We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Here, Love the site. Options

rsmokes
#1 Posted : 11/20/2011 3:41:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Everyone. I just stumbled accross this amazing site for an amazing substance. My first meeting with the spirite molecule was plesent but I did not have enough to really explore in the depths of hyperspace. Therefore im gathering the materials for my first extraction, the teks on here make it seem simple enough Smile But anyway just wanted to say hi, I hope to be as helpful as I can and to learn alot from the information here.

thanx scott

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/20/2011 3:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, welcome aboardSmile

If you have any questions regarding extractions please do give us a shout, lots of kind folk here willing to help.

Purges
#3 Posted : 11/20/2011 6:03:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard, there's much to love around here Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Ice House
#4 Posted : 11/20/2011 8:03:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to the nexus, glad to have you aboard. Any questions? use that search button, this site is a wealth of knowlege. Any questions that go unanswered using search? Post it! There are lots of knowlegeable people here who are willing to share their information and experience. Please feel free to share your hyperspace experiences, we encourage that.

Welcome

Ice House
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

oden
#5 Posted : 11/20/2011 8:27:28 PM

odin the one

welcome.. there is a great deal of love and wisdom. check the wiki and feel free to ask for any info. the hearts are open here. hope you find what you are searching for<3