We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Out from lurking! Options

bemeda
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 4:35:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love this place - I come here somewhat regularly to read trip reports and take in a bit of discussion on the nature of the psychedelic experience. It's high time I join the fray.

Some of my traveling background:

I'm American male, approaching 30. I've only been using entheogens for a year. The extent of my drug experience includes cannabis, mushrooms, salvia, and some other lesser-known substances like Blue Lotus and Calea for lucid dreaming.

DMT has been on my list for a long time, but so far it has not come up for me - I haven't found the drug and it hasn't found me. I did acquire Mimosa bark and syrian rue for an ayahuasca brew, but never went through with it - especially after all I read about the Rue ("they don't call it 'rue' for nothin!" ).

By far the bulk of my experience is between Salvia and Mushrooms. I found myself shockingly sensitive to shrooms. I dosed the same amount as my friends last time I did them - maybe only slightly more than a couple - and while they were tripping and exploring, I suffered a severe experience including total ego death, a grand mal seizure, and being trapped in an abominable chaotic hell for what felt like eternity.

Meanwhile, in Salvia Country, I am a total hardhead and it breaks my heart. This is one of the reasons I've come out of the woodworks. I want to connect with experienced travelers in an attempt to navigate my way through the early salviaic swamps without just forcing my way through by smashing my brain with multiple hits of 30x (the only way thus far I've managed a breakthrough).

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, looking forward to hanging around!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!