We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi tea + smoked DMT Options

alive
#1 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all and good evening to you Smile
I've been brewing caapi tea all day, I'm halfway through the third boil and am going to start reducing soon. I wanted to ask if people have any experience drinking caapi tea and vaporizing DMT once the MAOI effects start. People have mentioned putting MAOI-containing plants in changa, and I'm certain someone has mentioned on the Nexus that they took an MAO inhibitor and vaporized spice.

How is this approach different from "regular" vaporization? Are the effects longer-lasting? If yes, how longer? I could imagine if the DMT is longer lasting, one would have more time to reach proper saturation of DMT in the blood stream to be able to break through. Would I need less DMT? What are your experiences?

Please share any knowledge, experiences, links, and I will read with great interest. Thank you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenadvocate
#2 Posted : 11/12/2011 6:07:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Alive,

This is one of my favorite combinations! About 30-45 minutes after drinking the Aya, I enjoy starting with very small doses (10-12 mgs) of re-x dmt freebase, along with some stretching/meditation/yoga. Unlike partaking of FB alone, this combination allows you to slowly and calmly dip your toes into hyperspace. You will feel complete control over how deep you want to go.

Sometimes I will proceed to go for a breakthrough dose (25-30 mgs out of a GVG) if I feel the call. However, lately I really enjoy staying right in between this dimension and hyperspace... where I can continue meditating and doing yoga, while watching beautiful spirits dance around me.

I apologize for being late, since I'm sure you've already proceeded with the experience. I hope you found it to be as healing and life changing as I have. I look forward to seeing you around this amazing place.

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

alive
#3 Posted : 11/12/2011 6:28:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for your reply Smile

I haven't partaken yet, as I've just finished boiling the liquid down to a brown, muddy cup of liquid. In about two hours I'll start the ceremony.

What you tell about the way you go about the ceremony sounds very very nice and appealing! Regular vaporization, to build on your metaphor of dipping ones toes, seems like taking a headlong dive right into the ocean without even checking the temperature. The amount of control possible with this method sounds like just the perfect experience for a beginner like me.

I'll make sure to send you some happy thoughts when I'm there.

entheogenadvocate
#4 Posted : 11/12/2011 6:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another huge benefit of the Caapi is that the visions are slowed down to the point where hyperspace feels much more navigable.

Thank you for the good vibes and I look forward to reading about how your experience went!

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Felnik
#5 Posted : 11/13/2011 12:51:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a great combo , go easy at first it can come on super strong .
Sometimes with caapi tea in your system when you vape spice it can get crazy .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

soulfood
#6 Posted : 11/13/2011 1:58:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Best way to go. Good white caapi and spice vapor mmmmmMMMMMMmmm

alive
#7 Posted : 11/13/2011 2:30:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The experience was absolutely magical! I'm a BIG fan of this method.

The caapi brew alone blew me away. Now I understand how it alone can be a medicine without the admixture. Before I could do any movement with my body, I really had to will myself to do it. The mind was in a very meditative state. I had full control over all my impulses, except yawning - sometimes I got so occupied by thought that I forgot to breathe. All in all a very stoned but clear-headed state of being: Body OFF mind ON.

The purge came on in a very pleasant and non-rushed manner. It's like a good friend telling you "hey.. now you've absorbed enough. Time to get up... come on, that's right". Purging was entirely cooperative and very pleasant.

Adding the DMT to the experience was done with absolutely no rush, even the smallest amount did wonders. I don't think I've broken through yet, but I find that it doesn't really matter to me if I have or not. In time, it could happen. The spirit work that's being done at the doses I'm at is mind blowing in itself. The bodily sensations are a bit strong and intrusive but not so that they cause significant discomfort.

At one point it felt like my mouth became an anus to mental garbage poop: I had to accommodate my mouth so that it could glide out easily without disruption. It didn't go down with gravity as solids do, but up and out into space as minds do. I don't know the content of the garbage that came out but it certainly felt relieving to get out. Afterwards my eyes filled with tears and I was joyful.

Thank you, all of you, again for the guidance and reassurance. It really helped me a lot. I really really love caapi tea now and am looking forward to doing a lot more exploration with it.

Much love and good night.

aleph 1ne
#8 Posted : 11/26/2013 7:53:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this post. I'm happy your experience was one of healing and positivity. I've been building up to this myself over the last month or so. I've done a couple caapi only brews and a couple with a small amount of chaliponga. The visions with chaliponga were sensational and very helpful in my progression, but I have been intrigued with the idea of spending more time and having a closer look at hyperspace. It sounds like a different beast. haha. Since I am now a bit more acquainted with the caapi brew alone, and with how powerful a tryptamine rush can be while inhibited, I'm ready to adventure with vaporized spice. I wasn't sure about dose with the admix, but after reading this, i think I'll follow suit and dip in slowly. How much caapi did you use? which variety?

Vito
#9 Posted : 12/4/2013 6:45:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, how much longer does the experience last? I have been interested in trying ayahuasca and I guess this is a step towards it. I only have shredded caapi and shredded mimosa, is that adequate for ayahuasca?
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."