We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
meet me! Options

nebs
#1 Posted : 11/18/2011 4:27:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day, folks. Let me tell you my story
I have extensive mushrooms experience, having been deeper into my own soul than anyone I talk to (mush specific, has recently met DMT users so....), considerable 2c-i experience, and has tried/experimented with salvia, 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-d MDMA, speed (one time, never again), 4-FA, MDA, and 4-HO-MET, and blotter lsd (I’ve always had a very high psychedelic tolerance but succumbed to the paranoia of taking more than 1 tab of a batch I hadn’t tried and never ended up achieving anything compared to others on the same dose (but I do own more now, and won't be so shy next time 8] )

Anyways. When I was only smoking pot, I found myself with a new sense of humour, a shift in perspective--I began to gather a taste for the bending of intellect and I felt gifted by the change of perspective that (in the times where I was thinking clearly) marijuana allowed. mind-opening drugs would be my fascination for years to come. I tried mushrooms at age 16 and it spurred a lust for psychedelia that caused some problems in the coming phase of my life (never got into excessive tripping, I would keep it to weekly or far less often, but largely due to low access to anything hallucinogenic in my circle I got himself into trouble with parents ordering 2c-i online). I had many wonderful experiences with mdma, 2c-i and mushrooms, but I never had a true journey until I found myself taking 4.5g mushrooms lemon tek alone in my girlfriend's basement (had no available setting/excuse for a solo trip and she, having had a very useful and powerful one herself, wanted to allow me a similar experience. She offered me her basement one night, I jumped at the opportunity). There I made the first real breakthrough I can say I’ve had. I experienced powerful visions of the purpose of humanity and goodness, teaching the younger generation, the commonality of good behind religion (and a newfound respect for all religious persons), and the divine importance of knowing one’s roots and one’s purpose
I had a short out of body experience as well, soon after returning from smoking a joint, around 2 hours after dropping. I felt a salvia-like aural trance-state (i haven’t had the luck of breaking through on salvia but felt the pull a few themes), but with much friendlier, greener, kinder tendrils, gently coaxing me up through my mind and out the top of my head. I felt god-space, I briefly saw visions of a matriarchal force that i’ve known since as the Divine Mother, but after a brief couple seconds i became extremely afraid that if i let it slip i would cry out and be heard upstairs, so i forced myself out of the trance and couldn’t re-enter. After, though, i felt more comfortable and at peace in the universe than my highly critcal mind ever thought possible, and I’ve been filled with a desire for another experience like that.
Since, I have felt transcendence under the effects of 2c-e and salvia, and have done extensive reading on DMT. Two weeks ago at a rave I was chanced with meeting someone in both the healthiest and best supplied drug “dealing” circle that i’ve met (i hesitate to call the dudes dealers because they’re more of the mind of people on this site than a than your average psychoactive supplier... ‘risk taking buddies’ is a better term imo) and DMT is now an option for me (I currently am studying in university but I live with my brother and our parents visit too frequently to have anything lab-like around for our own extractions) my new friend(s) extract (quite cleanly, i was impressed to hear that they achieve a white crystal). I have read this site on a few occasions, and i intensely respect its user-base, i’ve read things that resound so deeply within me that just the idea of joining the community has gotten my heart pounding
I greatly look forward to my first DMT experience in the coming months and would love to be able to discuss my experiences with you guys on the ‘big boy’ threads ^^
Thanks for your time!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/18/2011 4:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Please take your time in reading the links sent to you in the welcome pm, including the Attitude link (as well as the message before posting every message), since its the base of what our community stands for. We have a policy of no-talking about buying, dealers, etc.

Also read this:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26778

Just because a crystal is white doesnt necessarily mean its pure or good to smoke, check this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=11715

If you dont extract yourself, you dont know what exact chemicals were used and if care was taken not to leave traces of whatever. A recrystallization with heptane/naphtha and then redissolving in ethanol and letting re-evap can help getting rid of possible contaminants, and it doesnt take any "lab" equipment, just a glass, a way to measure your liquid and weigh your dmt, and some recently boiled water (and the solvent).

You can do extractions with orange oil (limonene) as solvent, or even cooking oil, use base like sodium carbonate, salt with vinegar, etc.. You dont need lab stuff, maybe a pippette or turkey baster or glass syringe at most. But make sure to do it in the house of someone who accepts it, not in dorms or without the owner's consent (check our attitude page..)

Or you can even wait till some other time of your life, and for now go for plant brews for oral dmt.. Did you consider that? Oral DMT / ayahuasca can be amazing, very learning experience.

In any case after you familiarize yourself with these things of our policies and how the forum goes, hope you can learn and make good use of our community, as well as contribute to make this place even better than it already is Pleased

See you around

ragabr
#3 Posted : 11/18/2011 5:39:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. We can't overemphasize endlessness' points.

I'd like to suggest that the very perspective of oneself having gone deeper than anyone else around can have a silencing effect on what others are willing to share. And as I've encountered too many times in my own life, extensive visions and experience with a variety of substances can very easily be delusional or superficial.

Not in any way suggestion you are delusional or being shallow, just that a mindset of comparing one person's against the other might not be very helpful.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms