We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Teen dies of gunshot wound to head after smoking marijuana laced with hallucinogens Options

christian
#21 Posted : 11/17/2011 7:57:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
Most suicides IME are because of depression and life pressures, being picked on and so on, and it really comes with the age, we all deal with it, at different ages through our life and some people are stronger than other, i have had two friends in my life time take there lives, and they were both family related and depression from family pressures.
But idk it is saddening RIP.

-Well said, Mantus. When i was in my early teens at school i knew a boy who blew his head off with his dads .357 magnum, all because his girlfriend dumped him. I'm sure We all realise that youngsters especially in their teens are under extreme pressure to be seen to be sucessful by their parents, schools, friends, etc. Also, young people are more likely to act impulsively. And guns are an easy way to suicide when one is in a moment of despair. It's just too easy to die quickly with a Gun.
-Again i question the ease of getting guns in the US at a young age, and also think that youngsters should be extra careful about taking drugs when they are already under stress-especially hallucinogens.
-Guns, knives, cars, food, alcohol, drugs...These are not evil things when used correctly and wisely.
-Furthermore, perhaps this highlights the danger of prohibition. Perople turn to strangers to get drugs to smoke not knowing what they contain, etc. If it was legal and properly regulated like alcohol and cigarettes, then we'd surely see a lot less problems in society like this. Pity the government is still so stupid regarding accepting that people do like to try things, and always will.

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoctorMantus
#22 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:22:59 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

All that i have to say is that in all of our lives our Parents and family are always the ones who drive you into your depression, i am not saying all but most of them just feed you lies to keep you down, to keep you under there wing, and for the first eighteen years of our lives we are stuck to deal with it. Once we get out of that age and break free from the family, most of the time the now adult leaves because of his/her own free will, and once you get out into the world you learn that everything your parents told you about the big scary world was all fake especially about the drugs if only we raised our kids, and instead of saying dont do this or do that it will kill, talk to them about certain drugs tell them which ones are good and which are bad on a responsible level. most of the time if you give that kid all the permition to do something they wont be so interested. If anything tell them to smoke pot and stay away from the alcohol.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

christian
#23 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:39:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed Mantus!!, but parents are only like this because of fear of the laws and prohibition brainwashing , just like their colleagues and friends are. Drugs simply need to be accepted as part of a healthy lifestyle in MODERATION, and they need to be regulated and made legal, like alcohol and cigarrettes. Taxes would be generated and pay for treatments if required. This would create jobs, and increase awareness, and everybody would be happy. Trouble is there would then be so little "crime", the police would be out of a job!!Laughing
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

DoctorMantus
#24 Posted : 11/17/2011 10:33:18 AM

Also another trouble not for us but people begin know things that the government doesn't want them to know. I mean i am sure i could speak for a lot of people by saying that These substances mostly hallucinogens even cannabis Dissolve this conditioning we grew up in and it opens a lot of doors. An Increase of awareness would be great, but then how will the gov't control us and make our money. Rich are still getting richer and the poor still getting stepped on.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

proto-pax
#25 Posted : 11/17/2011 12:34:54 PM

bird-brain

DoctorMantus wrote:
All that i have to say is that in all of our lives our Parents and family are always the ones who drive you into your depression

This is patently untrue, there are certain physiological differences you can observe that go far beyond any environmental factors (not to say they aren't a factor) in clinical depression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc

This is a good overview of what depression really is. It's not just having the blues because your girlfriend dumped you, or your parents drive for you to succeed caused you to have a mental breakdown.

^ That ain't just getting dumped.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

christian
#26 Posted : 11/17/2011 1:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
An Increase of awareness would be great, but then how will the gov't control us and make our money. Rich are still getting richer and the poor still getting stepped on.

-Well Mantus, i'm glad to see that you have obviously been gagged to helps silence yourself from talking yourself into trouble with authorities with your open minded viewpoints. I'm also glad that your add on sattelite antannae, is really only tuned into the dmt waves....Fantastic deception there, very clever indeed!! Laughing

DoctorMantus
#27 Posted : 11/17/2011 1:39:24 PM

proto-pax wrote:
DoctorMantus wrote:
All that i have to say is that in all of our lives our Parents and family are always the ones who drive you into your depression

This is patently untrue, there are certain physiological differences you can observe that go far beyond any environmental factors (not to say they aren't a factor) in clinical depression.

Well the family was just one example and further on i say that not all families but most, and sure families and parents are not the only people or influences that can take you into depression, there are many more of course depending on your living situation and how you are raised were you are raised lots of different factors and it is different for every individual.
— Terence McKenna

Untm
#28 Posted : 11/17/2011 7:14:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm just waiting for somebody to jump on the PCP propaganda wagon.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

Simon Jester
#29 Posted : 11/20/2011 8:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
PS people DO kill people... and some ways they do so is by manufacturing guns, making lax gun laws, and having guns lying around in the presence of children.

Gun laws have nothing to do with gun crime. Criminals do not obey laws.

PREV12