We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Incredible Community Options

Guernica
#1 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:10:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, everyone.

My life and lifestyle have recently undergone some certain changes that have put me back into contact with some people that I haven't(and previously wouldn't) associated myself with, I've also been put back into contact with thoughts and feelings that have not crossed my mind or heart in quite some time. I am at a place in my life where I once again need to explore, and I feel that I need to explore myself and the invisible before I can honestly feel able to explore outside of myself any more. This process has involved meditation, lots of interesting reading material and films, the use of certain entheogenic substances, and marijuana usage that at times may cross the line between self-exploration and self-indulgence, but every day and mistake on this journey is a learning experience, in my opinion.

Stumbling upon this community has proven it to be not only an incredible resource for me, but also a place for me to relate to individuals about the unorthodox positions that I take on certain subjects. Actually, these unpopular opinions become convention in a community such as this, and that is boundlessly refreshing.

Before I even begin to dive into the material presented here before me, I want to thank every single member of this community for congregating here and providing for people like me a place to become educated and experienced in the interesting, and perhaps essential, field of hyperspace travel.

Edit: Does anyone else think it's a shame that grass trimmings covered in synthetic cannabinoids have recently taken on the name "spice"?

I also have some questions to ask, but I'm not sure if they're okay to ask. If someone would be so kind and let me PM them about the matter, it would be greatly appreciated. Can new members PM? I'll figure this all out eventually haha

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

Good to have you join us! Could you share a bit more about the entheogenic substances you've had experience with? Did you try DMT yet? Are you interested in any extraction ?

Regarding if its ok to discuss something or not, just read the attitude page linked above or on the welcome pm message you received, and you should have a pretty good idea on how it goes around here Smile

Be well!

Guernica
#3 Posted : 11/23/2011 4:30:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Concerning what entheogens I've experienced...
Psilocybe Cubensis, LSD, 2C's(I'm not sure if you guys like synthetics around here, but I've had incredibly mind expanding trips on 2C-B and others), LSA, and Brugmansia(will not be experimenting with this again any time soon). I'm not sure how opiates are received around here, so I won't even get into that.

I have yet to try DMT or any of it's analogues, but I'm very interested in doing extractions in the future. Something I'm also very interested in is locating a wild source of Mimosa Hostilis and whatever else I might find useful along the way. I like experiences like this to be as personal as I can make them. The only magic mushrooms that I've eaten were cultivated be me, I only take LSD and synthetics that can be sourced, I picked my Angel Trumpets, a friend and I made our LSA. I don't think any of us need to argue over how impersonal ordering MHRB and having it delivered to your door in powder form is.

What do you guys think the chances are of finding useful flora growing wild in my habitat of Southern California?

۩
#4 Posted : 11/23/2011 4:34:48 PM

The white ball acacia is supposed to contain some N,N-Goods.

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus! I've been hunting for this tree, but I am a bit north of you.

There are also a few other acacias you might be able to find down there. We have some great posts on acacias.

See you around, Geurnica Cool

Guernica
#5 Posted : 11/23/2011 4:49:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot for a push in the right direction.

I'm going on a hike with some friends later this afternoon, I'll keep an eye out for anything acacia-looking, take some photos, and map out my path.

Also, is there any flora that might be worth growing in a hardiness zone of 8b? I'm already working on mullein, mint, tobacco, and some others.

۩
#6 Posted : 11/23/2011 4:51:26 PM

trichocereus bridgesii as well as banisteriopsis caapi would be good botanicals to add to your kingdom.

Guernica
#7 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:20:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The identification and foraging aspect of the hike was unsuccessful, but we did stumble across some beautiful cacti and fungi. It looks like I'll probably go the online vendor route once I decide to do an extraction.

A few days ago, a friend of mine randomly started talking to me about his first DMT experience that he had a few weeks ago. It was interesting to see him out of his usual character. He is typically a man that I see as one with a lack of respect for drugs, simply taking whatever he can get his hands on to get as messed up as possible, but in this conversation, he was a psychonaught. He went into detail about things that he would normally not really care about. He told me his interpretations of the images and breakthroughs that were forced upon his eyes.
It's always interesting to see someone in a new light, especially one that you can respect them in.

He's going to help me get some as soon as I can get the money so I can try it before I go through with an extraction.

I'm preparing my plot for sowing seeds in the coming months. This is all too exciting.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 11/28/2011 11:18:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

Regarding what "other drugs" we discuss here, it all depends on how its written, contextual factors and attitude, check this link out:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25363

I wish you luck in finding some nice DMT-containing local plant!

Be well!

Guernica
#9 Posted : 11/28/2011 7:21:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot for that link, I'm starting to like this place more and more with every visit.

nexalizer
#10 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome man, may your posts radiate wisdom !
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

jaxdreaming
#11 Posted : 11/29/2011 10:11:48 AM
Jackie

Hello Guernica. Your post is really interesting. I found my way here very recently through knowing that there is so much more than this material world. I'm going to be following your posts with interest. I've never prepared anything for ingestion, so any information will be gleefully absorbed. I took LSD as a teenager, a few moons ago now, and still remember most details of every time. The feeling of spiritual connection especially. I've got to find somewhere to get mimosa that delivers to UK and I'm also looking fir somebody to be with me the first time I smoke. Excited, I know big Changes are ahead

Guernica
#12 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:13:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm currently on a marijuana hiatus.

After just a couple of days, my thoughts are more clear, I am more focused, and I am much more productive. I'm beginning to relearn that everything must come in moderation, and nothing must be taken for granted. Every puff of special smoke, no matter what is being burned and inhaled, should be sacred. Routine, I've found, is the key to a mundane life without mean. Getting used to something(or someone for that matter) is a terrible thing to do to yourself. Everything, no matter how often it is experienced, should feel brand new and exciting, and if it does not, it should be experienced less or appreciated more.

These are just a few things I've learned and taught myself during this break, and I have to say, I am particularly glad that I figured them out when I did. A friend and I are acquiring a sheet of blotter LSD this weekend to share, and obviously moderation is a great motive to have so fresh in my mind at this point in time. I hope that I can sway him my way.

۩
#13 Posted : 12/13/2011 3:10:04 PM

^It would be great if you could edit your post. We do not discuss buying illegal drugs on this website. Thanks.
See our Attitude page for more details.

Guernica
#14 Posted : 12/13/2011 6:48:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ahh, I'm really sorry about that.
I'll figure this out eventually...