We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I come Options

manmachine
#1 Posted : 11/14/2011 12:42:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello forum members!

After some reading throughout the internet, listening to Terence McKenna, and finally, watching the documentary: The spirit molecule" I get very much attracted to the psychedelics, especially DMT. I had some LSD experiences. I enjoyed connecting with physical world on a different, I would say "spiritual" level, so think that DMT is the next, logical step.
Where I live it is hard to find weed, so to experience the DMT effect, I need to extract it myself. Hopefully I`ll get some help here from the experienced people here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 11/14/2011 12:50:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Zdravo manmachine, kako si?

Nice to see a serb on the forum, I was in serbia in the beginning of the summer this year visiting some family, lovely place and even better slivovits, burek and gibanitsa!!

P|lease take a few minutes to read the welcome message you received when signing up, alot of info in there that I believe to be important.

Welcome aboard, hope you manage to find what you are looking forSmile

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 11/14/2011 1:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello manmachine,
I've got good news: that place is the virtual embodyment of DMT - So keep posting and become a part of us!

Welcome Sir,

Kyro
elusive illusion