We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From a fellow traveler Options

Sci-Guy
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 5:07:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Many years ago I experienced DMT. Since there can be no legal action against me since the statute of limitations has long passed, I feel I can freely relate my experience.

I worked in a drug research lab as a grad student and came across a small vial labeled "N,N-Dimethyltryptamine" from the Atomic Chemical Company. The vial held 50 milligrams and was several years old judging by the yellowed color of the crystals inside.

I stayed home from class one day and smoked the entire dose in a single sitting. As soon as I let out the smoke my body began to vibrate and everything in the universe begain to speed away from me. I ran down the hallway chasing it and then fell to my knees and crawled into the living room. I could have stood and walked, but being a new creature it was more natural to crawl. I lay on the floor and sharp-edged geometric solids surrounded me. I realized that I was in a different time period and that I was an ancient reptile. My breathing was slowed to an unusual degree, and with each breath I seemed to breathe out some material that affected the jungle floor beneath me.

Slowly things began to normalize with momentary relapses to the other realm. In a matter of minutes it was over. Having heard of DMT when I was younger and using the classic psychedelics, I hadn't expected this kind of experience. I found that DMT doesn't just want your mind, but your body too. I hadn't considered there would be such a heavy somatic trip and that I would be mentally and bodily transported out of the here and now and be able to view reality from the outside. Amazing substance, it is!

Thank you for such an open and mature forum to discuss this and like substances. I am convinced that DMT is not for everyone. In fact, I think it for a very few. I hope that those who read this post and others like it will be careful in their quest. Set and setting, a clear state of mind and discretion should be the watch words.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.