We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
M-Hole, Multiverse & Getting Back to Singular Reality Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 11/6/2011 5:01:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Friends,

I understand that MXE is not one of the encouraged entheogens here at Nexus, but I do appreciate The Traveler's guardedly open policy in allowing me to post a trip report (of sorts) here.

Opticus has me right now (loves text) and my break from writing trip reports appears to be kaput. Anyway, here goes.

I had not M-Holed since early March and wanted to go all the way again. I had tried a number of smaller doses recently, in the 25-35 mgs range and had once smoked DMT on the comedown to very positive effect - this was a key integrative trip that helped me to find the calm, quiet, accepting space that I've been enjoying for awhile now. So, given that I found the combo very therapeutic, I had my GVG with a fresh bowl of changa and my torch and lighter backup by my side. Also, keeping in mind the recent smaller doses, I presumed tolerance would be a minor issue.

I had gotten to the M-Hole on 70 mgs before. Deeply in, including what can only be described as a two hour blackout.

Keeping all these factors in mind, I measured out and ate 65 mgs but had another 30 mgs measured out and by my bedside. In the past, MXE had hit me within 20 mins. of eating or snorting. This time I felt strong effects 15 mins in and was tripping by 30 mins in. Within one hour the effects were very, dissociatively strong, but I didn't feel I was going to make it all the way so I ate the other 30 mgs. then lay back on my bed to await the final dissolution of reality. Closing my eyes brought this on with a vengeance.

The MXE visions reminded me very strongly of Iboga this time for some reason, though the overall formatting was definately darker. I spent hours in various "rooms," most of which appeared to be large and general cubical in shape.

I spent HOURS fully immersed in the M-Hole, . . . . . yet not fully launched. For just about the entire journey, a small part of me knew I was tripping on Methoxetamine and my body was laying safely and breathing evenly on my bed with Isis the cat between my legs. Whenever the music I was playing penetrated it was beyond weird/bizarre sounding . . . . once I wanted to change it or turn it down but realized I was not going to be able to open my eyes or move my body at that moment, so I just tried to focus on other things.

The rooms I visited came and went. They were dark. They were filled with . . . .streams and chunks from my personal timeline . . . . . yep, nuggets for Opticus. But, this timeline was completely unravelled AND only displayed nuggets from the present through to the future. My past was not on display in this realm.

Somehow I rapidly concluded that as well as being fully in an M-Hole I was in my personal multiverse. I had fully unplugged from my singular reality and timeline and was "looking sideways through time," (Futurama reference I believe). Opticus was with me in most of the rooms, only visible once and that once presented as UGLY, lumpy and black and yet . . . . even in this form there was something attractive about this entity/meme/fantasy that has been with me for just under a week. My sense is that Opticus isn't a big fan of high dose MXE because it cannot feed as efficiently as it does with DMT. Crazy I know, but this was a strong impression.

Part way through this my eyes started opening. Oh man, I needed to use the restroom and had needed to for awhile. But, it was painful to open my eyes. Reality was so . . . . beyond shattered . . . . parsed into . . . . dissociated and poorly organized snapshots from the mutliverse that was surrounding me. I drunkenly stood up, . . . every time I looked at something familiar in the room it looked . . . . WRONG. Like I had never seen it before and even then that it didn't belong THERE or even THEN. I stumbled towards the bathroom . . . . parsing little disconnected, wrong snapshots as I went, feeling very confused. I got there, pulled my pants down, sat on the toilet then got the feeling this was wrong that maybe I was sitting in the wrong area and preparing to make a mess rather than void my bladder into a toilet. I pulled my pants up and stumbled into the hall. My husband met me, checked in, I said I was fully dissociated and had to pee. He gently pointed me back in the direction of the bathroom, where I was able to sit down and take care of my business without too much more drama. I do not recall returning to my bed and the M-Hole rooms but I did just that.

Eventually, the M-Hole effects seemed lighter. I was still in the rooms but Opticus wasn't there and I could feel my body and the music was sounding a bit more normal, though loud (for awhile I even turned it completely off).

I opened my eyes and reality was still the multiverse, but trying to coalesce down to one reality and it was PAINFUL. I looked at my computer and realized over 4 hours had passed. Nexus chat and other things looked HUGE, swollen, bloated and like they were trying to come out of my computer screen in a convex manner.

I was getting a huge, classic, dissociative wa-wa, in-out effect. But what it sincerely felt like was I was beginning to exit the freeform, open timeline and open reality line multiverse I had been inhabiting to select a singular reality to fully plug back into, to baseline into.

This was PAINFUL! Physically and mentally. My head hurt! I felt I was being physically assaulted by these in-out waves of reality and did not want to have to choose just one. Yet I had to. These in-out slices of singular realities that offered themselves were all fully dissociated and "wrong." Also I was tripping, HARD. Lots of open eyed effects and distortions and still rooms and now people behind closed eyes. Everything looking wrong, foreign, alien and not fitting . . . . but it didn't seem fun the way it does on high dose LSD.

During this painful period, Isis the cat re-joined me and sat next to my head purring louder than I have ever heard her purr before. This was very helpful to my integration and I lay with my head right next to her for a very long time. Frequently sounds and noises are terrible when dissociated. Dissociated purrs are WIN!

I lay there for about three hours selecting pieces to reconstruct a singular reality to fully plug back into. I complained to my husband and chat that my head felt horrible and I was a fool for dosing so high - that I had used up ALL of my dopamine and my brain now hurt. Every time I took water it felt great, but if I dared let myself think about he M-Hole, it purged up out of me in aggressive, foamy streams.

I do believe this is what happened - I dosed too high for my weight and tolerance and did use up all my dopamine and thus had some painful rebound effects on the comedown. And yet . . . . without taking any meds, without smoking any pot and without keeping any water down for hours (finally got a few sips to hold) the headache went away. Once I felt I was fully reintegrated (though still tripping like a _ _ _ _ _) with a singular realty and timeline the headache was gone and I began to feel lots of love and euphoria. I even commented to my husband that I distinctly felt like I was rolling. I logged off of the Nexus but could not sleep for at least four more hours.

When I mentioned the idea that coming back felt like painfully having to choose and plug into a singular reality, my husband's face lit up and he said, I had said the exact same thing last time I had M-Holed back in March. Somehow I had completely managed to forget that at the time.

The fine detail specifics of the visions are hard/impossible to remember/bring back. Again, this feels like the multiverse effect. I cannot explain fully the experience of being unhinged in realities and timelines when I am currently fully plugged into this one right now. Not only can I not explain it, I cannot remember it as well as I might like. I never did smoke DMT during this trip.

This was an amazing experience, but I have vowed not to repeat it until at least Summer, 2012 and asked my husband to hold me to that. My conclusion is that this compound is best used for me in low doses and in combination with other powerful psychededelics such as LSD and/or DMT.

Also, my guesstimate on my dosing needs to achieve my desired effects was a bit heavy-handed. In discussing this with my husband, we concluded that when these situations arise in the future, I will also dose 10% less than what I had originally intended/measured out. I truly do get profound effects, be it due to age, gender or light weight, when I take psyhedelic and dissociative drugs.

Peace & Love

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:05:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice trip report.

Yeah, 90mgs does sound a bit extreme... all at once anyway.

You can try ramping up slowly next time. MXE is glow-ey and warm at lower doses, and it could do you some good to meditate in the blissful stages for a while before employing booster rocket stages to tip the bucket. A decent protocol for this is like (20ish mgs to start, and 20 more after an hour or so, then 20 each half an hour until you feel like you've gone as far down the M-Hole as you care to)

It is interesting to me that MXE is not as music friendly as DXM. With Dex, music is essential. It is like life force. With MXE, it seems odd and difficult to focus on. Language takes center stage. (of course, SWIM still blasts his tunes throughout)

It can be difficult while fully disso'd, but you CAN steer the ship and leave bleak rooms behind. It is possible to supplement your neurochemistry as well. A healthy dose of B vitamins and some Acetylcholine or any of the Phosphatidyls can help a lot. A little GABA or some nootropics is not a bad idea either.

I would also recommend going ahead and taking some small tokes from your GVG next time around. The spice can certainly aesthetically enhance any trip... and it can also make it less lonely and bleak. Micro hits are all that is needed, but if you wanna break through, it is breathtakingly easy while disso'd.

If you use pitch blackness with disso's, you don't need to take so much to hole. You can fully dissociate at doses that would do very little in a room with even mellow mood lighting.

Last thing... and most important perhaps. Disso's can seriously dehydrate you for some reason. Be sure to drink at least a liter before taking them, and force yourself to drink like mad whenever you can. I understand that you were already too far gone to hold water down by the time you decided to try, but that headache of yours was almost certainly due to dehydration.

Anyway Pan... much love. All the best.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:16:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

wow..sounds like a facinating experience Pandora Smile
Good write up I enjoyed it!
Long live the unwoke.

Purges
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 11:26:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice TR Panda Smile I relate to the space travel vibes you get with MXE, last time I holed (60mgs spaced in 20 mg bumps over a couple of hours) I was full-on astral travelling through galaxies, and went through some dark alex grey-esque vaults as well on a few stages. Very weird. I don't get anything of the sort with K for example, MXE is a strange substance IMO...

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
I would also recommend going ahead and taking some small tokes from your GVG next time around. The spice can certainly aesthetically enhance any trip... and it can also make it less lonely and bleak. Micro hits are all that is needed, but if you wanna break through, it is breathtakingly easy while disso'd.

Interesting... Last time I was MXE'd (only 20 mgs) I decided to smoke some spice and felt like I was shut out of Hyperspace, all I had was an uncomfortable body load, and a feeling of 'I shouldn't have done this'... Crying or very sad
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:17:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:

Interesting... Last time I was MXE'd (only 20 mgs) I decided to smoke some spice and felt like I was shut out of Hyperspace, all I had was an uncomfortable body load, and a feeling of 'I shouldn't have done this'... Crying or very sad

Strange. Could be a case of different strokes for different folks.

MXE is not quite as simpatico as DXM in this, but SWIM has always found that disso's dissolve the barriers down to flimsy walls that can be crossed with nearly no effort. Only half the spice is needed to go even farther than normal. Especially the case with changa that contains some harmalas. But even clean white spice is highly effective for SWIM.

MXE is a very unpredictable substance IMO. While there are certain aspects that are always in effect, other aspects seem hit or miss. Like most disso's, the amount of light makes a big difference. Disso's love the dark.

Another thing is that the two samples of MXE that SWIM has studied had different appearances, different bio-assay profiles, different solubility in water, and different textures. (not ridiculously different, but noticeable) The first one lasted longer and was more stimulating. SWIM wonders if this first batch wasn't cut with some other RC. One can never tell, even with the most reputable vendors.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

mew
#6 Posted : 12/9/2011 7:24:01 PM

huachumancer

recently i had an m hole experience or what i later decided to call it

it was stand alone comparatively to all other dissos. and other lower mxe uses.

i cant say how much i did but im pretty sure it was around 100 mg give or take 20

not alot was able to be recalled from the ramping up other than my uncertainty and "im going to die" paranoia
lights were super bright and everything began to audibly vibrate
the lunar tone in my ears crescendoed into a full on sound storm
yet i was completely at ease

it was as if this whole reality i was so into for the last (my entire life) was just unplugged and i was in a limbo state
a white zone
when it was happening i realized i was leaving this place but knew it was temporary, kind of

upon fully dissociating out my perspective of dimension was shattered, my view was entirely regenerated in a different reality there seemed to be no up or down (kind of like where the top of a sphere is) i saw these white faces of beings and they were welcoming me in the white place, they reached out and did something with what i can only assume were arms. i ceased to be the human i was and entered infinite time dilation. after that i saw patterns of what looked like tridents superimposed upon this light that was dark? things lacked sense yet didnt alarm me in the slightest.

i slowly became aware of my body and had the understanding dawn on me that my eternity experience was ceasing, but it couldnt, could it? o shit it did! i was in a body again my body again. trying to speak or move was very mechanical and i seemed to glitch and repeat actions and movements. short phrases were all i could manage and i felt totally at ease with what i previously thought was a hectic life. concepts that bothered me ultimately were accepted instantaneously and i was so appreciative of this. that feeling still resonates within me and i found this experience to be very therapeutic, yet its positive impact seemed to wane after this. lower narcotic doses of this substance havent yielded anything nearly as therapeutic as this and can be compared to an opiate of sorts.

i do not advise others seek this compound as all compounds can lead to potentially dangerous situations.