We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mckenna Forum joins DMT-Nexus Options

mckennaforum.com
#1 Posted : 11/22/2011 11:58:58 PM

Jonesy

Hello travelers

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am excited to be part of this forum. I run a Terence Mckenna forum site at http://mckennaforum.com and I have come across this site in my studies again and again so I decided to join the community.

Perhaps I may have met a number of you at the Horizon's Perspectives on Psychedelics Conference in New York City last month. Anyways it is nice to touch base in a community like this. See you soon.

Jonesy
Find the others at http://MckennaForum.com

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 11/23/2011 12:26:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice looking site, Jonesy. Welcome to this one. I'm sure you'll bump into some kindred spirits.

joedirt
#3 Posted : 11/23/2011 12:52:38 AM

Not I

Indeed welcome to the Nexus. Looking forward to exploring your site a little more!

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

EuphoricHavoc
#4 Posted : 11/23/2011 12:59:53 AM

Monster Entity Mom

Hello,

Welcome-I'm a new member here too. Thanks so much for the link to the McKenna site. Thats going to be fun to check.

Sublime
#5 Posted : 11/23/2011 1:05:13 AM

Intraterrestrial

Welcome! You have a great website dedicated to keeping McKenna's work and spirit alive. Smile
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

DoingKermit
#6 Posted : 11/23/2011 2:55:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus, Jonesy! I can't wait to listen to the 8 hour lecture by Terence called "Plants, Consciousness, and Transformation." Awesome work, man.

DoctorMantus
#7 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:07:55 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Very cool this looks like a great site, a site i would be interested, i have actually signed up for it yet, but have not yet posted. but in time thank you for the website looking forward to sharing some ideas in there.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
β€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Simon Jester
#8 Posted : 11/23/2011 5:27:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for the link, I've got it in a tab for when I have a moment to pour through it!

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 11/23/2011 8:00:01 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus McKenna Forum.

If you need any help, extra information or anything else, please let me know.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

rOm
#10 Posted : 11/23/2011 10:42:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome abroad mckennaforum,
Your forum looks indeed really interesting.
I'm sure loads of us from both forums can beneficiate from more information exchange !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

kmartin80
#11 Posted : 11/23/2011 5:48:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the Nexus and thanks for the link. I can't wait to explore your site.
이 μ‚¬λžŒμ€ μ§„μ§œ μ‚¬λžŒ μ•ˆμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. λͺ¨λ“  ν¬μŠ€νŠΈλ“€ κ°€μ§œ μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

jamie
#12 Posted : 11/23/2011 5:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

welcome!
Long live the unwoke.

mckennaforum.com
#13 Posted : 12/17/2011 9:25:31 PM

Jonesy

Wow this is such an incredibly active forum! I regret not re-visiting sooner. I thought perhaps I may get a "hello" or two, but to see all these responses to my introduction is totally cool. I've been extremely busy working on my Terence Mckenna site so haven't had much time to get back in here.
It's nice to see so many friendly folks and yes, please check out the forum and get involved over there as well. I'd say that in general there's some high end philosophical discussions going currently in the Terence Mckenna site and most of it is simply RELATED to TM so I think it's a place for anybody really that is interested in this area of reality.
Also, I'm located in NYC and I had the pleasure of going to the Countdown to 2012 event last night. Anybody else go to that? There was pretty FN good music, I'll say that.
I'd expect more 2012 events to pop up over the next year or so and I think it's nice to actually meet like-minded individuals in-person rather than just having the in-forum interraction we're all accustomed to.
I was at the Horizons Conference on Psychedelics in NYC on October and met some very interesting people as well. And I came away from it wishing there were more events like that, in every city, multiple times a year. Sigh, lol. Maybe some day!
I'll be back soon. Much love.
Jonesy

mckennaforum.com
#14 Posted : 12/17/2011 9:27:01 PM

Jonesy

Oh just wanted to say that I LOVE the "Art Van'Dlay" username! That is so funny and awesome! Pleased

Hyperspace Fool
#15 Posted : 12/17/2011 9:36:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mckennaforum.com wrote:
I've been extremely busy working on my Terence Mckenna site so haven't had much time to get back in here.

You're not kidding...

Your site has noticeably changed since I last checked it out. At the moment, I am simply enjoying another gem of a video featuring the oratory brilliance of Terrence, but I will get around to signing up and maybe contributing to some conversations going over there.

All the best Jonesy... Welcome to the Nexus.

HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Vodsel
#16 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:09:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Welcome, jonesy. Your site went straight to my bookmarks list. I recently found a nice torrent with a "Terence McKenna video archive", and your contents look perfect as a viewing guide.

Looking forward to any future updates, keep the nice work and enjoy the Nexus. It's an awesome place.

tigerstrike92
#17 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:50:04 PM

Homo-divinorum

Welcome to the nexus! We are all excited to have you here!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

christian
#18 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a real pleasure to have you aboard! Smile
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

mckennaforum.com
#19 Posted : 12/18/2011 3:14:49 AM

Jonesy

I just want to say that I joined the shroomery site as well and introduced myself to that community and I did NOT get a very warm reception AT ALL. I was treated with mild hostility and suspicion and it made me appreciate the friendly greetings I got from all of you even more.
So thank you everyone. You're a a warm and kind group of people and I look forward to getting to know you.
Jonesy