or something works best) the sediment that settles, since the sediment can cause a lot of nausea (you can rebew the sediment and then repeat this step if you like as well) I find it easiest to let it sit overnight before reducing it all the way though, then once i seperate it from the sediment i reduce it to the amount i want

also- any color vine is fine

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

polytrip
#8 Posted : 11/25/2011 9:27:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Try to ingest the harmala´s first. wait a 2 or 3 minutes. Then ingest the mimosa. Have another brew ready for in case you´ll vomit. When you have to puke...immediately drink the new brew afterwards. The second brew can be a mix of harmala´s and mimosa, taken at once.

blsf
#9 Posted : 11/26/2011 9:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much guys!I did read it and went with it it just didn't work.
Harmala tea?I heard it doesn't need to be boiled as much as mimosa,can anyone give a easy tek for it?
Oh last questionLaughing ,promise...Does the LIQUID count?or 50ml of 5gr mimosa are going to digested as 100ml of 5gr mimosa?

bindu
#10 Posted : 11/26/2011 10:33:30 AM

have seen other people drink 4g rue and 10g mimosa without strong effects, not even a purge

dont know why it happened but i assume it to be a high tolerance to maois or a natural lack of some enzymes needed to metabolize it efficiently

i suggest you try rue alone and increase the amount every time until you feel a distinct "stoned" effect

that effect can be observed roughly one hour after drinking/eating rue

when you feel stoned from rue, you start drinking your mimosa tea and see
blessed be all forms of intelligence