We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Tripping alone Options

Michal_R
#21 Posted : 12/9/2012 6:42:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I belong to those who prefer to take Mushrooms at home, alone. I just don´t like to handle with unexpected and/or worrying situations when mushroomed...

Tek wrote:
...To add to what pureskunk already said about Terence, I find his recommendation for taking psychedelics to be spot on, especially the part about warning against taking too little of a substance. At first, this seems to be a terrible piece of advice but having done it both ways I definately agree that more is better than too little...

I agree that "more is better" (but make sure not to OD too muchSmile ). However, this advice comes from experience. I would never suggest to eat 5g dried to anyone, who haven´t done 3,5 or 4g before... Shocked

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Elpo
#22 Posted : 12/9/2012 10:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you like Shpongle, I would advise to put Shulman right after on your playlist. The album "In search of a meaningful moment" is just perfect for a journey on mushrooms. The best album I have ever heard.

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

PREV12