We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new to the nexus Options

huegene
#1 Posted : 11/13/2011 10:52:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello everyone,
i have not a short path behind me (i was born in kirgisistan then we moved to russia and finially we've arrived where all the other nations wanted us to be: germany). What i've realized through all this way is, there are no nations, no religion, no race, even no gender that naturally sticks to the entities inside of us. Everything we are/do is motivated by fears and desires that, to some extend, are buried in our subconscious.
For that i am very happy to have stumbled upon this forum because i feel surroundet by people just as curious, openmindet and fearless towards making expiriences that drasticly change ones perspective. Even though i have the tendency to be a "rational" person (i'm studying electroengineering) i got very aware of how much faith lies in science and it is thanks to those esoteric ideas, that make us think outside the box, that we can grow our knoledge and explore the unknown.

Speaking of exploring the unknown, allthough i've had expiriences with LSD, MDMA and ... Oh Mary Jane ..., i am not sure if i actually had a breaktrough expirience on DMT already or not. What happend sofar was, i was always able to move and "function" properly (it scared me a little to realise to what extend something like walking is automated) but when i closed my eyes i could see entities like a giant (size relations reversed) butterfly with fractal wings smiling at me, a chinese-art dragon composing and decomposing of neonglowing strings and a giant "spacesnake" (all dosages at about 30mg).
so is that the breaktrough expirience or is it when im feeling so separated from my body that i actually can not move anymore.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 11/13/2011 5:19:35 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Welcome new Member glad to have you, you have for sure stumbled into the right place. Smile

As for your spice experience, you very well could of broken through, but from what you wrote idk if you were fully through, but have patients my friend your time will come.
If you have a breakthrough YOU will know, but for now that's all i can give you.

Goodluck New traveler and be safe and use responsible, if you happen to find the guy ۩, in his signature you will find the best methods for administration. But also feel to ask whatever you need, withing the attitude section of course. The nexus is your new Bible Enjoy Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

nen888
#3 Posted : 11/14/2011 1:36:15 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome huegene, i Smile like your 'no nations, relgions or races' attitude..
Terence McKenna defined going beyond the DMT 'threshold' as becoming disembodied and entering a new space..so if you can still consciously walk around the room this is probably not the fabled 'breakthrough', though still very deep or potentially spritual no doubt...