We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st time....kinda Options

soulman
#1 Posted : 11/26/2008 10:15:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok,
So recently SWIM managed to sucesfully extract some spice, but was only able to reach threshold effects...breathing walls and 3D visual matrix type shit. He had bought a vaporising pipe specifically for the task, which was unsatisfactory and so decidedto makea lightbulb vaporiser. Again, this was unsatisfacory. It semes that when the spice melted, the heated liquid creeps up the side of the glass, and so it doesnt all get vaporised. He attributed this to why he couldnt break through and decided the best way was to make a simple bong out of a small plastic bottle and used cigarette ash as the carrier.

This certainly had the desired effect although i didnt break through, but i think i got as close to breakin through as one can remaining on this side of the veil.

The shit was straight crazy. After the first hit he felt it come on much stronger than he had previoiusly experienced. Its really really hard to explain it, ( he did it in his bedroom) but it was like all the funiture became occupied with consciousness and they were kinda pointing and ushering him, but to where he didnt know. At a guess it was probably DMT hyperspace : ) Thats the best way he can describe it.

When he was comin down, he experienced what can only be described as entities formin and floatin in mid air and the more you concentrate on them, the closer they slowly drift towards to until they are right in your face. SWIM has had this experience with mushroom. Its like they wanna communicate but they dont say anything, they just kinda mesmorise you.

One other thing that SWIM noticed when he was almost back to normal was how squeaky clean and brand new lookin reality was. It was like EVERYTHING had just been taken out of it wrapperand was brand new..EVERYTHING. Bizzare. Does anyone else experience this?

Anyway SWIM is defo gonna be breakin through soon. He can feel it. Technique is certainly detremental to the breakthru
You have to go within or you go without

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Caligulitica
#2 Posted : 12/2/2008 1:52:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats pretty awesome, it seems as if it were some sort of deluted form because usually it sends you to another demension where dementia is reality. it seems that it might have also put in affect of any previous drugs used like LSD because seeing things squeaky clean and brand new are very common in come down effects of the lysergic purge.
Spirituality is just another unanswered question that the weak minded throw away, let them be as flowers in the dark abyss of time, let no sun shine upon them and let them shrivel up beneath the feet of the wise...

...ygolonhcet si taht tsaeb eht ma I ,em reaf ,dne eht fo regnirb eht ma I

Read it backwards =]