We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A different comprehension Options

Ryder on the Storm
#1 Posted : 11/14/2011 10:20:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It is not by chance that I am here. Luck did not show me the way. Maybe all signs do eventually lead to the same destination. I have loomed around the Nexus for some time now, reading and trying to gain knowledge. Now I feel its time to become part of the community.
I have not had much experiences with psychedelics. I've done some philosopher's stones but not much else. I've attempted a san pedro extraction but failed to launch. I have been interested in spice for only a few months. I want to see... I want to know. Everything is drawing me, compelling me to proceed.
I can only hope to find that which so many of us seek yet so few of us ever do.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/14/2011 11:12:55 PM

You're on the right path, ryder, welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

If you are a seeker, all paths converge @ hyperspace junction.

Let us know if you have any questions, loads of info to be found in the wiki!

Peace and Hyperspace

Pandora
#3 Posted : 11/14/2011 11:57:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ryder on the Storm,

Welcome to the Nexus. Yes, like house said, please do check the wiki link - it's in the upper right hand corner of the forum screens.

I also recommend the Health & Safety link up there for some good info.

Check the Extraction teks in the wiki - House has a super easy one for San Pedro that yields fantastic results, should you choose to try the cactus route again.

DMT is like nothing else. I understand your quest and welcome you to the Nexus.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

oden
#4 Posted : 11/15/2011 5:52:47 PM

odin the one

you have the same calling as i did...it was fate that i too found this...WELCOME!! May you find the answers you seek.and the wisdom you want...grow strong! we are here to help as we can..respect...ODEN