We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction and Permission request Options

applejohnful
#1 Posted : 11/5/2011 6:26:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good day,

This is my first time on this site. I posted a little story of my first experience in the welcome section. I am writing because i am asking to become a full member. To start, I go to school full-time, am majoring in engineering and i have a family. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes. I just recently stopped using grass. Whether this information is of use to anyone of not, I am trying to give an illustration of who I am . i tutor math and computer science at a local college for work while I attend school.

I would like to become a full member because I am interested in learning more about my "third eye" i have done numerous amounts of hours in researching this amazing compound. A compound produced in our penal gland which to this day remains a mystery to doctors and scientists all over the world. No one really has an idea what our third eye actually does or can accomplish. To some its a mood regulator while to others its a gateway into the other dimension. either way, I believe. My experience brought a new meaning into my life. I am eager to know more information for other people about dmt. Please grant me a full membership so i can explore more. Thank you for your consideration.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gantz grof
#2 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i became a full member yesterday, i did not ask, i knew it would happen.

just keep making valuable posts and it will happen for you too, make one well thought out post a day and you'll be a full member in no time.

if you're referring to the pineal gland, i think that there is no proof but only a theory that dmt was produced here, i haven't done a lot of study on this matter so i cant give more information, you might have heard someone like joe rogan say that it was produced here, there is no proof and he probably heard a reference to rick strassman's theory.

i think you should watch the film "the spirit molecule" if you have not already, it is very interesting a definitely worth watching for not only people interested in dmt and or other psychedelics/entheogens but for many others too.

just remember that the more you ask for full membership, the less likely it will happen, well thought out posts and a positive attitude is the key.

good luck.

my name, is nobody.

*Gantz Grof is a fictional character created as part of an interactive experimental hyperreal novel concept
Gantz Grof exists within "Meta-Novel" which you are currently reading, and therefore a part of.

As one critique of Meta-Novel said:
"if Meta-Novel is fiction, then what is reality?"
As nein critiques said:
"Genius" "Fresh" "the new IN!"

Meta-Novel draws its inspiration from the likes of Kaufman, Jarmusch and others, who coincidentally stole the idea from the creator of Gantz Grof and Meta-Novel.
Meta-Novel is all rights reserved, Once existing within Metaverse, one is owned and belongs to Meta-Novel itself, and therefore also the creator of Meta-Novel

applejohnful
#3 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:47:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nobody,
Thanks for your help. Yeah I started watching that film on youtube. pretty interesting stuff. The only reason I asked for permission, was because on the policy page or something; it said to write in this particular forum asking to become a full member. This probably was intended to be more of an introduction I guess. anyways, I will take your advice and not ask but only respond to other people. Thanks for your tip. Take care nobody

endlessness
#4 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:56:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

applejohnful wrote:
Good day,

This is my first time on this site. I posted a little story of my first experience in the welcome section. I am writing because i am asking to become a full member. To start, I go to school full-time, am majoring in engineering and i have a family. I do not drink or smoke cigarettes. I just recently stopped using grass. Whether this information is of use to anyone of not, I am trying to give an illustration of who I am . i tutor math and computer science at a local college for work while I attend school.

I would like to become a full member because I am interested in learning more about my "third eye" i have done numerous amounts of hours in researching this amazing compound. A compound produced in our penal gland which to this day remains a mystery to doctors and scientists all over the world. No one really has an idea what our third eye actually does or can accomplish. To some its a mood regulator while to others its a gateway into the other dimension. either way, I believe. My experience brought a new meaning into my life. I am eager to know more information for other people about dmt. Please grant me a full membership so i can explore more. Thank you for your consideration.

Welcome to the Nexus!

The introduction area is great for us to get to know the new members! Notice how here in the Nexus we try to keep a community atmosphere with respect for each other, and having personal introductions is the best way for this. Think of it like DMT, you couldnt just give to anybody, it's better to make sure the person understands and really wants it, that its done in a careful informed context, etc.

Small typo there but I think you meant "pineal" gland. In any case, there is no evidence that DMT is produced in the pineal gland, in fact the necessary enzyme for it has not been found in the brain. It is present in other parts of the body. Check our FAQ and links there for more info

Did you try DMT/psychedelics yet? What about extractions? Tell us a bit more about your experiences!

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 11/6/2011 11:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Taking psychedelics requires a good, respectful mindset and a good environment.
Just as their is usually great reward for taking extra care in selecting your environment and making sure you are in the right frame of mind, taking the time to read up on extraction teks, trip reports etc helps you to appreciate the "full nexus" even more. It doesn't only help us to get you to know better, it also helps you to appreciate this forum more (not saying that you don't appreciate the nexus!).