We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ETs in our dreams? Options

PrimateSphinx
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 9:07:35 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Does anyone out there have A LOT of ET dreams? I have them at least a few times a week and I was wondering if y'all do too as to maybe fit it into some sort of Jungian archetype perhaps? Dr. Steven Greer who is the director of the disclosure project, the center for the study for extraterrestrial intelligence(CSETI), and the orion project (and if the internet tells me anything is the US's most knowledgeable man on the subject) has a theory that since highly evolved extraterrestrials who are very attuned with the sciences of consciousness and use pure thought to communicate in stead of technological devices or speech the best way for them to contact us without actually bringing the mothership down would be to contact us in our dreams and especially lucid dreams. One could make the argument that since granted I do think about ETs a lot (which is reflected in many of my posts here) that this is the reason I dream about them so much but I hold the belief that our dreams reflect a lot more about real reality than just what we think about so I honestly am not interested in that argument at all. Anyway I'm interested to hear what you guys think about this.
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tele
#2 Posted : 11/15/2011 9:37:13 PM
Explorer

Every now and then I get so crazy Alien dreams that they seem to be beyond my imagination capabilities. Spaceships and once or twice even classic "greys". Sure if they want to communicate with us, it's easiest to be done thru dreams or psychedelics.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 11/15/2011 11:30:20 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I've had a lot of these. Some are more earthly or 'normal'(like grey encounters, ufos, beings injecting me with things, unearthly living 'things' i cant describe ect.) but most are much more trippy and odd. many are like hyperspace and ordinary reality seamlessly intertwined

its hard to believe i've just imagined it all up.. but i don't cling to any explanation really and just ponder possibilities while enjoying them while i can. if dmt does take us to some dimension outside of time and space (or that encompasses but isn't limited to space/time?), then perhaps the imagination is non-local in nature? i've heard its hard to account for the imagination in evolutionary terms unless it is mapping some sort of field, but who can say for sure

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Infectedstyle
#4 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:11:02 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I've had one dream a few months ago where I was the alien. I was being catapulted through space and headed for earth. Then i split my consiousness into multiples in order to investigate and learn about humans. Memory is very vague tho, but i know it happened.

Some tribal people claim to have conceived hybrid children with aliens. I think they really believe that. I know of one source that i consider truthworthy where he had a dream of going to another planet. He talked with an alien and he had proved to him that he was in a physical vessel by limiting the best reality check. Breathing while pinching ur nose. He was actually unable to breathe when he pinched his nose, he then proceeded to coitus with an alien to make a hybrid baby. I don't know what to make of it. But it provides some interesting food for thought. And i don't think we can come to any conclusions without experiencing it for ourselves.

I'm having more alien dreams of late. Bizarre scenarios where two aliens are sitting on the couch with my family. Green looking creatures. A few days before this dream I had a dream where i was holding an invitation with a button on it. If you would press on it I would turn into a miniature spaceship. The last dream i saw a UFO (more like a flying blender/washing machine really..) pass trough the sky. I was with a buddy in that dream and I told him that the UFOs will be there as long as you believe they are, they are real.

I'd love to meet more ETs in dreams. It's on my to-do list for lucid dreams to visit other planets. I don't care if it's real or not. Smile But i think it is, on complex levels.

Btw, if our imagination is of non-local nature it makes sense that the best method for achieving contact across long distances is through that medium.