We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A continuing account of my progress down the rabbit hole. Options

Bodhisattva
#1 Posted : 11/28/2008 2:00:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, all.

Novice hyperspace explorer here. In this post, I am going to log my progress starting from yesterday and into the far flung future, mapping out my successes and failures for all to see. The following accounts ae entirely fictional, related from the first person of a fictional character known only as Shibboleth". This first post will serve as a both a preface, and a first experience.

Date/Time: November 26th, 2008 - 2:14 PM

"I would like to mention that I've never broken through, and am patiently seeking the 'trick' to achieving this state of hyper-dimensional awareness which has thus far eluded me. I do not have a milligram scale, thus I have had to use the knowledge of a friend who deals in other powdery substances to aid me in estimating 25-50mg hits of spice. My strongest experience to date was yesterday; I would estimate I smoked about 30mg in the self-made pipe known as 'the Machine' (as many of you may have heard of, it's fairly well known in spice-circles), alone in a dimly lit, quiet room. For the first time, I was able to hold the smoke of three hits worth.. and hold them in for a period of time each. Due to this progress in technique, I finally encountered what McKenna referred to as the Chrysanthemum. It seemed like a crystalline, shimmering band of cellophane stretched clear across my vision, like some etheral barrier. I could see though it, but I could see that it was there - light reflecting off of it's folds and creases.

The room was moving a great deal, and shifting in proportion, and color, and splayed with patterns. The elephant statue to my right, across the rooom was staring intently at me, covered with octagonal shadow-patterns. It's normally white, wooden flesh was a hue of light red. My couch, which I was sitting upon in the lotus position, was shifting left and right like a boat on the water.

Intense body energy. The sound of waves or air surging from behind me and to the left. "Whooooosh.... whoooooshh..." continually during the experience. The comedown was very sudden, the sounds dying out as if someone turned down the volume with haste and the room suddenly stilled. My roomate entering in the front door made sure of that. A sensation of curiosity and wonderment lingered with me for about 15 minutes, and I simply sat there, unmoving.. pondering and feeling very questioning of nothing in particular.

More to come. I will be embarking on another journey tonight - hopefully I'll be able to reach farther.. or hopefully something out there grasps my reaching hand and pulls me farther than I've been able to go on my own.

The following is an account of Shibboleth's closest friend's most recent experience.

Date/Time: December 1st, 2008 - 12:42 AM

Subject insufflated approximately 80mg of freeze-precipitated STB tek n,n-dimethyltryptamine. Intense burning, eyes watering/streaming tears from pain and shock of nasal trauma. First contact after approximately two minutes, eyes closed.

Subject was immersed in a night-setting, and took note of a bright shining moon. Upon following the moons rays to see what it was illuminating, a forest was observed to below and to the left of the explorer. Traveler "jumped" down into the forest setting, which was extremely dark - much like a real forest at night. However, he followed some dimly moonlit paths. At one point, he states he had observed a figure of some kind at the far end of the forest, so he'd simply travel in that general direction. He did mention at one point having seen a stream to his left.

Further along in his trip he was apparently encountering a golden city which seemed very alien, however was best described as Mayan or Aztec in terms of general geometric patterns. Two beings were noted - one was an overseer of sorts, the other seemed to function as his guide. They were traveling along, floating and undulating through the cityscape on what seemed to move like a serpent, but was not - more like an essence of some form. Various sights were shown, and communication was entirely telepathic. Any attempt at vocalization or questioning typically was either impossible, or the being would "hush" him with a gesture of some kind. At one point they came upon what seemed to serve as a prison, full of some sort of shades. He managed to ask, "Why won't you help them?" or something to that effect, and the being responded with an answer along the lines of, "We all make our own decisions." He had the impression that these beings used to be the gods of this city or realm.

Later he did see a female figure, and he was able to notice her facial features - or he would have, if she'd have stayed still. As his vision moved up her form to her face, she tilted her head back along with his attempt to percieve her features; her mouth was open.. and he "flowed" along with her motion over her head, and down her hair into what seemed like some kind of catacomb or tunnel or cave, into another scene - a lake of fire. At first he was afraid, and felt that it would be bad.. however once they entered into it and plunged downward, he realized it was alright. Beneath the lake of fire was a seeming ocean of normal water, in which an "otter" materialized and licked his right cheek - he reported feeling the tongue and the wetness of it; he even shielded his face during this time with both arms as I watched his traveling material form. Continuing further down, things grew darker.. but polar in opposition; to his right, things seemed colder, darker.. more boring and bland; stagnant and uncreative. To his left, things were more passionate and chaotic, inspired and continuing.. he felt he was at a crossroads, and chose the left path. The vibrant path.

At this point he had been looking side to side, I suppose trying to decide.. and after looking left (in my direction) he finally opened his eyes, with a very calm but confused gaze. After a short time he came to, and was completely back in reality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CAPTAIN HYPERSPACE
#2 Posted : 11/28/2008 8:10:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've found in my experiences that the best way to achieve a "break through" is to have a CEV, (closed eye vision)...smoke as much as you can, lie back, closing your eyes and BANG!....Welcome to hyperspace! Good luck...
i am a compulsive liar with psycotic tendencies and nothing i say should be believed

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 11/28/2008 5:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

get a VAPORGENIE
it's a sound

XENONSION
#4 Posted : 11/29/2008 2:58:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a lot of peoples first times...you are on the right track. The "trick" is to just smoke more!

to go further, you need a higher dose. Inhale deeper, hold the hits longer, take 4...or 5 if you can. Next stop-hyperspace.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Bodhisattva
#5 Posted : 11/30/2008 2:07:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Shibboleth smiled. "I'm very excited, looking ahead at tonight. I feel like this might be just the right evening for another attempt. I was wondering though, does anyone know if lots of caffeine might hamper the stretch into Hyperspace? I've been drinking a lot of soda lately, which is very uncharacteristic of me."

Bodhisattva
#6 Posted : 12/3/2008 8:17:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Updated with new experiment: insuflation!