We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mullein Leaf Question Options

smokerx
#1 Posted : 11/6/2011 3:21:29 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I bought 50g of ML but noticed that the smoke is very harsh on lungs and I am not sensitive to any smoke so I think it may be cos the leafs are very very dry. I need some advice as how to make it nice for smoking. Someone mentioned here some method with microwave - its NO for me I do not have microwave.

Or could it be that the ML I bought is just bad quality ?

Any advice appreciated

Thank you
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/6/2011 4:48:13 PM

Mullein, when used medicinally, only calls for 1 toke. Any more and you are just inhaling a lot of dried material. It is harsh on it's own. If you want to add some moisture, maybe lay it out on a tray and put it in the bathroom and take a long shower, or put the mullein in a bag with bread or something. These are old tricks for adding moisture to herbs. Also try smoking it with a pinch of white sage.

smokerx
#3 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:18:42 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

thank you for your help. will try it Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Felnik
#4 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:42:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Depending on where you live it pretty much grows everywhere
Look it up its very easy to identify .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

wira
#5 Posted : 11/7/2011 12:55:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've smoked mullein in the past and remember it to have been very mild and smooth, so I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy. Mine was harvested by myself from weedy plants, included plenty of younger leaf and was smoked after being freshly dried, so perhaps that's it?
I was trying it as a tobacco mixing substitute, but didn't stick with it because I found it so light.