We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone Options

abusedtoaster
#1 Posted : 11/19/2011 9:05:51 PM

Scrumptious

Hi guys, ive been interested in Dmt for some time now. I had the opportunity to try it a few times a year or so ago. I did not have enough to not use sparingly, so i never got to "leave this plane". Im hoping to do an extract soon with the help this wonderful wealth of information. Ive read through some of the TEKs and The Lazymans TEK appeals to me for obvious reasons. Are there any drawbacks to this TEK; perhaps in purity of the final product, or maybe in yield?

Thanks for the great info

-Toaster
X

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 11/20/2011 9:23:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you are looking for an easy to understand, even easier to follow tek, i cannot recommend q21q21's food safe tek highly enough.
even the chemicals are easier to get ahold of.
also supposedly a/b extractions are supposed to get a bigger, more pure yield, as opposed to stb (like lazyman's).
plus personally i feel like lazyman's is almost more work than q21's
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

rjb
#3 Posted : 11/20/2011 3:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're working with powder, you'll be better off with an STB. The A/B is a little bit more complicated, and yields about the same as an STB (when using powdered mhrb). With shredded or whole bark, it's a totally different story. This is, however, my own personal point of view at the moment, as I can't say that my A/B skills are top notch.

I myself have found Gir's TEK to be the easiest to comprehend, but choose what ever works for you. Scale quantities accordingly.
The truth...lies within.