We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A first time tripper to smoke spice? Options

ntwhtyouknw
#1 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:01:29 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

FOAF wants to try entheogens. Spice is available but I suggested she wait and try something like LSD or Mescaline to be sure she is comfy with that sort of experience before jumping straight into the DMT world. I would hate if her first time she freaked out and not want to take them because of an overly intense first trip. Anyone have any experience with this? Does this seem like good advice?
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pandelis
#2 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:27:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM heard some stories in its surrounding, that people who weren't experienced trippers or non at all (tripped once about 5-10 years ago, and had no reflection or insight/understanding of the experience)
tried very, very low doses of spice.
SWIM heard, it gave them an impression, what kind of states an entheogen can produce, though on its lowest level for sure.
a bit intensity in a body feeling and the sense for the surrounding, maybe a little hint of visuals on top.
nothing, that dmt is about or capable of.
the fact, that it lasted only about 3-4 minutes, and then guided them back safely, gave these individuals a better feeling and trust about it, then imagining a many hours lasting experience.

just what SWIM heard of. but this cases had been told to be over and over positive.
no further experience around here.
would be interesting, what persons further advanced in the use of dmt
experienced or think about it.

i would be very careful with it though.

not to forget that many around here tell, DMT is never expectable, and,
there we all agree, nearly unimaginably powerful.
a mg too much might be a horrifying experience for a sensible, faint-hearted novice.

that doesn't mean, that other entheogens shouldn't be treaten with the same ammount of respect, just to mention.

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:50:43 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

My first time with psychedelics was a full-breakthrough rue/mimosa tea. Still one of the most intense experiences of my life. Don't regret it a bit!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:57:24 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

i'd let people decide for themselves whether or not they want to try it..as long as they are genuinely interested for positive reasons beyond the 'next high', of course

but i wouldn't give them a whopping dose right off the bat

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Dream2Awaken
#5 Posted : 11/15/2011 3:39:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hadn't tried any hallucinogens before DMT and while it was a really intense trip. I came out fine. I think it would depend on the person though. You'd know your friend better then me so I will leave it up to you to decide if they could handle it. If you decide to then just make sure you explain what your friend may go through so they are prepared. Hope you guys have a fun and safe time!
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

congo
#6 Posted : 11/15/2011 4:31:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i agree with universecannon .
if you are really into entheogens truly your calling then it doesnt matter how you start.of that makes it difficult to choice so you a have to think a lot about it and then just do it.
if its really bad and trebble your push on anyway and find some are super good experinces.
as to what drug first i would do what your thinking i suppose

Sky Motion
#7 Posted : 11/15/2011 11:56:01 PM

<3

My friends first psychedelic experience was a breakthrough dose of DMT and he loved it. That being said, I had done LSD and mushrooms multiple times before indulging in spice!

entheogenadvocate
#8 Posted : 11/16/2011 12:36:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing can prepare you for the duration of an entheogen such as LSD. Similarly, nothing can prepare you for the intensity of a full breakthrough experience with DMT.

I have watched people experience bliss and terror in both of the cases you describe. As was stated above, the intent of the person is what truly matters. Personally, I really value all of the experiences I had with mushrooms and LSD prior to my first breakthrough, but I don't feel they were a necessity.

If I had to offer a recommendation though, maybe you could make some enhanced leaf with mullein and blue lotus, but make it at a lower ratio of spice to leaf such as 1:4 or 1:3. This would allow your friend to really test the waters and get comfortable with a sub-breakthrough psychedelic experience, without the anxiety that often comes along with a 10 hour trip (such as LSD).

You may want to have some delicious mullein, blue lotus, 10x caapi changa mixed at a 1:1 ratio hidden close by... just in case your friend decides the waters feel great and she would like to go delve into the deep end Smile

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile

All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

deadlight
#9 Posted : 11/16/2011 2:43:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a friend of mines first trip was on changa and he looooooved it, always wanting more, talks about it all the time! ease in slowly. theres alot of hocus pokus about oh first you gotta do weed then shrooms then acid, then dmt blah blah blah every drug is difrent man, totaly difrent, so start slow and build up. my guess is you'll enjoy Smile

also i would recomend changa for first time. if you're making it you'rself dont worry it doesnt have to be fancy, just a bit of caapi leafe

ntwhtyouknw
#10 Posted : 11/16/2011 2:53:42 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I guess personally having tried L, Shrooms, and Mecaline prior to spice I just thought that was a safer way for her to go. I guess I shouldn't feel like it should be that way for everyone. I think that's some pretty sound advice guys, I believe ill do like entheogenadvocat suggested with an enhanced leaf, minus the MAOI leaf until she's comfy with the idea of being off of her SSRI which she has expressed wanting to before, just a process and she wants to be sure she's ready for it.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

ntwhtyouknw
#11 Posted : 11/17/2011 12:16:43 AM

Well to update FOAF took one fair sized pull, in which she familiarized with the effects. Followed by two larger tokes which left her in tears of joy. Most excellent. She is very glad she partook.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

entheogenadvocate
#12 Posted : 11/17/2011 2:19:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome! Im so happy for you and your friend Smile For me, it is just as enjoyable to watch someone I love have a life-changing experience, as it is to have one myself.

I'm sure you've done your research, and I don't mean to insult your intelligence in any way, but please make sure you are VERY careful with your friend who is currently on SSRIs. Most SSRI's require a person to slowly lower their dosage over a period of weeks, or even months to prevent absolutely horrific withdrawal symptoms. Also, it would not be safe for a person on SSRI's to just not take them for a day, and then partake in Changa. Changa is one of the most powerful medicines on the planet, and the wait to properly and safely get off a medication is totally worth it!

I wish you and your friends all the best. It's an amazing feeling to spread around the love that spice brings into all of our lives.

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

ntwhtyouknw
#13 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:08:40 AM

Thanks entheogenadvocate, it really is great to see someone experience something so profound for the first time especially being such a positive moment for them. She is being very careful with the ssri. It's not a very strong one and she's already lowering her dose. She wasn't really expecting the spice to be so beneficial. It's really great to see how much good it can do, she had heard a lot of scary stories. It turned out great.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

deadlight
#14 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:12:55 AM