We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Some form" Options

Dream2Awaken
#1 Posted : 11/19/2011 8:44:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been having real trouble understanding something that happens with whoever I smoke with. I've smoked with quite a bit of people now, and most either don't know each other, or barely know the others. Yet all of them say the same thing about me after sessions. They even all use the same base description for me. Every single one has told me when they look at me on a trip. I am just "some form".

They tell me they can make out that it's a human form, but they can't see any details, or features that I have.

They all tell me that they aren't frightened when they see me, and that they like talking to me on it cause my voice comforts them.

I've explored so many possibilities in my mind, and a lot of times when I'm meditating. My thought process turns to it at some point of most of my trips. I've come to the Nexus to ask for help. Can't really go to anyone else on this stuff, and it's a question in my head that I personally really need answered. I'm asking for some help by hearing your guys thoughts on it, and opinions as to why. Maybe something will come up that I hadn't considered before, and maybe I can finally solve my question.

Why am I some form?
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 11/19/2011 11:31:10 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

That is a bit odd. but better some form than no form, eh Wink

Why worry about it though? i mean at least they aren't getting freaked out Smile

Humans look ridiculous on dmt..sometimes i could barely tell i was even looking at a human form at all. And I've been called a reptilian, alien, and all sorts of weird things when smoking dmt in groups. people can have devilish grins or turn into very frightening looking critters as well..gods, gilla monsters, blobs of energy, you name it. giving serious weight to these descriptions seems fruitless though..they're vague labels..merely words the mind overlays over something incomprehensible in hopes of mapping it..these symbolic representations can be very far removed from whats actually going on there imo. meaning they don't indicate that we actually are those things

if it really bugs you, maybe just try reminding them to keep their eyes closed during the experience, as its an inner journey after all. with smoked dmt I also like to sit next to the person/people in a row sometimes (on the same couch for example) because then the focus isn't so much on each other but on the individuals experience..and everyone's less likely to get distracted or freaked out by whoever they're looking at, and whoevers looking at them directly in their field of vision

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Dream2Awaken
#3 Posted : 11/20/2011 3:10:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a bit odd. but better some form than no form, eh

Very true.

I just find it odd that I've never seen any of them look different. That and DMT has always been random (for me) and this has created a constant.

My main reason for doing DMT is to learn about myself and who I am. So when I think about everyone seeing and saying the same thing about me. It makes me wonder, what don't I know?
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 11/20/2011 9:54:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dream2Awaken wrote:
what don't I know?

just about everything Pleased
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!