We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Super vision on DMT? Options

SomewhatLost
#1 Posted : 11/7/2011 8:38:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

SWIM is somewhat new to DMT in general, but over the past few months, he's had about 10 experiences with the drug of varying intensity. SWIM's preferred method of ingestion is orally as he's found himself disappointed by the short duration of the smoked DMT trip. This weekend, SWIM decided to try pharmahuasca once again. He consumed 200mgs of Caapi Copy and about 30 minutes later consumed around 150mgs of DMT. The effects of this combination were rather underwhelming. 3+ hours later, the effects were rather subtle. It was just like coming up on LSD, but with very little of the payoff. SWIM is almost certain that it was the small amount of MAOI that he took that led to the disappointing experience. In the future, he'll take 300mgs or more. However, as SWIM didn't want to waste the experience entirely, at around 4 hours after dosing, he decided to take as large of a hit of freebase DMT as possible, hoping that perhaps the MAO inhibition would add something to the smoked DMT experience. It was, without a doubt, the most intense smoked DMT experience he's had, but he's still not sure if he truly "broke through". SWIM didn't interact with any entities or anything like that, but the visual aspect of the trip was incredible to say the least.

SWIM was watching TV with his girlfriend when he did this hit and it started immediately after exhaling (he did one LARGE water pipe rip). As the smoke left his mouth, he saw kind of a dimensional veil kind of unfold from the center of his vision. As this veil was removed, EVERYTHING in SWIM's field of vision became insanely sharp. He had never seen such sharpness before. SWIM immediately thought that somehow DMT had given him super vision. He could see incredible detail in everything he laid his eyes upon. Not only that, but it was like he could perceive dozens of items simultaneously and could pick out a needled in a haystack, so to speak. Now here's where SWIM gets really confused. He could kind of understand how he could perhaps be seeing this additional detail in objects around the room because reality has pretty much infinite resolution. What SWIM couldn't understand, however, was what he saw on the television. SWIM's television is capable of displaying a bit less than a million pixels on screen at any one time. When SWIM would look at his television, it didn't just look like reality, it looked MUCH sharper than reality. It was like there were these little, 3-dimensional actors inside of the TV, each having far more detail than I've ever seen in a person before. The actors looked so real and vivid, for a second or two, SWIM actually believed that they might crawl out of the television (this was probably the most disassociative SWIM has ever been). So SWIM could see how DMT might allow him to resolve the near infinite resolution of true reality, but he has no idea how DMT enabled his television to look more real than real. I mean, a television only has a fixed number of pixels and you can't get something from nothing, right? So, does anyone have any idea where this additional resolution could come from? SWIM is very interested in recreating this trip without wearing his contacts. Has anyone done something similar to this? SWIM wonders if his super vision would be similarly super without his contacts in.

Being somewhat of a materialist, SWIM's mind was absolutely boggled by this ability. He wasn't really seeing anything that wasn't there (with perhaps the exception of the dimensional veil he saw unfolding), but everything he saw was many orders of magnitude sharper than he had ever seen before. SWIM only has one possible explanation for what he saw. Perhaps, in real time, SWIM's mind was intercepting his visions and recreating them nearly instantly in his mind's eye. Perhaps he was in a dream-like state and wasn't viewing things truly as he saw them, but in a way recreated by his brain in this dream-like state which only approximated reality (or what we interpret to be reality, you know what I mean). Anyway, has anyone had similar experiences? Does anyone have a guess as to what causes this super vision? Has anyone been able to achieve this super vision using orally active DMT without smoking? Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

astralspice
#2 Posted : 11/7/2011 11:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yea i know the vision your talking about, i took a small bowl of changa the other day that didnt give me cev's, but when i opened my eyes 'WOW' its too bad we cant see like that all the time, lasted probably 5 mins then i closed my eyes for a few seconds, re opened and it was all gone in a flash. i was trying to get my wife who hasn't tried spice yet to take a hit and see if her vision increased (she has very poor eye sight)
REALITY 5.0

mayaself
#3 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my feeling is that the forms you saw on the tv still become analog before hitting your eyes...and therefore infinite within themselves...try watching any Fred Astaire movie in that state...i promise it will become one of the best thing you ever did Smile

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/8/2011 5:38:41 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

SomewhatLost, can you please cut up the block of text into paragraphs? It just makes it easier on the eyes is all..too stoned currently to read it like that Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Purges
#5 Posted : 11/8/2011 10:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TV & DMT?! Not a combo of drugs I would choose, but hey ho... But yes, Spice has a knack of making things look sharper than sharp, impossibly so... I have often wondered what it would be like for a blind person...
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

SomewhatLost
#6 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:34:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mayaself wrote:
my feeling is that the forms you saw on the tv still become analog before hitting your eyes...and therefore infinite within themselves...try watching any Fred Astaire movie in that state...i promise it will become one of the best thing you ever did Smile

Very interesting. Can you elaborate on what you mean about the TV still being analog when hitting my eyes? I'm a bit of a tech head and I'm not sure if we're thinking of "analog" in the same manner. Are you suggesting that I'm only seeing my mind's interpretation (or perhaps interpretation of interpretation) when I'm in this super vision mode?

SomewhatLost
#7 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:35:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
SomewhatLost, can you please cut up the block of text into paragraphs? It just makes it easier on the eyes is all..too stoned currently to read it like that Very happy

Done. Sorry about that, I was kind of writing this down stream of consciousness style.

SomewhatLost
#8 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:37:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

astralspice wrote:
oh yea i know the vision your talking about, i took a small bowl of changa the other day that didnt give me cev's, but when i opened my eyes 'WOW' its too bad we cant see like that all the time, lasted probably 5 mins then i closed my eyes for a few seconds, re opened and it was all gone in a flash. i was trying to get my wife who hasn't tried spice yet to take a hit and see if her vision increased (she has very poor eye sight)

Exactly what I was thinking. Life would be so incredibly interesting if I could see like that all the time. It felt like my vision was that of a super hero's. I'm nearly positive that almost anyone's vision could be increased in this manner as I'm pretty sure that one isn't seeing solely with one's eyes.

VoidTraveler
#9 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:42:33 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

I know exactly what you mean. This only happens to me when I'm on low doses of DMT or during the comedown. My first ever attempt to smoke DMT involved this supervision combined with a green "camera" flash. I toked and suddenly a bright green flash bathed everything in green and everything was so insanely sharp and clear. But once dosage increases so do the kaleidoscopic effects and the world just falls away.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

SomewhatLost
#10 Posted : 11/8/2011 9:32:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

VoidTraveller wrote:
I know exactly what you mean. This only happens to me when I'm on low doses of DMT or during the comedown. My first ever attempt to smoke DMT involved this supervision combined with a green "camera" flash. I toked and suddenly a bright green flash bathed everything in green and everything was so insanely sharp and clear. But once dosage increases so do the kaleidoscopic effects and the world just falls away.

If this only happens on low doses, SWIM can't wait until he experiences a high dose. SWIM thinks he has an unusually high tolerance for DMT, but he's still learning how to dose most effectively. This Friday, he intends to try around 250 mgs of harmine, 40 mgs of THH and 200 mgs of DMT for a pharmahuasca experience. If this proves to be underwhelming, he's got around 80 mgs of DMT mixed with harmine and THH to try in his vaporizer. He hopes that this will blast him off if the pharma manages not to.

polytrip
#11 Posted : 11/9/2011 12:14:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Many people find that low doses of psychedelic´s, especially LSD, increase the senses. I´ve never heard about this with DMT, but that´s probably because people mostly go for higher visionary doses with DMT.

The substance that has this effects most extremely is ibogaine. Once, when i had taken a very low dose of iboga with ayahuasca, i developped a very sharp and clear nightvision. I could even see colors in the dark. It wasn´t an imagined effect, it was absolutely real.

Mitchi
#12 Posted : 11/9/2011 4:11:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I normally have to use glasses, but after smoking DMT my vision is almost good enough. This effect can last up to 24 hours, I've noticed
The day after I have been drinking/smoking, my vision is terrible (this might have something to do with the smoke?)

I like smoking DMT better than wearing glasses Smile

bigboy_245
#13 Posted : 11/10/2011 5:22:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

man my freind tried DMT with me for the first time...and he wears glasses and without them he cant see worth shit... after the first dmt hit and smoking some ganja he took his glasses off and moments later we did it again he realized this whole time he was seeing without his glasses... that whole night he didnt wear his glasses he was seeing perfectly fine... pretty coool

did you guys hear about the guy on reddit who had bells parsly? apparently doc told him wont be able to get the nervs back again and he tried all sorts of stuff for like 4 years, surgery etc, tried LSD one day he got 98% of his nerves back pretty fucking epic if you ask me.....

man dont you guys think theres a reason we have the natural stuff like dmt, shrooms, salvia, weed, etc ? think there here for a reason... not only medicine, but a step to eveolving, communicating with other presence?

idk bout you but when im high i am more creative, think deeper, get more done, and honestly more intelligent , and my ideas are more open think of new things.... lol

Vito
#14 Posted : 11/11/2011 12:04:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah yep, my circle call it super focus, and shroom-o-vision because we've had similar experiences with those too.
I usually see it initially on my second hit when all I can see is the end of my VG and the torch lighter. Everything focuses in real tight.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

DMTerrestrial
#15 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:10:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First off you were hallucinating so this is why what you were seeing was impossible. Second, every time SWIM smokes DMT the impossible happens. Mainly the laws of physics seem to break down right in front of SWIM. Literally get destroyed, and it scares the crap outta SWIM each time it happens. This is the beauty of spice, the impossible truly is possible.
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

SomewhatLost
#16 Posted : 11/14/2011 9:20:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

bigboy_245 wrote:
man my freind tried DMT with me for the first time...and he wears glasses and without them he cant see worth shit... after the first dmt hit and smoking some ganja he took his glasses off and moments later we did it again he realized this whole time he was seeing without his glasses... that whole night he didnt wear his glasses he was seeing perfectly fine... pretty coool

did you guys hear about the guy on reddit who had bells parsly? apparently doc told him wont be able to get the nervs back again and he tried all sorts of stuff for like 4 years, surgery etc, tried LSD one day he got 98% of his nerves back pretty fucking epic if you ask me.....

man dont you guys think theres a reason we have the natural stuff like dmt, shrooms, salvia, weed, etc ? think there here for a reason... not only medicine, but a step to eveolving, communicating with other presence?

idk bout you but when im high i am more creative, think deeper, get more done, and honestly more intelligent , and my ideas are more open think of new things.... lol

I haven't heard about that, very interesting. I have very little doubt that these substances can be extremely beneficial. I didn't have any physical ailments on my last experience, but it was still quite remarkable. I wrote about it here, if you're interested: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=291827&#post291827

Death&Decay
#17 Posted : 11/14/2011 9:34:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just a quick thought, but if you are having problems breaking through it might be one of two things: poor dmt extract, or your inability to let go.

Also, as from what myself and a few others have come to realize, or so it seems, is that you don't typically just blast off first try. It's like a process, you have to complete steps. In order to truly get to that point of enlightenment, you have to have already went through the previous steps... I think this is key, and why many people have very disappointing experiences.

Now, not saying you can't have a breakthrough, but maybe you just haven't come to the proper conclusions yet... It took a couple times and some self reflection for me to get that first breakthrough. Then, it seemed to get stuck, and I would repeat the same trips over and over with no breakthroughs. Then, I did some more self reflection, and it seemed that I was able to breakthrough. Then, it started to get stale again and I was once again stuck. More self reflection, more understanding and knowledge, more allowing myself to let go and trust in my experience and sure enough, massive breakthrough. And, not trying to boast on myself or anything, but it seems like I have sort of gotten to a point now where I can have breakthroughs pretty much everytime I smoke... As long as I am 1) not abusing it (aka use in moderation) 2) keep myself feeling positive and do not try and hold on to material things 3) keep myself feeling good physically and 4) trust, appreciate and possibly most important is to ASK the experience to show you something amazing or just ask it a question you want to know.

I really believe this, and I think that it may be a mechanism that is in place to prevent us from exploding. I mean, imagine if you had never done a psychedelic in your life, had no understanding of yourself, of your ego, of your spirituality and you took a giant dose of DMT. If there was no filtering mechanism and that person could experience the full potential and knowledge that the chemical has to offer it is questionable if some of those people would spiritually explode and not even come back... lol... I mean that's really unlikely I guess, but possible I suppose.

SomewhatLost
#18 Posted : 11/14/2011 10:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Death&Decay wrote:
Just a quick thought, but if you are having problems breaking through it might be one of two things: poor dmt extract, or your inability to let go.

Also, as from what myself and a few others have come to realize, or so it seems, is that you don't typically just blast off first try. It's like a process, you have to complete steps. In order to truly get to that point of enlightenment, you have to have already went through the previous steps... I think this is key, and why many people have very disappointing experiences.

Now, not saying you can't have a breakthrough, but maybe you just haven't come to the proper conclusions yet... It took a couple times and some self reflection for me to get that first breakthrough. Then, it seemed to get stuck, and I would repeat the same trips over and over with no breakthroughs. Then, I did some more self reflection, and it seemed that I was able to breakthrough. Then, it started to get stale again and I was once again stuck. More self reflection, more understanding and knowledge, more allowing myself to let go and trust in my experience and sure enough, massive breakthrough. And, not trying to boast on myself or anything, but it seems like I have sort of gotten to a point now where I can have breakthroughs pretty much everytime I smoke... As long as I am 1) not abusing it (aka use in moderation) 2) keep myself feeling positive and do not try and hold on to material things 3) keep myself feeling good physically and 4) trust, appreciate and possibly most important is to ASK the experience to show you something amazing or just ask it a question you want to know.

I really believe this, and I think that it may be a mechanism that is in place to prevent us from exploding. I mean, imagine if you had never done a psychedelic in your life, had no understanding of yourself, of your ego, of your spirituality and you took a giant dose of DMT. If there was no filtering mechanism and that person could experience the full potential and knowledge that the chemical has to offer it is questionable if some of those people would spiritually explode and not even come back... lol... I mean that's really unlikely I guess, but possible I suppose.

Hi Death&Decay,

Thanks for your comments, I think you've hit on a lot of important things. I'll let you know right off the bat that I was able to breakthrough this past weekend, you can read about it here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...=291827&#post291827

I do believe I've got a naturally high tolerance to DMT as I required a VERY large dose to get to this breakthrough. I've almost given up on breaking through via smoking, but might give it another try if I happen across a freebase pipe. I've done a wash on my material, so I'm fairly convinced it's clean and strong. As for letting go, that might have something to do with it. The previous 4 experiences I had with pharmahuasca were really fun, but nothing visionary (visual, yes). I'm wondering if now that I've achieved a breakthrough, my tolerance might go down a bit. This past weekend, it was the jungle spice that put me over the edge (waaaayyyyy over the edge). Next time around, I intend to use only the jungle spice and at a much lower dose. I've still got lots of experimenting to do Smile

Thorz
#19 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:52:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT for me is just life in High Definition.
"Existence itself may be considered an abyss possessed of no meaning. I do not read this as a pessimistic statement but a declaration of autonomy for my imagination & will and their most beautiful act of bestowing meaning upon existence itself." -- Hakim Bey

bindu
#20 Posted : 11/15/2011 9:53:05 AM

Thorz wrote:
DMT for me is just life in High Definition.

now new with 4D and 5D Smile
blessed be all forms of intelligence

12NEXT