We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nexus-y hello? Options

shivayam
#1 Posted : 11/18/2011 5:17:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

heyall

eye am a fellow

from canada

have been travelling different planes and places for a while...an intentional festival goer....a Psydub DJ...yadda yadda

much experience with lucy, adam, 2C family, foxy ladies, sacred mushrooms, salvia divinorum (found some fresh stuff at a eco-village on a volcano in nicagaua once...another story) DXM, kittens (my fave), mary jane (although i feel i've "grown out" of it's use, dont like to be bogged down by it i find...personal feelings only though, no disrespect!).. and other substances...pretty much anything, if safely and respectfully done. except amphetamines. they are no fun in the long run.

eye love to read, and ever since being young and reading sci-fi the likes of Bear, Heinline, Vance, Asimov, Herbert (many others)

it seemed a natural progression to topics such as spirituality and religious "mysteries", (lady of fatimah? )alien abduction, OBE's, and the like...which later lead to entheogens, psychedelics,shamanic cultures and the 60's spiritual/psychedlic happenstances...

I'm well versed in McKenna, Leary, Ram Dass, Stanislov Grof...yadda yadda.....

ive recently been digesting a lot of Robert Anton Wilson, Fred Alan Wolf, Micho Kaku, Krishnamurti, and Jung....

but this is not unlike a reading list. sorry.

what brings me to you is the fact that I have recently acquired, after searching a good while, some DMT, and have been experimenting alone....i dont have many friends that are interested in it, most want to do psychedelics and dance to electronic music. (which isnt a bad thing!) DMT isnt a party drug though, and i'm glad to have found this forum for a bit of insight.

Small trip reports of the more interesting ones...although im having trouble breaking through, mainly anxiety i think, not being ballsy enough to go all the way.
ive smoked maybe half a dozen times, most were just cool very intense LSD/mushroom like hallucinations, but defiantly different. fractals in everything, and "zipping apart" of the objects in the room...plus the usual tryptamine introspection on beingness. not that that is anything to be flippant about!

- (maybe was the chrysanthemum? ) houndstooth/fractal blue black and red ...sort of multiplied snake being in my living room showing me a small glyph-like object, and asking me to enter into it, im scared and decline, it wears off and back to the minor effects.

-i dont "blast off", but every object in my room seems to turn into a language sort of unreadable words flowing out of everything, yet it was also the substance that they were constructed of, and moved around quite a bit. very confusing, i forgot if i smoked DMT or not and wondered if i had lost my mind and Huxley's perceptual filters were permanently lifted...very funny though, I was laughing throughout.

anyways, sorry for the rant, im drinking some wine and thought id actually post a bit in one of my new Web hang out spots.

PEACE!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/18/2011 12:38:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Smile

Do check all the links you received in your welcome PM, including the Attitude page, as that is where the basic guideliness for this forum are state. For example you'll see we do not condone buying/selling of DMT. When you say "acquired", it gives the impression you are buying. Im not here to judge you, a few people have had their first try by buying. But I say this because commercial transaction of DMT is a liability for the whole community, it can attract attention of authorities and what not. Plus its much nicer to use something given by a close friend or extracted oneself (and much safer since you know the chemicals used are clean), and hence why we try so hard to let people know that all the information to extract DMT oneself easily and be autonomous and self-sufficient, is here!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, or join ongoing discussions. With your experience, im sure you'll be able to contribute nicely to the forum Smile

Did you consider taking dmt orally/ayahuasca? What is your smoking method?

See you around!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 11/18/2011 5:09:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! endlessness has some great advice there. I'm also interested in your smoking method, as it is usually the biggest catching point for most beginners.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

shivayam
#4 Posted : 11/18/2011 9:06:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

regarding ""acquired" yes i bought it from someone... and i understand the importance of DIY...with all the abundant tek info on this site, I feel no need to have to do that again, and am planning to embark (get it....em-bark) on making my own. and SHARING freely with others who wish to have the experience!

thanks for the replies, and as to my smoking method im currently using a large "meth-style" vaporizing pipe (could also be used for cannabis oil tho..) which i bought new simply for the purpose on DMT smoking, i figured the larger pipe would allow for bigger hits and to allow the vapour to cool slightly..its been working so far.

I'm planning on eventually investing in a GVG, if it will allow me to smoke less, and have no worries about burning.

now I just need to find a (cheap) source of MHRB that will make it to Canada....hmmm...

tanks for teh replies