We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just a question about having a real breakthrough.. Options

sonatine
#1 Posted : 11/18/2011 9:56:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess this a silly question for you, but I am just a little curious, since I have not had a breaktrough yet, but always have to close my eyes to see the whole trip. What I wonder is: when you have a real breakthrough, do you just have your eyes open and then everything changes around you, and you fly out in hyperspace, still with your eyes open??
And I also wonder, is it possible to have a breaktrough with changa the same way as with pure crystals, or will you never get that far with changa?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gibran2
#2 Posted : 11/18/2011 10:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I wouldn’t focus too much on achieving a breakthrough. With proper dose, it will come when it comes. However, I personally think it’s best to travel with eyes closed. (You won’t need them to see.)

A high enough dose of changa is every bit as powerful as pure DMT. You can break through with either.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 11/18/2011 10:41:17 PM

<3

gibran2 wrote:
I wouldn’t focus too much on achieving a breakthrough. With proper dose, it will come when it comes. However, I personally think it’s best to travel with eyes closed. (You won’t need them to see.)

A high enough dose of changa is every bit as powerful as pure DMT. You can break through with either.

Yeah when you start using DMT it's easy to become obsessed with breaking through. It will come when it comes like gibran said. Changa can go easily as deep if not deeper than smoked freebase alone.

Dream2Awaken
#4 Posted : 11/19/2011 12:00:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I like the breakthroughs that begin with your eyes open more, but what I like might not be the same for you. Like the other 2 said I wouldn't put too much stress on breaking through. It will happen when it happens.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Dreamwalker
#5 Posted : 11/19/2011 2:45:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I usually close my eyes while smoking and open them now and then to see if I'm actually still completley in this reality or not. If im able to consciously think about opening my eyes I havent broken through just yet. Usually if I have broken through it starts with eyes closed and I must open them without knowing it because I can slowly start to see the room I'm in come through behind my visions. Its a lot like watching a veil lifting as I'm coming back from hyperspace.

Global
#6 Posted : 11/19/2011 6:09:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

There is much that can be gained from studying open eyed visuals. However, if you're looking to breakthrough, you'll want to have your eyes closed.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Dream2Awaken
#7 Posted : 11/19/2011 8:18:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a lot easier to breakthrough with eyes closed though. You guys are right.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"