We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Well... Options

Third-I
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 8:41:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been putting this off since I joined, My name is Travis on here I go by Third-I...I grew up in the NAC and since have respected and held really close my psychoactive visions and experiences, DMT has changed my life not just it in it's self but the fact I did it in the first place I knew before I took my hit that not only was I suppose to do it but in fact needed too, I had been apprehensive at first but as soon as the smoke first hit my lungs I preceded to take the most massive breath that I have ever taken the first truly fresh breath of air that I had taken since birth. I have been in the words of Tolkein "There and back again" and I continue to go back and have a new more introspective experience than the last time I am truly in love and I respect it in the same manor, by not abusing it or getting cocky I have had a beautiful experience each and every time, some trips are very similar and take me to the same place other times they take me to the edge of the earth and push's me off as if to catch my wings and fly for the first time. I have been to the edge with mushrooms and I love them too there is a synergy to all of it being hand in hand, my beliefs in god are this...We are god we manifest are reality and live life as we see fit we are a grand piece of art among'st an even larger more grand piece of art that is the earth and universe all energy is fluctuating and evolving we are Caterpillar's waiting to transform into are higher selves which is the Butterfly we are souls put to a background of other souls (tree's,water,animals and all things we see feel and experience) and we all seek the same thing higher conciseness unfortunately some just seek destruction and power but there will be a shift, we are in a state of ying & yang but will eventually reach a state of tranquility Life and Death is a cycle and in order for a cycle to truly be be complete a mediate has to exist which is what we all seek, what is the in-between?

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace." -Bill Hick's

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 11/16/2011 1:31:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

welcome to the forum Third-I,

I was reading the second part of your post (not the quote but your ideas about god, reality, etc.) and was thinking... there is a difference between finding a middle ground where everything exists - something like thermal equilibrium, which essentially means stagnance - and what I would call harmony. A lot of forces are running wild at the moment, on one hand we humans are trying to control and dominate our surroundings, one another, ourselves, on the other hand many are trying to break free of this either because of ideals or because of needs or wants. At the same time nature itself is applying force by changing, by succumbing to polution, by overpowering us with earth quakes and tidal waves, by invading our lives no matter how we try to escape it in form of micro-organisms etc. Amidst this turmoil of forces of which I barely have begun to scrape the surface, we exist, dynamically, chaotically, yet sort of perpetually.

We reproduce.
We survive.

Should all these forces for some reason equilibrate however life would not exist. Equilibrium means that no energy can flow, there is no dynamics left in the system. Differences in energy, differences in temperature, differences in density, differences in charge... these things are what cause the beautifully complex world we see around us. I do not believe that finding a mediate in-between state is what is needed. I believe what is needed is understanding better what is around us and what is in us and to bring these things together in away that the system evolves progressively and does NOT terminate in thermal equilibrium, but rather in a perpetually self-sustaining (and evolving) structure.

Glad you enjoy dmt. Hope it gets you where you're going!!

take care
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction