We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To introduce.. Options

pandelis
#1 Posted : 11/11/2011 4:55:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

myself.

Hello all!

I've been watching around now for some time here in the forum,

and thought today, on that special day, it might be a good day for the first post.

a lot of 'ones' going around today, yes, i like it ..! =)

what brought me to that is, that i actually wanted to post a comment in the synchronised hyperspace events thread about the 11.11.11_11:11:11, which was actually not possible for me, so i just landed up here.

to give you that sideinfo that i wished to expose: it seems to be really a great lovely day of spirituality!
all experience today was so much more calm, deep, lovely and fearless then imagined, i just wanted to share that with you and give you my positive thoughts.

i wish you all a great day, some great experiences, stay safe and have much love ... and: looking forward for tonight! it'S not over yet .. =)

hope to exchange a lot with you interesting people here in the future,
and whatever infos you might be interested about, feel free to ask,
i gonna be around.

best greetings to all of you from northern europe!

pandelis

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:20:16 PM

Thanks for the warm wishes, Pandelis!

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

I hope you have a lovely day, yourself!

What brought you to DMT, if I may ask??

pandelis
#3 Posted : 11/11/2011 10:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello ۩, thanks for you welcome and your interest!

yes, i'd like to share a story with you.. the path began 12 years ago, when a young teenager unknowingly and without any clue became in touch with a full blast of psilocybe, totally alone at home. the experience was equally overwhelming and impressive the same time, but all in all purely positive. following was a deep contact with to entheogens for about 12 years until now. a love for entheogens started to form,with deep respect, and experiences, further then any possible imagination. especially the teonanacatl turned out to be something very special, with destinated experiences so far out in a space, one would never want to have miss them. a great influence for the whole mind, soul, character and spirituality. a very very great one.

since 6 to 7 years, dmt seemed very very interesting, all the stories that you read in books about, these incredible reports, but it was as well very far away, not supposed to be in reach.
now nearly one year ago, for very lucky circumstances, and with a lot of work and effort behind it, it found its way thanks to a beloved person.
it stayed nearly 6 months in a safe place, was treated with highest respect, not with fear, but with the knowing of a maybe life changing experience. till the first, when time the moment seemed right. the touch of it turned out to be totally different, incredible and not negative at all, not freightening, what one might could have imagined or at least considered.
in the same night, the eyes were really opened, and all this accesible informations about it, that always had to be so so close, but were not reachable like being behind a wall, just came flying across. unbelieveable. it was always just there!
it didnt take long to find out, where hdpe jugs are to get from.
since that, incredibly experiences followed, and one could get in touch with the meaning for the soul, mind and spirituality it delievered - but just until a certain point. the door to nowhere never seemed to open up totally.

until maybe tonight.lets open that door, if it wants to be opened, and let us be all one!

its now 11:07:11 pm here,

i wish you all a great rest of the 11.11.11 by my heart!

Pandora
#4 Posted : 11/11/2011 11:20:48 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great intro pandelis,

Welcome to the Nexus! Please feel free to join us in the chat room - just log on and click the chat link in the upper right hand corner of the forums. There's an active 11-11-11 party happening now and you are invited.

Check some of those other links too like wiki (great teks there) and Health & Safety. Lots of good info.

Again, a very warm welcome to you.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

pandelis
#5 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:59:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for your nice welcome pandora!

loving your pic there, btw!

your tips gonna be appreciated, the wiki served before as a great source for some essential knowledge that were described above.

The Health & Safety part will be observed ... never to forget, a important aspects! =)

and the chat seems great ... it came up already with some great topics in the afternoon, gonna use those for my first little topic.

thanks for the advices!

pandelis
#6 Posted : 11/12/2011 4:13:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

An essay about contributing in the Nexus?

There are more stories to share, about some doors that open for example. some nights just turn out to be truly magic ..what a date, and what a beauty! #1(11111) i'd say.

And there are some questions, as mentioned above, today i talked about a nice topic in the chat, where a NDE by an accident was described as similar to a dmt trip, just without the aspect of the typical fear involved.
Its my question, is it maybe the typical fear before a usual hyperspace jump, that might be carried into the trip and determines the whole experience?
And in compare, might an unplanned, spontanious hyperspace jump (near lethal accident eg.), where no fear was involved in the set, might be that more peaceful, due to this fact and difference?
There'S a lot to ask, and im interested about your ideas!

greetings,
pandelis

pandelis
#7 Posted : 11/12/2011 6:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

did i got it right?

is here the place for me, to put up my ideas, my questions, and stuff,

or how is it normally done? =)

best regards! and all a good 11.11.11 afterhour ... ;D just kidding. enjoy ur day!

p

edit: okay .. got it. posts are not possible -only- here. nexus, here i come! gonna post my question by time in other threads. thanks!

Pandora
#8 Posted : 11/13/2011 1:57:38 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi pandelis,

You're doing great. You may look at all subforums and you may post in any of the subforums you see in the Welcome Area.

I don't know the answer to your question, but it's a good one. I mean, clearly, set and setting are important. I have had great DMT trips when I launched feeling relaxed, secure, accepting and I was either smiling or laughing as I put the pipe down.

BUT, I have also had great DMT trips where I was terrified to launch. Where I worked myself into a tizzy of stressful symptoms that were way worse than the DMT body load. Including a severely shaking hand and/or the need to rush to the bathroom, LOL.

I guess you know what's coming next.

I've had rough rides where I launched smiling or laughing, feeling perfect and ready. I've had good trips when there was very little planning or intention, I basically just grabbed the pipe and began to hit. I've had rough ones doing this too.

Seems to me overall, the great majority of DMT journeys are overwhelmingly positive for most users, though incredibly intense. I would say for me, maybe 1 or 2 trips out of 100 is very difficult.

I guess, I will conclude with: I still believe that attending to factors in set and setting play at least a minor factor and should be watched. DMT IS novelty, therefore when I try to predict it or think I have it figured, it shows me something new . . .

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

pandelis
#9 Posted : 11/13/2011 11:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Pandora,

and thanks for your great contribution here. your views and experience, and the way to express it get great appreciation here.

your answer shows again the depht and highly complexity, that this experience is made of.

for sure there is no single answer to this at this point of our knowledge, when the question still might remain justifiable,
as you pointed out precisely with your examples.

still i put up the question in a better fitting sub-forum, where more users might contribute,
to still keep the chance alive of watching a bit furhter through the keyhole of existence Smile

many warm greetings to you!

p