We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I've been thinking...but I need help Options

animus_ludicus
#1 Posted : 11/17/2011 12:41:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi

I'd like to ask some questions. Maybe some of the more experienced users could help me out here. But before I go on, I'd like you to know that: 1.) I have done some research on this and 2.) I will not take your word as the supreme reason to go ahead and do it, so you don't have to worry about me doing something without thinking it over and over and over again until I am satisfied with my own research and decision.

Also, whoever read my introduction essay knows that I have never taken psychadelics, but I am somewhat familiar with the "tripping" sensation and, to some degree, with what you call "hyperspace", although I cannot fully confirm this because I am basing that assumption on what I have read until now and what I have experienced by my own means.

My questions are these: Have you heard about 4-acetoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (a.k.a. 4-AcO-DMT/psilacetin)? Have you tried it before? If so, then how would you compare the normal N,N-dimethyltryptamine experience with the 4-AcO-DMT experience? If you, for example, tried both and had a friend who is about to take his first step into the psychadelic realms, would you suggest psilacetin or DMT? ...let's say you're not in that situation, but there are two plates on a long table (and you sit at the head of the table): one with psilacetin and one with DMT. The first plate is in front of you(literally), the other one is at the other side of the table. Which one would you choose?

Thank you

animus_ludicus

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dtrypt
#2 Posted : 11/17/2011 1:19:19 PM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

4-AcO-DMT is a LOT milder than n,n DMT... it would also be a good introduction to psychedelics.

it lasts from 4 to 6 hours, is very gentle and you need at least 16mg for any visuals to manifest.
I would do it if I were you... just take care with set and setting. out in nature is best...

animus_ludicus
#3 Posted : 11/17/2011 1:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I will try to keep that in mind...One more question: Would you(or anyone else) recommend(or not) to take a first psychadelic trip alone?

dtrypt
#4 Posted : 11/17/2011 2:31:31 PM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

it's much better having someone you trust with you...

cjames
#5 Posted : 11/17/2011 2:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have a 'sitter', someone you trust be with you while you trip. The sitter should be straight and clear headed in case they need to reassure you.
Also try and be as relaxed as possible before you take anything and have funSmile

Global
#6 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:09:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I believe 4-Aco-DMT is a research chemical, and I'm not sure if it's encouraged to talk about here.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

animus_ludicus
#7 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice, I have someone in mind that might just fit the profileSmile Thank you, and if you know something interesting about (or have interesting experiences with) 4-AcO-DMT please share(or if you know some threads that are on this subject...thanks in advance

p.s. why would it be tabu to speak about it here? Am I missing some rules here:/? please tell me if I do so I know not to break them in the future...thank you

cjames
#8 Posted : 11/17/2011 6:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

animus_ludicus wrote:
why would it be tabu to speak about it here? Am I missing some rules here:/? please tell me if I do so I know not to break them in the future...thank you

As far as i'm aware you can talk about RC's in general but no discussion on selling/prices/sources. If you search the forum you'll find plenty of threads on RC's including 4-AcO-DMT..
And as with any substances, RC's should be read up upon before use, and be ultra careful what you takeSmile

animus_ludicus
#9 Posted : 11/17/2011 6:20:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep, I just finished looking over some topics on this forum concerning this 4-AcO-DMT , but I still think one should stick to extracting one's own DMT...will take more time but I think it will be worth it somehow, something's telling me that nothing else will do but this incredible substance and that it's what I'm looking for...

Incredible how DMT seems to blow everything away, just leaving them behind like toys, the more you read about it the more you understant that it is something that is on a league of its own...here on the forum, or on other forums, or when talking to people who have a fair amount of experience with psychadelics, they all tell you that nothing comes close to it...I'm really starting to wonder wheather what I've experienced is even close to what DMT has to offer. From reports it sounds familiar but after a certain step DMT seems to take you far beyond. I think I'm going to exercise my patience some more, in hopes that DMT will live up to my expectations or go well beyond them.

cjames
#10 Posted : 11/17/2011 6:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree about doing your own extraction, you'll know exactly what it is if you do it properly and also know there are no adverse side effects (if you follow safety guidelines) unlike RC's. Also you'll have the satisfaction knowing you done it yourself Very happy
I've taken plenty of trips over the years but nothing can prepare you for that breakthrough, no matter how much you read or watch.
I have plenty of friends who claim to have broken through but when they explain the journey I know they have only been tapping at the door! Some have been lucky enough to pass through but not all...
Best of luck in your travels and I hope you manage to unlock the door and pass through Cool