We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Short introduction but as well some anserws maybe ? Options

dimensionless
#1 Posted : 11/22/2011 1:41:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I don t have the time to really write a complete introduction here. I wrote some stuff in the first steps place, but well I need some answers and as well an upgrade to keep coming back lol. No idea what the upgrade will do to me, but maybe there s a possibillity to discuss a little deeper on the subject than just my first steps, and myself Laughing . A problem I m having right now is that I m being a source myself right now, but the last times i ve been trough the gate i just keep dying. I had it now three times, it took me like two months to go for it again. Level two, i call it the fairy tale world, ok that s no problem, but the real not on earth anymore trip pfff I just died again and this time very slowly. I was pretty much in shock my friend came looking if i was ok. I was happy to see him because for the rest i was pretty sure to be dead. The difference with the other times was that it was more slowly and that i was realising exactly what was happening. I was the whole time losing parts of myself with the knowlegde that suddenly there was nothing going to be left. I was less affraid this time, but still, it was not nice at all. It was again really scary. I m not giving up and my question is... is the story of my trip going to change into something more agreable than dying if I learn to have no fright anymore... I have this girl that I know, she s my princess and she wants to do the trip. I want to guide her, in the first months of my eperimenting I would have been able to, but now with this very frightfull trips i m scared to pass my scaredness to her (and sister). So I feel like I have to go back and conquer or accept this deaththing... SO any of you some advice how to deal with this issue because its really scary. The only solution that i can come up with is to learn not to be scared of death anymore, but some feedback would be helpfull...

love and the power to spread it

dimensionless

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 11/22/2011 2:21:39 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi and welcome to the nexus dimensionless,
i think you have the right idea..while the idea of dying can be frightening when experienced, if one remembers that no one has ever actually died from smoking dmt, then it may be easier to let go of this fear, and look forward, with curiosity, as to what lies beyond the gate..dmt offers an opportunity to perhaps see what goes on after life..and also to see the 'self' as beyond this mere life/body...

unclesyd
#3 Posted : 11/22/2011 2:54:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes dont fear death, it will come when it comes.

As far as the dieing feeling you get maybe embrace this as the loss of your old ego, and dont fight it, dont fear it, embrace it my friend. And then die,and you will see you will be reborn and that is simply wonderful.

I have literally felt/thought that my heart has stopped with such instances, which was kind of wierd.

welcome and,

Outsa, Woutsa
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

dimensionless
#4 Posted : 11/22/2011 1:57:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok guys, tx for the answers. There's still a question that remains. How make sure someone else has a peacefull trip, while I don't want to hide that my last 3 experiences were really frightfull. The first 15 or so were wonderfull. (i didn't exagerate this was in a timespan of almost a year). But now I'm not sure if I can initiate someone because i fear to infect her with my fright. I however had this feeling that the like-death experiences doesn't come immediately. Can people tell me if in general the first experience is always one of love and spiritual enlightenment, because this was the way i felt it and how it mostly was for the people that i introduced to this magical world. If most people felt it was like this I can let her go with no fear that she might have a harsh experience. Me myself I feel that I can only go back when the time is there, so not because i need to test the water a few more times before I let her swim.
Dimensionless

Tek
#5 Posted : 11/22/2011 4:00:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had this issue one time when group of my friends and I wanted to do a psychedelic ceremony out in nature around a bonfire.

I was concerned because they wanted to dose hard on mushrooms and at least two of them had never done it before. I had tried to make a case to warn them that the experience might be intense but they were insistent on tripping that hard.

So, perplexed with this problem beforehand, I happened upon Timothy Leary's 'The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead'. In it, Leary does an excellent job of describing the different 'bardos' or stages of the experience and how to work through some of the more difficult transitions. He prescribes certain sayings and visualizations that you can use to help along people who are struggling with a bad trip.

I didn't get the chance to use it since this experience went great for everyone, however it might be just what your looking for. Do a google search and you'll be able to find a free pdf version that you can download and print off for your uses. Check it out!
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

dimensionless
#6 Posted : 12/5/2011 2:14:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, nice man tx, for the advice. In the meanwhile I ve been travelling without too much problems. But Im going to read this now to be able to use it if necessary...