We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello nexus Options

Chee$e
#1 Posted : 11/20/2011 9:24:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!
I made up the name cheese to use here. Cheese was taken so I added a money sign. So you can just call me that. I've come across this site many many times over the last month or so. It started when my friends told me about DMT. Some of my friends are sort of the druggie crowd. They go to those art music festivals, do a lot of drugs.. sell drugs.. I've done lucy twice and mushrooms once, never DMT. And smoke a lot of pot.

When I was told about DMT it sounded so different than anything I ever heard about. I started with the Joe Rogan videos on youtube.. Ended up reading basically everything I could about it. I wrote my research paper for one of my composition classes about DMT and how it may be related to dreaming.

I'm pretty facinated by dimethyltriptomine. I've gone from wanting to try it extremely bad, to studying extractions... Considered at one point producing fairly big quantities of it for profit.Twisted Evil . Once I learned more, I understand how wrong that is. I might have to wait a few years to do my own extraction, but I'll never lose interest in it. I just don't have it in my life to where I think I can/should yet. But I'm facinated by DMT and the fact that there is another way to look at things. Just reading about DMT and believing the things I read has made me want to major instead in Psychology and get more involved with studying human consciousness.

Hopefully sometime next summer I'll go to one of these festivals and try DMT. Or just wait another year or so.

I've found a few topics I've been wanting to post in lately so I figured I might as well register.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!