We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time success with extracted harmine Options

Global
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 3:12:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Tonight has been my first experience of using extracted harmine freebase. I loaded up around 40mg harmine in the GVG, and took two big hits worth. I was surprised at both how much more heat I had to use for vaporizing harmine as compared with spice and furthermore how much smoother the vapor is. Now, normally I usually only deal with powdered syrian rue stuffed in gel caps which makes me extremely tired, and can be quite nauseating for me in itself. I was praying the harmine would act the way everyone said it would, and thank god it did! After taking my two inhalations of harmine, I found myself instantly transferred into that physical and mental space of a 5g syrian rue dose (except seemingly stronger).

Before I even loaded up the DMT, I felt like I was already tripping (my GVG is far from clean, so I may have also inadvertently vaporized some DMT-condensate when I was trying to vaporize the harmine). I loaded up a small amount of DMT --- probably no more than 10mg. It was quite wonderful and rapture-filled with many sacred configurations amongst the patterns. It was so amazing cause it was like instantly teleporting to the depths of the ayahuasca space and with absolutely no nausea or distress of any kind. My stomach is incredibly weak, so this is a huge deal for me. In fact, I was actually having irritable bowel distress going into the trip that was quite painful, and I was going to see if the harmine and DMT would do any healing, and perhaps it was placebo, but it's made the pain go away for instantaneously for over four hours now which is quite amazing for the world of pain I was in before. I feel that I truly experienced the healing magic of this lovely synergy tonight, and I will definitely be looking into trying this combo again, perhaps taking the harmine in a different route of ingestion next time. Now that I've developed a space of comfort with the vaporized harmine freebase and vaporized DMT, I think next time I will add a tab of LSD to the mix and see how that goes. I imagine it may be my most intense experience yet if everything goes right Cool
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 11/15/2011 9:05:18 AM

veni, vidi, spici

sounds like a very nice time was had and if you can now eleviate the sickness you get from Rue then your onto a winner. What was the duration of the experience after you vaped the harmine/DMT?

Im going to try my first extraction of harmine this week, i hope it goes well.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Global
#3 Posted : 11/15/2011 5:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

My DMT dose was pretty low cause I really had no idea how this would go. Wasn't sure if smoking 50mg harmine would be enough for inhibition and wasn't sure how much it would potentiate the DMT. Nonetheless, even with the very low dose of 10mg, the experience probably lasted for about 50 min. I took another small hit afterwards and went back up for like an hour. It was very pleasant, and if this dosage on the harmala end turns out to be effective going forth in the future, then it'll be all good news in my house Laughing
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

3rdI
#4 Posted : 11/16/2011 8:22:57 AM

veni, vidi, spici

you will have a happy house indeed, cheers Global
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

rOm
#5 Posted : 11/16/2011 9:00:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When you say extracted harmine, do you mean you separated haramaline from harmine ? or you just extracted rue alcaloids ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#6 Posted : 11/16/2011 6:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

50mg is alot to smoke. Even 5mg smoked or 2mg should be enough for inhibition of smoked DMT. 50mg is enough to trip on harmine alone when smoked for sure.
Long live the unwoke.